Mall Fight (ENDED: New One is on Forum Games)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 NEXT

"He's here, bro." (Alexander The Ultimate and Alexander The Great)

"AlexU, follow me." (Martin)

"You do know there's only 49% chances of your plan working, right?" (Alexander The Ultimate)

"Those odds aren't stupid enough, I am dissapointed of myself. But follow me anyways." (Martin)

Martin and AlexU fly away.

"So, what is going on here?" I say.

FORGET THIS THEN

JESUS DICK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"What in God's name is going on?"

"I'm a loli! Awesome!"

AlexanderG turns Eric back to normal.

"Fucking..gods...I don't like you."

"So what have you two been up to while I was away?" I ask Saber and Nega Knife as I limp back to my lair, supported on their shoulders.
"Oh, you know, I've been dealing with running the Sharp and Pointy Things store, and the usual weird plot shit you'd expect."
"I think you mean WEIRD PLOT SHIT." Nega Knife adds.
"Shut up."
"So, how about you Nega Me," I interject, "Last time I saw you was...."
A flash, the smell of blood, rubble, two katanas.
"....I really don't remember." I finish, shaking off the vision.
"Well, I was with Nega Tox, but I defected, he's not only plain evil, but he's working on something big." He responds.
"What do you mean something big." I ask, before a large explosion rocks the Mall, and a large zeppelin is seen hovering over the mall through the now destroyed skylights.
"Well there's that." Nega Knife says, as Nazi Vampires start descending into The Mall, "And there's that as well."

"Nazi Vampires? Fuck."

Heh, not like anyone is gonna make the 200 page get.

That someone not being me. Heh heh.

Me, Nega Knife, Saber, and Sir Admiral Fluffykins the 3rd all jump into battle, glorious, glorious....wait a second, something's missing....ah, that's right, EPIC MUSIC, how could I forget.

Edit: 200 PAGE GET MOTHERFUCKERS!

>Change EPIC BATTLE MUSIC to somthing to reflect 200 page get.
"Way AHead Of You Strange MySterIOus Voice."

God damn it knife.

"Whatever."

I hang around Tox.

>Connor: Cry at your computer in your NYC apartment.

No, crying is for uncool people. Instead, you sigh at your computer.

LAG HAS CAUSED ME TO HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHATS GOING ON.

"Ha! Knife was the 200th page post. Cool. Good for you, Knife man."

Martin breaks the laws of space, time, reality and un-reality itself, causing Godhead Fridge knows how many rips in the fabric of existence, just to high-five Knife.

"Althought I'm not congratulating you on the choice of music." (Martin)

"Fair enough." I say, before doing a merry jig.

I run in the door, and start spraying anthrax everywhere, from my portable anthrax sprayer

I see Bravo approach me.

IN THE FUTURE!

"And that's how I used to be a Mall Fighter, until I took some anthrax to the face."

"That is a cool story, Knife, but we were there, remember? I threw a Phantasm Sphere into his face."

"Yea, I know, it was phantasmic."

"That joke is timeless. And here in the future, I wish the rest of this thread happened up to the point that Sister took over the Mall computers. So EVERYTHING IS BACK IN CANON.'

"Yes, well, we are in the future, remember, so {Warning - Content Removed} has yet to happen, don't worry, everything turns out ok in the end."

Back in the Present!

I respawn with my companions, who seem to have kept the Vampire Nazi's at bay. "So, where's Nega Tox hiding?" I yell over the sound of clashing swords and gunfire. "We have bigger problems!" Saber says, pointing upwards. However, I hear this new threat before I see it, everyone does, and we all look to the sky as one.

Lava
Brimstone
Blood
Tears
Steel

"Hello boys."

"Hey, guys, sorry I was gone, I was just wishing Mall Fight 3 back into canon. Basically, everything is back the way it was, minus everything before the first time paradox, and everything that happened because of Knife's Mall Fight. Fuck it, I wished for another reboot, up to this exact point, with the Nazi Vampires, and-WHO THE FUCK IS THAT."

"Nega Knife, is that...."
"Sis....."

Hell
Death
Falling
Sacrifice

"I hope you don't mind me dropping in."

"Sister? That's Sis-I mean, huh, who's Sister?"

I respawn next to Eric.

"Sister was the main antagonist from Mall Fight 2, now, who's this bitch?!" (Me)

"That's not Sister?...Fuck. Now I'm confused. Do I know who Sister is or not?"

"She... Kinda looks like Knife's sister... Bah, she'll probably die in the next 5 pages." (Me)

"I think she's..." Is all I get out, my mind only focussing on the memories surfacing, then going under again.
"She's our Saber, and our Sister." Nega Knife finishes for me.
"Good work brother," Nega Saber/Sister practicly spits out the word, "You get a prize."

"You get to live."

"GODDAMN NEGAS!" (Me)

I crash into a giant 7-UP can, causing it to spew, well, 7-UP all over the place.

"Dude! That's my friend, and I don't care who you are! NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY FRIENDS!"

I throw a Hadouken at her.

Nega Saber deflects the Hadouken, giving Nega Knife the perfect time to strike. He leaves no room for error, and cleanly cuts her head off. "There, piece of cake." He says, before going over to help me and Saber up.

While all of this is going on, there's still Nazi Vampires all around the Mall.

"Fucking Negas..." (Me)

IN THE MALL FIGHT OFFICE BUILDING!

AlexanderU and Martin burst inside the Mall Fight Office.

"OK, I'll head for the higher levels, you search the lower ones." (Martin)

"Alright." (AlexanderU)

They split up.

Martin bursts inside the main Office Cubicle area.

"Alright, bitches, where's the tech?!" (Martin)

Nobody's here.

"Oh, right, they only arrive at 8." (Martin)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked