Welcome to Cascade High! (A magic school RP- Open, Started!)(Week One: The Student Club Festival)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Mx0 RP- Welcome to Cascade High School!

Hello everyone, this is an RP loosely based on the manga Mx0 by Kano Yasuhiro, about a school of magic. Simple enough, right? The actual manga is available here, if you wish to study up a bit.

www.mangafox.com/manga/mx0
------------------------------------------------
Magic. Many think of it as nothing more than mere parlor tricks, or sleight-of-hand dexterity practiced by shams in black cloaks and top hats. However, it does exist, if one knows where to find it. The reason for the commonly held belief is simple: magic rarely works. 

...perhaps that was a poor way to phrase it. Magic only works in special areas where magical waves can be harnessed and manipulated into performing deeds that bend the fabric of reality and break belief. Many places thought sacred or holy are actually sites of magic. In America, there are precious few. Some include the Black Hills, Crater Lake, and the Mojave Desert. However, the location with the strongest magical waves is in sunny Florida, due to the influence of the now-collapsed Fountain of Youth. Cascade High School has been built upon the Fountain, a sprawling private high school known for being the best and most selective high school in the nation. 

However, despite the attractive allure of magic, few know about it as they walk into the halls of Cascade High, hoping to one day live in the elite boarding school. This lack of knowledge, despite the hundreds of students who have learned magic themselves, is due to The Trade. As the seniors leave Cascade High forever, they are granted a single wish in proportion to the amount of magic they have gathered during their studies there. Afterwards, once they exit the school grounds, those students lose all memory of magic and the ability to wield it. Rumors persist though, of the legendary 'black plates' that will allow a student to retain his or her memories of magic, and the ability to use it outside of a magical site.

This is where you step in, dear student. You managed to pass the written exam, aced the interview, and were able to read the octarine ink at the back of the pamphlet, proving yourself capable of magic. All financial matters have already been taken care of by the school, and your living accommodations have been provided for. Whatever your final wish may be, we hope you also have fun with life here at Cascade High, and enjoy your youth down in sunny Florida! 

Welcome to the world of magic.
There's no turning back now.
------------------------------------------------
Welcome, dear RP'er. If you've made it this far, it means I haven't bored youth death or scared you away, so I reckon I'm doing well so far. I always enjoyed the concept behind Mx0 and so decided to make an RP out of it. This is my first time GM'ing an RP, so feel free to give suggestions or criticism on my abilities. Also, I want this RP to be open. You want a school-wide tournament-style battle to the death? We can work something out. Want a dueling system to restore thy slighted honor? Already in place, but you get the idea. Also, feel free to make plot and world suggestions. This world is yours just as much as it is mine; create it!

Magic in this world is based off incantations and previously created spells. However, many incantations are long and arduous, and fail if bit recited perfectly. And it was for this purpose the magic plate was created. Each student has a personal plate that can 'memorize' and store any magic recited to it. This magic can then be used without an incantation, merely by casting the plate into the desired medium of your chosen magic. Any plate may store any spell within reason. However, each plate level has a certain amount of memory space, which the total amount of spells on the plate may not exceed. Using magic also uses up MP, or Magic Points, which are also used to decide how high a plate should be ranked up. MP are easily gained, however, through excellence in the classroom, community service, magic clubs, etc. So don't be stingy with your magic!

-note: You may create your own spells, but you have to describe their effects. I will tell you how many Magic Points that spell consumes per cast and how much memory it takes on your plate. I will not keep count of your magic such as "You used a Voice Warp and Magic Hands, subtracting 55 MP from your total of 56. You fail the year, BWAHAHAHAHA!" No. I'm just gonna See how often you use magic, and tell you every now and then if you are running low. This will probably not happen unless you are casting Voice Warp every 3 seconds. A few days before a ranking test, I will tell each player if he/she has enough points to climb up, and if so to what rank.

I will let you make up your own spells within reason, but here are a few from the series to start you off.

I was afraid not everything would fit, so this space has been usurped by authority of the GM.
Here's how I want the sheets.

Here's my (admittedly poor) character sheet to help you out a bit.

Important information for all players:
Magical quality of a spell is determined by the concentration of the user upon recitation. For example, say if two twins wanted to copy down the same spell to their respective Plates. We'll use .45 Revolver for simplicity. Now, one twin went out, played with his friends, and generally relaxed, making him a contented camper. The other twin just broke up with his girlfriend, nearly got into a car accident, and just tripped and landed face-first in dog crap. They both copy .45 Revolver to their plates. They both copy the spell perfectly and test it. The happy twin's spell is clearly the more powerful, while the unhappy twin wastes MP just trying to form the gunbarrel. This will be true until the unhappy twin deletes the spell from his plate, becomes more concentrated, and re-copies the spell to his plate.

My Rules For the RP:
-Respect the other players.
This means no trenchcoating, Mary Sue-ing, godmodding, killing other PC's (or NPC's, for that matter- this is a school!), controlling other PC's (without consent). This also includes any RP no-no's that I have failed to mention here. Basically, if you wouldn't like it done to yourself, don't do it to others.

-Respect the GM. My word is law; my decisions, final. If I cut you down for plot, it's probably because I have something awesome and fun planned and I want to share it with everyone. If you still feel like I am oppresing you, PM me your concerns privately- do not clog up my thread with no-content OOC chat. This brings me to my final rule, which is:

-Respect the RP. Guys, this is common sense. We all want to have fun, but it's a pain in the ass when some players are not contributing. Therefore, I would like all of you to follow basic rules of grammar, as well as post in the standard third-person past tense. This is nothing more than, "Damien jumped over the fence and ran;" you all know how to do this. Finally, if you see you only have two lines of content, y'all better start describing the trees, because I want all posts to have an absolute minimum of 3 lines on a PC or laptop, and a minimum of 4-5 lines on an iPod touch or other handheld device. Trust me- this might seem like a pain, but it is actually very little to ask for, and will make all of you so much better at writing. Ask anyone of the Regulars, and they will vouch for this rule. However, I do understand that there are some extenuating circumstances occasionally, and we will cross those bridges when we get to them. Finally, avoid a lo/no-content post. I will probably form a user group to avoid this, but I absolutely forbid a post that only has a spoiler box and no actual RP content. If you do have some story-progressing text, however, feel free to stick in an OOC textbox with a question or comment.
Those are my three Respect rules. Just follow those and you'll be fine. Other than that, have fun!

And that's it! Here's hoping for a successful run! 

Here we go!

Hm... I did like Mx0... Might sign up for this.

Korten12:
Hm... I did like Mx0... Might sign up for this.

Hey, anyone who can create an RP like 'The City' is welcome here. I'll put you down for a reserve.

I'll give this a proper read tomorrow. Until then, take this bump.

Sounds tasty. I'll cook up a little sheet and see what you think...

i'll take a reserve please. Looks pretty good.

Name: William Ferneaux

Age: 19? (He's first year, but I don't know what age that is in America)

Plate Level: Red Iron

Favorite Magics:

Tricks of the Eye: Illusion spells, either creating visions or hiding things from sight. With practice, he can deal in other senses.

Deflection: The ability to divert derail spells aimed at his person. Useless against indirect magic, like throwing things using telekinesis. At higher levels, can be used to cancel or even rebound such magic.
The difficulty of the deflection is proportional to the power of the spell in question, and Will must be able to see the spell coming.

Animate trinket: Enchants a small object to give it mobility and basic autonomy. This results in self writing homework or self-playing instruments, but the quality of the work is directly proportional to the mindpower being used to power the spell.
At the moment, useful only for mundane tasks, though combat-worthy at higher levels.

Appearance: William stands tall and lean, dressed in loose, comfortable clothing and with a lazy, catlike smile on his not unhandsome face, which is framed by a mane of long, ginger-brown hair. He moves with a feline grace, conserving energy while moving form place to place as swiftly as is reasonable.

Background: Will was born into a moderately rich family, and as such he had an unremarkable but comfortable education, learning as much as he chose is whatever subject he felt interest. In maths and physics, art and music, he felt a joy, but never was he challenged. He became convinced that he needed to take the renaissance approach, and combine his interests. In his spare time, he investigated the physics of music-making and the mathematics of art, the art behind physics and the music of the primes. As his joy spread through the subjects, he excelled, but he felt less and less interest in his school set curriculum.

When it came to his exams, William's results were less than expected, and in an effort to teach him some discipline, his parents sent him to Cascade. The entrance exam, being based on intellect rather than knowledge, was no obstruction, and the interview even less so. The magical writing posed a puzzle, but William soon found the answer as he was admitted to the school proper, and found that his areas of focus fitted him perfectly into the role of an illusionist.

Relationships: Open.

ThreeWords:

Favorite Magics:

Tricks of the Eye: Illusion spells, either creating visions or hiding things from sight. With practice, he can deal in other senses.

Deflection: The ability to divert derail spells aimed at his person. Useless against indirect magic, like throwing things using telekinesis. At higher levels, can be used to cancel or even rebound such magic.
The difficulty of the deflection is proportional to the power of the spell in question, and Will must be able to see the spell coming.

Animate trinket: Enchants a small object to give it mobility and basic autonomy. This results in self writing homework or self-playing instruments, but the quality of the work is directly proportional to the mindpower being used to power the spell.
At the moment, useful only for mundane tasks, though combat-worthy at higher levels.

Appearance: William stands tall and lean, dressed in loose, comfortable clothing and with a lazy, catlike smile on his not unhandsome face, which is framed by a mane of long, ginger-brown hair. He moves with a feline grace, conserving energy while moving form place to place as swiftly as is reasonable.

Background: Will was born into a moderately rich family, and as such he had an unremarkable but comfortable education, learning as much as he chose is whatever subject he felt interest. In maths and physics, art and music, he felt a joy, but never was he challenged. He became convinced that he needed to take the renaissance approach, and combine his interests. In his spare time, he investigated the physics of music-making and the mathematics of art, the art behind physics and the music of the primes. As his joy spread through the subjects, he excelled, but he felt less and less interest in his school set curriculum.

When it came to his exams, William's results were less than expected, and in an effort to teach him some discipline, his parents sent him to Cascade. The entrance exam, being based on intellect rather than knowledge, was no obstruction, and the interview even less so. The magical writing posed a puzzle, but William soon found the answer as he was admitted to the school proper, and found that his areas of focus fitted him perfectly into the role of an illusionist.

Damn. I knew I forgot something.
Important News for All to Read:
Magical quality is determined by the concentration of the user upon recitation. For example, say if two twins wanted to copy down the same spell to their respective Plates. We'll use .45 Revolver for simplicity. Now, one twin went out, played with his friends, and generally relaxed, making him a contented camper. The other twin just broke up with his girlfriend, nearly got into a car accident, and just tripped and landed face-first in dog crap. They both copy .45 Revolver to their plates. They both copy the spell perfectly and test it. The happy twin's spell is clearly the more powerful, while the unhappy twin wastes MP just trying to form the gunbarrel. This will be true until the unhappy twin deletes the spell from his plate, becomes more concentrated, and re-copies the spell to his plate.
As for you personally 3W...
Sorry about the age thing. MW hates me and changes characters at random to Cyrillic. He's 16. The average age of an incoming freshman would be 14-15.

Also, the Deflection spell would be far too high for an RI level plate. That spell also shares several qualities attributed to the MO plate (canceling magic), and so I'm gonna have to ask you to remove it or replace it with a different spell. A simple shield, such as paper modified with strengthening magic, would be perfectly acceptable if you're looking for an alternative. That would be basic magic, after all. Other than that, you're good!

Xero Scythe:

ThreeWords:

Favorite Magics:

The difficulty of the deflection is proportional to the power of the spell in question, and Will must be able to see the spell choking.

Magical quality is determined by the concentration of the user upon recitation. For example, say if two twins wanted to copy down the same spell to their respective Plates. We'll use .45 Revolver for simplicity. Now, one twin went out, played with his friends, and generally relaxed, making him a contented camper. The other twin just broke up with his girlfriend, nearly got into a car accident, and just tripped and landed face-first in dog crap. They both copy .45 Revolver to their plates. They both copy the spell perfectly and test it. The happy twin's spell is clearly the more powerful, while the unhappy twin wastes MP just trying to form the gunbarrel. This will be true until the unhappy twin deletes the spell from his plate, becomes more concentrated, and re-copies the spell to his plate.
Sorry about the age thing. MW hates me and changes characters at random to Cyrillic. He's 16. The average age of an incoming freshman would be 14-15.

Also, the Deflection spell would be far too high for an RI level plate. That spell also shares several qualities attributed to the MO plate (canceling magic), and so I'm gonna have to ask you to remove it or replace it with a different spell. A simple shield, such as paper modified with strengthening magic, would be perfectly acceptable if you're looking for an alternative. That would be basic magic, after all. Other than that, you're good!

So you're telling my character's laziness will actively contribute to his success?

Also, how about this:

Shield
Projects a defensive field, resistant to magical and physical harm.Ideally, it should be cast around an object, but it can be cast on it's own if necessary, though the effectiveness is reduced.

ThreeWords:

Xero Scythe:

ThreeWords:

Favorite Magics:

The difficulty of the deflection is proportional to the power of the spell in question, and Will must be able to see the spell choking.

So you're telling my character's laziness will actively contribute to his success?

Also, how about this:

Shield
Projects a defensive field, resistant to magical and physical harm.Ideally, it should be cast around an object, but it can be cast on it's own if necessary, though the effectiveness is reduced.

If that's how he best concentrates, then yes! The better he is able to focus on the magic at recitation, the more powerful it will be every cast thereafter. Many students lock themselves into a room with music playing, others shoot hoops, etc. Whatever it takes to get you in the zone.
Just add the changes to your original paper and you're good to go!

This looks interesting, so, er, yeh. Working on a sheet. Will hopefully finish it soon. Expect a bookworm-type junior. Now, no more words; only sheet-writing.

revolverwolf:
This looks interesting, so, er, yeh. Working on a sheet. Will hopefully finish it soon. Expect a bookworm-type junior. Now, no more words; only sheet-writing.

Umm... Sorry, but you can only be a freshman or Sophomore. The JR. Are in another building. Sorry.

Xero Scythe:

revolverwolf:

Umm... Sorry, but you can only be a freshman or Sophomore. The JR. Are in another building. Sorry.

S'what I meant. I was thinking freshman but I wrote junior. So much for that thinking thing.

revolverwolf:

Xero Scythe:

revolverwolf:

S'what I meant. I was thinking freshman but I wrote junior. So much for that thinking thing.

It's fine. The JR./SR. Are kept in a different building because their magic is usually on an entirely different magnitude than the fresh./Sophomores.

Your rping was really impressive back in Corruption of Newstark so I thought I'd check this out and it looks really interesting. I have to head off the school any minute now but I'm definitely interested. I'll see if I can whip up a sheet when I get home.

Wow, I loved Mx0 but i kind of gave up on RPing because i suck at writing but i'd really like to give this a try.

revolverwolf:

Finally got around to finishing my sheet, haven't done a great deal of rping so I'm not sure of its quality but, here it is all the same. Please feel free to tell me if anything needs to be changed or you have some suggestions.

Name: James Callis

Grade/Age: Freshman/ 14

Favourite Magics:
Sleight of Hand: Limited Illusion magic, allows any object in the users hand to become invisible to all other than the user themselves. This makes the disappearing coin trick considerably easier.

Distraction: Useful for either escape or a dramatic entry, obnoxiously loud howling sound effects, foul smelling smoke and bright flashing lights, anything that will draw attention away from something else.

Nuisance: Incredibly minor offensive magic, deals with the infliction of annoyances such itching sensations, pins and needles, small jolts of electricity. More annoying than dangerous.

Appearance: James has an unruly mess of light brown hair which is often concealed under one of his numerous "magician hats" (top hats, bowler hats, fedoras etc.). His bright green eyes are also usually hidden behind either a pair of dark or mirrored sunglasses which he enjoys taking off for dramatic effect. There is a faint scar that runs across his neck that he got in a bike accident and his nose looks as if it has been broken, he enjoys inventing increasingly ridiculous reasons for both injuries. To contain his numerous items of "magical" junk James wears a long brown coat that other than been old and battered has a great number of pockets.

Under his coat he wears a buttoned long sleeved white shirt and long black trousers that he believes makes him look like a magician. He makes sure to never be wearing less than four watches, two on each arm, none of them set to the correct time. The final addition to his unkempt image is his mismatched socks and worn old boots that must have looked old even back in his grandfather's day.

Background: James was born as one of many children in his family out in a rural area and found himself often forgotten amongst the antics of his older and younger siblings. One day in a fit boredom he found himself exploring his attic and came across an old manual on magic tricks. From that day he was absolutely obsessed with the idea of being a magician. His constant tricks became a way to stand out from the rest of his family and he soon was embarked on a quest to collect anything he considered magical. Soon he was turning up to school dressed like a magician and engaging in outrageous pranks on a regular basis. Whenever called up to perform a speech he would instead display magic tricks, his assignments would be written in vanishing ink and instead of completing homework he would instead write essays on being a magician or how cool he was.

After constantly being called in for interviews about his behaviour his parents demanded he get serious and claimed no good high school would ever accept him if he didn't change. Just to spite them, James applied to Cascade High and completed the questions, including the last question that seemed out of place. His siblings mocked him when they heard his choice and even James didn't expect to hear back from them but sure enough he was invited to interview. Despite acting like a fool and constantly showing off his magic tricks during the interview he was told he would definitely suit the environment at Cascade High. His shocked and somewhat proud parents were happy to send him off and thus James ended up Cascade High.

Voidrunner:
Finally got around to finishing my sheet, haven't done a great deal of rping so I'm not sure of its quality but, here it is all the same. Please feel free to tell me if anything needs to be changed or you have some suggestions.

Name: James Callis

Grade/Age: Freshman/ 14

Favourite Magics:
Sleight of Hand: Limited Illusion magic, allows any object in the users hand to become invisible to all other than the user themselves. This makes the disappearing coin trick considerably easier.

Distraction: Useful for either escape or a dramatic entry, obnoxiously loud howling sound effects, foul smelling smoke and bright flashing lights, anything that will draw attention away from something else.

Nuisance: Incredibly minor offensive magic, deals with the infliction of annoyances such itching sensations, pins and needles, small jolts of electricity. More annoying than dangerous.

Appearance: James has an unruly mess of light brown hair which is often concealed under one of his numerous "magician hats" (top hats, bowler hats, fedoras etc.). His bright green eyes are also usually hidden behind either a pair of dark or mirrored sunglasses which he enjoys taking off for dramatic effect. There is a faint scar that runs across his neck that he got in a bike accident and his nose looks as if it has been broken, he enjoys inventing increasingly ridiculous reasons for both injuries. To contain his numerous items of "magical" junk James wears a long brown coat that other than been old and battered has a great number of pockets.

Under his coat he wears a buttoned long sleeved white shirt and long black trousers that he believes makes him look like a magician. He makes sure to never be wearing less than four watches, two on each arm, none of them set to the correct time. The final addition to his unkempt image is his mismatched socks and worn old boots that must have looked old even back in his grandfather's day.

Background: James was born as one of many children in his family out in a rural area and found himself often forgotten amongst the antics of his older and younger siblings. One day in a fit boredom he found himself exploring his attic and came across an old manual on magic tricks. From that day he was absolutely obsessed with the idea of being a magician. His constant tricks became a way to stand out from the rest of his family and he soon was embarked on a quest to collect anything he considered magical. Soon he was turning up to school dressed like a magician and engaging in outrageous pranks on a regular basis. Whenever called up to perform a speech he would instead display magic tricks, his assignments would be written in vanishing ink and instead of completing homework he would instead write essays on being a magician or how cool he was.

After constantly being called in for interviews about his behaviour his parents demanded he get serious and claimed no good high school would ever accept him if he didn't change. Just to spite them, James applied to Cascade High and completed the questions, including the last question that seemed out of place. His siblings mocked him when they heard his choice and even James didn't expect to hear back from them but sure enough he was invited to interview. Despite acting like a fool and constantly showing off his magic tricks during the interview he was told he would definitely suit the environment at Cascade High. His shocked and somewhat proud parents were happy to send him off and thus James ended up Cascade High.

Hmm... I like it! To quote Terry Prachett, "There's always one." :)
Your sheet shall be placed within the accepted list.
Friendly reminder to all players: If you see a character sheet that has 'open' for Relationships, consider PM'ing them to find out how your characters will react to each other! This will make things interesting, and will make tracking players quite a bit easier for me as well. As with Favorite Magic, Relationships can be changed at any time, just like real life.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week, and the week after that and the week after that an_ you get the picture. I made that sheet after wading through an ocean of homework so I was unsure if my immense rage had affected the quality of the work but it seems everything is in order then.

Alright, your sheet requirements has a lot of information. I will spend tonight and tomorrow coming up with something...maybe.

Alright, here's my sheet. Let me know what you think, and I'll make any changes as necessary.

Fragrance of Mtn Dew:

Alright, here's my sheet. Let me know what you think, and I'll make any changes as necessary.

Yay! I now have 3 sheets! You're accepted! Also, on a more personal note...
Sweet! Someone used the sample magic! The combination you chose could be scary, if done correctly, by the way.

Broken Orange:
Alright, your sheet requirements has a lot of information. I will spend tonight and tomorrow coming up with something...maybe.

Eh, it's not much more than the usual CS once you realize half of it is one or two word answers. That, and I want everyone, even the horribly unimaginative, to be able to envision any character in this RP as a real person. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your sheet!

Just started reading Mx0 and I'm really enjoying it, I hope people can get their sheets in because I'm even more interested in this rp than before now that I've started reading.

Voidrunner:
Just started reading Mx0 and I'm really enjoying it, I hope people can get their sheets in because I'm even more interested in this rp than before now that I've started reading.

Isn't it good? I've PM'ed a few RP'ers. Fishtie is working on one (I think), Korten12 promised me his by the end of tonight, and revolverwolf promised me his by Labor Day. (Did you see that, rw? Didja? I got your gender right! Aren't you happy?[/screwin' with you])

I've got most of the OP written (and you guys thought I was a lazy GM!), and want to get those three sheets in before we start. I don't really have to worry about dropouts with the Players I have, but if y'all would be so kind as to tell friends about this RP, the more the merrier! With any luck, we should be startin' by Labor Day. I also recommend all of you to read Mx0. You'll be able to understand the RP just fine without doing so, but it is an incredible manga in its own right. The ending is a bit lackluster, and leaves some loose ends, but this is because it ended early due to waning appeal in Japan, despite millions of western fans. And so Jump discontinued the manga.

The escapist seems to think my posts are delicious, as this is the fourth one eaten today.

Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far, the system is a bit easier to follow now that I've seen it in the manga. Is the rp starting out at the first day of a new year or are we just jumping in mid-flow? I understand our recruitment to the MEC is probably going to be an important plot point.

Voidrunner:
Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far, the system is a bit easier to follow now that I've seen it in the manga. Is the rp starting out at the first day of a new year or are we just jumping in mid-flow? I understand our recruitment to the MEC is probably going to be an important plot point.

The opening post is quite literally y'all filtering into the doorways of Cascade for the first time (in your lives, seeing as everyone seems to be a freshman) and while I don't want to give too much away, I have plenty of things for y'all t' do before the MEC. I will leave you this spoiler though: you will all have a hellishly difficult trial, compared to Taiga.

Stupid starvin' script stealin' scoundrel 'Scapist...

The escapist has been acting weird lately, my inbox told me I'd been quoted but when I clicked on show post it did some sort of time traveling stunt and refused to admit there was more than 20 posts. I've only just been able to see your post now.

Anyhow back on topic! I suppose it does make sense for us to actually prove ourselves before we are offered positions, it would be really funny if Damien just turned up and just said "Hey kids! Wanna join the MEC!" Now you mention a hellishly difficult trial I'm paranoid their is going to be some sort of complex teamwork puzzle. This should be fun.

Oh frickin' heck, I didn't realise I'd written that much... It's probably all utter crap now that I look back on it, but oh well.

Just a note, I changed my character to a Sophomore from being a Freshman, because I think we have enough of those. But if it would be easier for you to manage with only Freshmen, I'll gladly make a change or two. You need only ask. It'll take me all of thirty seconds, and twenty five of them will be spent berating the Escapist's current state of dysfunction.

revolverwolf:

Oh frickin' heck, I didn't realise I'd written that much... It's probably all utter crap now that I look back on it, but oh well.

Just a note, I changed my character to a Sophomore from being a Freshman, because I think we have enough of those. But if it would be easier for you to manage with only Freshmen, I'll gladly make a change or two. You need only ask. It'll take me all of thirty seconds, and twenty five of them will be spent berating the Escapist's current state of dysfunction.

Naw, it's all good. I'm actually just suprised more people aren't sophomores. Your sheet's good.

...One more for the list!

Is there a uniform for Cascade? B/c when I draw my character, I would like to draw either with or without the uniform.

Korten12:

Is there a uniform for Cascade? B/c when I draw my character, I would like to draw either with or without the uniform.

No. Instead, for a small payment, the school will treat your clothes with magic to ward off X-ray magic.
Also, while I will allow you to draw what your character looks like, check out what I wrote for all player appearances: Those who attempt to give me a picture will be taken out back and shot. You can draw your character's appearance, but first give it to me in writing, okay? Once you do that, you'll be accepted.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked