Shadows of the Universe (Sci-fi Action RP)(Started)(Closed)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Do Not Post in the RP unless you are apart of it! Read the Joining details if you want to join.

Spots taken, You may PM me to plead your case. I will listen and if I find it a good enough case I may let you join

List of Accepted characters

Hmm. Seems interesting. I might write something up if I have time.
Spoiler will be updated with character.

lacktheknack:

Ok your good, I will add this character to the accepted characters list now.

Edit: Also is there anyone else? Come on I don't bite! Much >.>

Sheet is finished, see it in my post above.

Cap'n Ninja:
Hmm. Seems interesting. I might write something up if I have time.
Spoiler will be updated with character.

I like it! I shall add it to the accepted character list now ^-^

This squad is going to be interesting to interact with. How many people are we aiming to have on board?

By the way, my character's name was first going to be "Rick Asten", but he kept Rick'Rolling me in my head as I wrote the sheet.

lacktheknack:
This squad is going to be interesting to interact with. How many people are we aiming to have on board?

By the way, my character's name was first going to be "Rick Asten", but he kept Rick'Rolling me in my head as I wrote the sheet.

That's terrible D: and quite funny >.>

I was planning on about 6 people total including me. but at this rate it doesn't look like we'll get there anytime soon >.>

Well, we're half way there... I wonder why this RP isn't attracting any attention. Any lurkers want to give us an idea?

lacktheknack:
Well, we're half way there... I wonder why this RP isn't attracting any attention. Any lurkers want to give us an idea?

RPs can take a good while to get enough members. Usually it's about two weeks before anything gets going.

Cap'n Ninja:

lacktheknack:

RPs can take a good while to get enough members. Usually it's about two weeks before anything gets going.

That's a bit anti-climactic. Oh well, what's another ten days? :P

lacktheknack:

Cap'n Ninja:

lacktheknack:

Maybe. Stuff fluctuates. A lot of RPs don't get off the ground at all.

Cap'n Ninja:

lacktheknack:

Cap'n Ninja:

Maybe. Stuff fluctuates. A lot of RPs don't get off the ground at all.

Oh no! we can't let that happen! I must recruit moar people!

Looks interesting. I'll try to get a sheet up ASAP.

Kasten:
Looks interesting. I'll try to get a sheet up ASAP.

Welcome aboard, man! You'll be the fourth member, and we'll nearly be at full force.

Sounds fun. I'll cook up a sheet soonish...

are there still slots open? This looks really interesting, and would be neat to see where this rp goes

Bo Latner:
are there still slots open? This looks really interesting, and would be neat to see where this rp goes

At least one more, with space for more expansion, I think. Go nuts.

Bo Latner:

There are free spaces left. My goal was at least five people excluding me but we shall see how many people want to join. So you can make a character sheet and join.

quick technical question: How do you do OOC's? I never figured out how to do that so if you guys can help me, I would really appreciate it.

PS: I am working on my character sheet.

Bo Latner:
quick technical question: How do you do OOC's? I never figured out how to do that so if you guys can help me, I would really appreciate it.

PS: I am working on my character sheet.

You do a spoiler tag [*Spoiler] and then in your spoiler tag you basically do [*spoiler=OOC]words and stuff[*/spoiler] just get rid of the little star and thats how it works. Also you can just quote people to see what they did.

And you can take your time on the character sheet seeing as people aren't lining up at my door demanding to be apart of this RP >.>

I don't know if this is good or not, but here it is.

Grim327:
I don't know if this is good or not, but here it is.

Okay your good. I shall add it to the accepted character list now.

I made an Group for the RP so once your character is accepted I will invite you to the group!

Is there space for one more?

Xero Scythe:

That's utterly disgusting. I love it.

I get the feeling that we're going to have an in-universe impass, seeing how my weapon of choice is a rocket launcher...

Xero Scythe:

Sure thing. I like it I shall add it to the accepted character list in the morning seeing as its hard to copy and paste from my phone :/

Edit: scratch that I was able to get out of my bed to the computer so I was able to add it to the accepted character list.

lacktheknack:

Xero Scythe:

I get the feeling that we're going to have an in-universe impass, seeing how my weapon of choice is a rocket launcher...

What do you mean by disgusting? I understand that it's positive, but forgive me if I'm a bit slow on the uptake.
Also, if you think that's bad, just wait until you see what be does for the complicated surgeries. Here's a hint: Damien is partially based off Fran from the horror manga Franken Fran. Be warned: if you google image, Franken Fran is horror genre for a reason.

Xero Scythe:

lacktheknack:

Xero Scythe:

What do you mean by disgusting? I understand that it's positive, but forgive me if I'm a bit slow on the uptake.
Also, if you think that's bad, just wait until you see what be does for the complicated surgeries. Here's a hint: Damien is partially based off Fran from the horror manga Franken Fran. Be warned: if you google image, Franken Fran is horror genre for a reason.

And that's what I meant by disgusting. :P

(I had originally meant the "harvesting your own organs" thing. Squick!)

ThreeWords:

That's a strange choice but if you want to roleplay as that be my guest. I shall add this to the accepted character list now.

Two tanks on the team? This'll be fun.

lacktheknack:
Two tanks on the team? This'll be fun.

Sizzle is going to join as well, it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Edit: I may be wrong, I'll ask him today though.

Okay guys, I decided that we will start tomorrow since a lot of you are ready. for those that aren't ready I will write you into the story up to until we leave the planet, if you aren't ready by then I'm sorry but your going to be written out.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here