Mall Fight (ENDED: New One is on Forum Games)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 NEXT

"We keep fighting!" (Me)

MEANWHILE!

Futox and Xot ascend a tower while holding various objects.

"Hey, if you drop the Master Emerald, I'll personally kill you." (Xot)

"Will it really matter afterwards?" (Futox)

"Yes." (Xot)

They arrive at the top and start laying out the objects.

"Power Stones, Chaos Emeralds, Super Emeralds, Dragon Balls, Master Emerald, those gems from Gunstar Heroes... I think we're all set." (Xot)

"Who's gonna summon the dude?" (Futox)

"You." (Xot)

"...Very well. I CALL ONTO YOU, MIGHTY DRAGON! Or something like that." (Futox)

"YOU WHO HAVE GATHERED THE 7 DRAGON BALLS AND WHATEVER OTHER SHIT, YOU MAY GRANT ONE WISH." (Shenron)

"I wish-" (Futox)

Xot hits Futox.

"I wish for the events of Mall Fight 3 to have never existed and for me to have never created whatever I named that gaseous ball of evil!" (Xot)

"YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED. I WILL NOW TAKE MY LEAVE." (Shenron)

The Dragon Balls and other shit rise up in the sky and disperse around the Mall.

"..So, what now?" (Futox)

"We wait." (Xot)

"...Holy shit! Look at that!" (Futox)

YEARS INTO THE PAST!

A cube enters a laboratory, and a few people walk out of it.

"Section C. Laboratory."

"So, this is the big day, isn't it, Xot? We'll finally activate that evil-collecting machine! And like that, we can go see the new Captain America movie!" (Gay Tox who's psyched for the new Captain America movie)

"I agree. What do you think, Toxman?" (Xot)

"..." (Gordon Toxman)

"That's what I thought." (Xot)

They walk over to an "Evil-Collecting Machine". No, seriously, it's what it's labelled at.

Suddenly, Xot destroys the machine.

"Hey, what the fuck?!" (Tourretes Tox)

"Uh...Reflex." (Xot)

"..." (Gordon Toxman)

"...Uh...What if we worked on the Dark Forceuser?" (Xot)

And thus, the fight against the Dark Forceuser was much harder and more satisfying.

BACK IN THE PRESENT!

"JACK SHIT CHANGED!" (Xot)

"Well, there still is the part with Mall Fight 3 never happeni-

Please read this before posting.

Mall Fight is simple:

Everyone is trapped inside a massive mall that you cannot escape,and the goal is to kill everyone in funny (or not funny) ways.

Within the mall is just about any kind of store you could think of (No god items however),even miniature plastic statues of Jim Carrey wearing a crab costume,for example.

Now,here are a few rules to keep this thread fun:

1.No God Mode or Ultimate Weapon crap. I think that's self explanatory.

2.The players cannot permanently die. All of the players have unlimited respawns,so that anyone can play for as long as they want.

3.You can respawn anywhere you want,but...You cannot:
a.Respawn behind somebody or right in front of somebody
b.Spawn kill people
c.Do other things I might not be able to think of at the moment.

4.Don't be an asshole.I think that's self-explanatory too.

5.No double posting.

That's about it.

You don't need any prior experience,and you can catch up to what happened by reading the next page (Except when there's an established plot,in which case I would like to apologize)

Have fun!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Here are links for the first and second Mall Fight if you want to get a better idea on how it's played:

Mall Fight 1
Mall Fight 2
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I enter the Mall,which smells a lot cleaner than when I first entered it.

"Wow,looks like somebody actually bothered to clean up the mess." (Me)

I enter an antique store,I steal a decorative rifle,I also take some springs in a nearby store and I then get some conveniently shaped glass bullets at "Conveniently Shaped Bullets-R-Us" that I load the rifle with.

I also get myself some spray cans,some other conveniently shaped bullets made out of rotten cheese,and I wander off into the Mall,ready to kill anyone who's brave enough to enter.

"...Wait, so the other Mall Fi-"

I am shot in the head. Respawning, I grab a Phantasm Sphere and throw it into Tox.

"Deja fucking vu"

Angus says as he spawns and grabs his signature katana off a close wall

I throw a Phantasm Sphere at Angus.

"ow" he said as he spawned in the food court and once again draws his katans from the scabbord now on his hip

I throw another Phantasm Sphere at Angus.

"spawn killer"

I stick my tongue out at Angus and kill myself. I respawn and take Angus and Tox out for cookie dough pizza.

I shoot Eric in the eyes with glass bullets and kick him into a hole that was already there for some reason.

Guys.

Guys the plot.

Guys.

The plot.

<_<

>_>

<_<

It keeps happening.

As the last chords of the song fade out, I realise I left my car keys back in the mall. "Oh god damn it." I say, before turning around and walking back to the front doors. I open the doors and walk inside, and see a most magnificent site. Players, new and old, locked in eternal combat. A single tear rolls down my face, and I wipe it away, before lighting a cigar and jumping down in front of Tox and RaN.

I then shove my cigar in RaN's eye and walk away, leaving him withering in pain.

βRaN:

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK! I'M FUCKING BLIND!"

W.V.: "Hey, he looks like the rest of us now."

King: "Hmm... Indeed."

αRaN: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I respawn. "RaN! I'll save you!"

IN MY LAB THAT I HAVE!

BLUE!? THE COLOR IS BLUE NOW!? WHAT THE FUCK ESCAPIST. WHAT THE FUCK.

βRaN: "Fuck no! That game sucks! Goddammit!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMfuckmylife

"YOU ARE A CYBORG NOW. DEAL WITH IT."

βRaN: "You turned me into a fucking freak! How does this fucking help me?!"

I rip off my shitty sunglasses. It is incredibly painful.

βRaN:

"GODDAMMIT!"

"I DUNNO. BUT THE IMPLANTS I PUT IN YOUR BRAIN SHOULD START STREAMING IMAGES OF DOG DICKED LOLIS INTO YOUR MIND STARTING...NOW."

Nope.

"OH. WELL I'M NOT ANY GOOD AT THIS ANYWAY. I DON'T THINK MADDIE IS CANON ANYMORE AND SHE DID MOST OF THE TECHNICAL STUFF FOR ME."

She's canon.

"WELL, DID MALL FIGHT 3 HAPPEN OR NOT?"

I respawn out of thin air and slap Eric, "Get over all this bullshit and stop horsing around."

Then I vanish because I'm too busy working on other Mall Fight related projects.

It did.

I go to the food court and order a chocolate fudge ice cream. The waiter delivers the dessert, and I pay, giving him a generous tip. As I walk away a vision flashes before my eyes. I cry out in pain, and my ice cream falls to the floor, followed by me. I kneel there, shaking for a minute, before I compose myself, standing up. I walk over to the waiter and ask for another ice cream.
"I'm sorry sir." He says, "But that was the last one."

"WAIT! WHAT BULLSHIT? THAT WAS REALLY VAGUE!"

I am suddenly struck by lightning.

I respawn and say "Oh. Okay."

"Knife, Knife, you alright?"
"I don't think he's conscious."
I slowly open my eyes, and see three faces in front of me, my clone/double/sister Saber, my pet tiger Sir Admiral Fluffykins the Third, and...
"Oh, hi Nega Knife, long time no see."

I enter the mall, armed with only a diamond sword from minecraft. I look around, seeing the carnage. I hear fighting in the distance.

"What the hell have these people been doing to the mall?"

"It depends on whether or not everything before post 6896 happened or not."

"Jesus christ not another plot?

"Again, it depends on if the rest of this thread is canon."

Eric gets his head shot repeatedly by TAB cans.

"No plot!" (Me)

I am not harmed, however, because I don't know what TAB is. Seriously, is that some kind of hip aphrodisiac the kids are using these days?

"You don't know what Tab is?" (W.V)

Eric then gets crushed by a massive Tab can.

I respawn and yell "I ONLY DRINK DOCTOR PEPPER! And some kind of orange soda!"

Eric then gets crushed by a can of 7-UP.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked