Left 4 slaughter (Zombie RP GAME)

This is pretty much similar to every other zombie game we see popping up round here, I'll be the GM and we make sure the game keeps moving and controls the smalls/large things that you cannot (NPC for example) and will be giving a description of scenes or events. You as the players will control your characters and play them out as realistically as possible, and please try your best to be realistic, I don't want to be GM'ing this if there is going to be a full team of ranbos. I'll start the game after we have a high enough count of player interest, about 5-10 will do. All you have to do to join the game is fill in the character sheet below.

Also if I feel that the situation calls for it. Such as a register then I'll call for a OOC break.

Name:Alben fisher
Sex: male
description: young dude brown hair medium size wearing a Dragon Ball Z t-shirt and cargo pants
previously occupation: comic book salesman
traits: Pop culture(knows everything about pop culture)
video gamer(can distinguish different types of guns can not handle guns well)
Starting inventory: a baseball bat backpack and canned food

Name: Garrison Chao
Sex: Male
Description: medium height but athletically built man. Well tanned and wears an old aviator's jacket.
Previously occupation: Park ranger
Traits: Backpacker (Able to move constantly without tiring, even with a heavy load)
Naturalist (more capable in a wilderness environment)
NoOb (significantly less capable with advanced technology and heavy vehicles)
Impulsive (attacks more often, but less accurately)
Starting inventory: Golf club, backpack, canteen, flairs

Still got my eye on the thread, I'll let you know when we're starting with a PM.

will get attenion for new post

Well I don't know if you're still doing this or if you closed it but none the less here's a character sheet.

Heres a charecter sheet.

Name:Jake Colton

Sex:Male

Height:6'2

Weight:187 lbs

Appearence:Athletic, muscular, handsome, grey blue eyes, hosts a scar from the bottom of his left eye past the bottom of his cheekbone.

Previous ocupation:Student.

Clothing: leather Jacket, thick blue jeans, mask covering the lower half of his face, has a messanger bag that carries his capuchen monkey named Mark, and Flex G Goggles.

Starting eqipment:A Harley Davidson, a thomson M1A1 sub machine gun, a pair of cherokee tomahawks, and a Type 14 Nambu pistol.

Discription:Smart, crafty, a leader.

Bio:His family died the first day of the pandemic and he hopes there are other survivors. Taking refuge in a medium sized factory.

Heres mine

Name:Leon Mundy
Sex:Male
Description:5'9" with a pretty muscular build.Wears a shirt with a vest on it and a black bowler hat.
Previously occupation:Hunter
Traits:Experienced with weapons
Blind in his left eye
Starting inventory:A Colt Revolver(2 boxes of ammo)and a crossbow(30 arrows and can get back fired arrows)

brunt32:
Snip

Don't know if you're still doing this or not but:

You people are signing up for an RP that was posted 7 months ago.

Asclepion:

I didn't notice that actually, and SRSLY, you're posting about people posting on an old post?

Name: Mr. Mcnana
Sex: Doesn't care much for it
Description: very yellow
Previously occupation: Unemployed
Traits: Banana - Is a banana.

I believe I am the most likely to survive, how many zombies eat bananas?

reserve 'till thursday?

ThePenguinKnight:
Name: Mr. Mcnana
Sex: Doesn't care much for it
Description: very yellow
Previously occupation: Unemployed
Traits: Banana - Is a banana.

I believe I am the most likely to survive, how many zombies eat bananas?

willofbob:
reserve 'till thursday?

Read the below.

Asclepion:

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked