Dusk & Knight

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 26 NEXT

You are on the Dusk, a smallish cargo freighter piloted by Captain Kord. The fastest in the galaxy. You were on Prazium, a space station, when it was attacked by the Sith. You, along with a group of others, rushed onto the Dusk, followed by a old man wearing a crimson cape. Low on fuel. Beaten and worn from the escape. The Dusk is half blown apart. But you are alive. Thinking you were safe, you began to relax in the living space of the Dusk, when suddenly, the old man jumped to his feet. "There is an evil here. We have been infiltrated!" he yells, shocking you. There is a soft humming sound, as a huminoid figure begins to decloak in front of you. Dark flowing robes. A gray, worn face, with yellow bloodshot eyes. A Dark Jedi. There is a brief moment of total silence, and then, the man and the Spy draw their lightsabers, and clash in an intense fury. The duel is over in seconds, to your astonisment, when the Dark Jedi slices the old man's hands neatly apart, and then slams him against the wall, choking him with the dark power of the Force. The man struggles, but it his no hope! His lungs are slowly being crushed. Just then, Captian Kord, a stunning man his late forties, walks in with a repeating blaster carbine. "Not on my ship!" he screams, his flowing black hair waving behind him, his eyes showing off the passion and hatred he holds for spies and assassins. Before the Sith can react, you and the rest of the group pull out your own blasters, and the Dark Jedi is soon overwelmed and blown to bits by a volly of shots. Kord rushes to the man, but he is too late. He is fading, and fast. Before he dies, the man hands the captain a holocron. "The Sith...can't get this...Klora...give...to Klora..." and with that, his body disappears, leaving only his armor.

Okay! Charecter sheets should follow this example:

Name:

Race:

Class: (Smuggler, bounty hunter, trader, that sort of thing. Consider it "profession".)

Alignment:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other: (Whatever info on your charecter doesn't belong above goes here)

I want at least five players, but no more then seven. You have untill Thursday Friday to get your sheet in, and then I'll decide who is in. I may or may not be on from Monday to Thursday of next week becase I might be in the hospital, but we'll see. If I can get on, we will start Monday. If not, we'll start as soon as I get back. Scratch that. We'll start Tuesday if I'm not in the hospital. I'll be too sick from medicine Monday eaither way. Whenever I get back. Shouldn't be more then seven days total unless there is a terrible accident. This game takes place in the Star Wars timeline a generation after Knights of the Old Republic II, and doesn't count The Old Republic as canon.

Most of all, though, the goal is to have fun. So, write up your sheets and I'll read them when I can.

It won't guarantee you a spot or anything, but I'm hoping for a droid or two. Those are so cool.

Note: If you want to be a Jedi, you CAN NOT start with a lightsaber. If you are a Jedi, come up with a reason why you don't have one.

All avaliable positions have been filled. Thanks to everyone who applied.

Reserve me a spot, will have the sheet in a day.

Oh heeeeeyyy cool guy, little RP you got there? Need a co GM? If not then I'll have the sheet a little later.

Connor Lonske:
Need a co GM?

Maybe. I'll let you know. For now, just make your sheet.

I register my interest. Please wait while the application sheet is processed.

Hope this works, but it should be noted that I haven't played KOTOR in a long time, I still remember the plot and everything but some minor details may be a little sketchy. If anything is wrong I can edit it.

Sheet is done again, man the bio was longer then I thought it would be but I had something and I was on a roll. If anything isn't to your liking I can edit it.

Edit: I have now completed him for the third time and I think this one meets the requirements!

Name: Alexandra Ferreaux

Race: Human

Class: Low-life, now Interstellar Voyager (multi-classing!)

Alignment: Neutral

Bio: There's not a lot to tell about Alex, and less she'll be willing to tell you. It's not so much that she likes secrets as that the things she could tell you would be little fun for either of you.
Suffice to say, she lived on Prazium, on the slum-decks below the Main Zones, where disease and crime flourish unchecked. Survival in such circumstances, especially when one is a member of the fairer sex, is a matter of who can be the most vicious, and in this respect Alex was born ready. Even so, life was hard, and she lived where she could, and kept a blaster ready at all times.

The attacking Sith were more a blessing than a curse, in Alex's eyes. In the panic and fear to escape, people from all the decks got mixed up in the rush for the ships. It wasn't hard to pick a few pockets and slip onto one of the smaller vehicles. Result: free passage off Prazium with a little satchel containing more money than she'd see in a year.

Appearance: Alex is of moderate height for a woman, but tends to hold herself in such a way as to seem smaller, and even waif-like; the better for giving a potential enemy a nasty surprise. She wears dark, resilient cloths, more suited to use than appearance, and ties her dark hair back in a ponytail

ThreeWords:

In a Sci-Fi like Star Wars, everyone is a Intersteller Voyager, no? Oh, and Low-life would be the Scoundrel class(I'm not against playermade classes, but if there is a corresponding class in any of the official SWRPGs, I'd like to use them). Other then that, it is really well done.

Name:Bron Avery

Race: Human

Class: Scout

Alignment:Good Neutral

Bio:Some how surviving the destruction of Taris, Bron Avery spent several years of his live on the destroyed planet. Having a past not local of Taris and skills devolved not by the average man, Bron Avery was the pinnacle of survival. When he was 35 years of age he was found by a passing survey ship, and pick up and rejoined civilization.

Weirdly enough, dispute seeing all the horrors that Taris could spit at a man, he was not that unpleasant, maybe even kind. However, he had a bit of trouble taking orders, from most anyone. He doesn't bend over back words, and treats everyone as an equal. He doesn't know many alien languages, but gets by OK.

After some drifting, and on a trip to a space station called Prazlum, one off night of drinking in the local bar makes the events between hearing the explosion on the other side of the station and him being KOed on a sick bay bed are very easy to see.

Appearance: A little more than six feet tall, wears a brown jacket with a survivable belt and black pants. Black skinned with a shaved head and a deep voice.

Other: Has heightened awareness, doesn't hold anyone at a high level, and holds himself lower then others. Has great scouting skills due to the high survivable nature of destroyed Taris.

Okay my sheet is done, you can find it above in my other post.

staika:
Snip

Just two notes: First, he comes off a bit Mary Sue-ish, being trained from a young age and then killing all the raiders, no matter if they were weak. He should have been heavily brainwashed at least. Second, all PCs survived the attack on the station by getting to the Dusk, not an escape pod.

TheDarkEricDraven:

staika:
Snip

Just two notes: First, he comes off a bit Mary Sue-ish, being trained from a young age and then killing all the raiders, no matter if they were weak. He should have been heavily brainwashed at least. Second, all PCs survived the attack on the station by getting to the Dusk, not an escape pod.

Damn I just noticed that first one, I'll edit that out I think I have another idea.

Second, whoops my mistake I'm a little tired right now and I guess I didn't catch that. I shall edit my sheet.

Connor Lonske:

After some drifting, and on a trip to a space station called Prazlum

Actually, the first person to get a sheet in, ThreeWorlds, mixed up and called it Prazium, so I changed it accordingly a while ago =P

Okay my sheet is done for the second time. I think this fits what your looking for better but noticed I changed him to a jedi. If you have any problem with the switch I can change him back.

staika:
Okay my sheet is done for the second time. I think this fits what your looking for better but noticed I changed him to a jedi. If you have any problem with the switch I can change him back.

Just one problem. This takes place only a generation after the end of KoTOR II. By this time, both the Sith and the Order would still be in rubble, just starting to rebuild. I don't have a problem with him being a Jedi per say, but there is no way for him to be a member of the larger Jedi organization, and he only would have been sought after as a child by any less if he was a force typhoon, which would probably led the Sith to him before anyone else. If he was trained by an old veteran on the station(which, if you are both selected, could lead to you knowing ThreeWorld's charecter, who also grew up on the station) or something, that would work a lot better. Not trying to pick on you, or force your hand, mind you, I want your charecter to work just as much as you do.

Okay interest peaked, one question first. When do you plan on actually starting this?

BIG EDIT: sorry re-read the OP I'll have my sheet up in a few minutes.

Sorry for the double post, and sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes, but I'm tired. So please let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed and I will change it.

Well, seeing how this thread just sent me on a Wookieepedia binge, I guess I'm slightly obligated to at least write up a sheet.

Tomorrow. I will write up a sheet tomorrow.

(-o-) zzz

TheDarkEricDraven:

staika:

Just one problem. This takes place only a generation after the end of KoTOR II. By this time, both the Sith and the Order would still be in rubble, just starting to rebuild. I don't have a problem with him being a Jedi per say, but there is no way for him to be a member of the larger Jedi organization, and he only would have been sought after as a child by any less if he was a force typhoon, which would probably led the Sith to him before anyone else. If he was trained by an old veteran on the station(which, if you are both selected, could lead to you knowing ThreeWorld's charecter, who also grew up on the station) or something, that would work a lot better. Not trying to pick on you, or force your hand, mind you, I want your charecter to work just as much as you do.

It's fine this is what I get for trying to do this from memory. I guess I was taking more of a KOTOR 1 approach. I have another idea so i shall edit it again :P

Edit: Also I finished my sheet again, I think I nailed it this time :P

NOTE: I'm extending the deadline for sheets to Friday, just because I feel like it.

staika:

Edit: I think I nailed it this time :P

Indeed you did! =D

sage42:

Sorry for the double post, and sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes, but I'm tired. So please let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed and I will change it.

How are you going to play him? I don't have have a problem at all with your sheet, but in my experience, it is easy to fall into the "Kill all meatbags" persona. However, given that he is a bounty hunter, I am glad to see he is more like 4-LOM or IG-88 then HK-47.

TheDarkEricDraven:

staika:

Edit: I think I nailed it this time :P

Indeed you did! =D

Yay! Well they say third times the charm :P

TheDarkEricDraven:

ThreeWords:

In a Sci-Fi like Star Wars, everyone is a Intersteller Voyager, no? Oh, and Low-life would be the Scoundrel class(I'm not against playermade classes, but if there is a corresponding class in any of the official SWRPGs, I'd like to use them). Other then that, it is really well done.

This is more how she sees herself than some special trait; she's just really exited to get of the poverty stricken slum-decks of Prazium and into the big wide Galaxy.

Scoundrel is probably the correct class, however =P

ThreeWords:

This is more how she sees herself than some special trait; she's just really exited to get of the poverty stricken slum-decks of Prazium and into the big wide Galaxy.

Scoundrel is probably the correct class, however =P

Fantastic, then! =)

Well, I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable person about the Star Wars expanded universe but after killing two hours last night staring at the wiki I figured I should at least have something come of it.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? :P

Link_to_Future:
Well, I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable person about the Star Wars expanded universe but after killing two hours last night staring at the wiki I figured I should at least have something come of it.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? :P

That...is the best one yet. Though, isn't Jonathon spelled wrong?

TheDarkEricDraven:

sage42:

How are you going to play him? I don't have have a problem at all with your sheet, but in my experience, it is easy to fall into the "Kill all meatbags" persona. However, given that he is a bounty hunter, I am glad to see he is more like 4-LOM or IG-88 then HK-47.

Not HK-47, as much as I love him, I cannot even come close to his personality. So PD-37 will not be "Kill all meatbags" more like he'll just distrust organics.

TheDarkEricDraven:
That...is the best one yet. Though, isn't Jonathon spelled wrong?

Beats the hell out of me. I was just going with what the all-powerful spell check god told me. I'll probably just end up referring to him as John anyways for the sake of simplicity. :P

Also, glad you liked it. Makes the thirty minutes I killed researching the mining facilities of a fictional universe instead of studying for an exam seem slightly less pathetic.

Slightly. >.>

sage42:

Not HK-47, as much as I love him, I cannot even come close to his personality. So PD-37 will not be "Kill all meatbags" more like he'll just distrust organics.

Glad to hear it, Sage.

Link_to_Future:

Also, glad you liked it. Makes the thirty minutes I killed researching the mining facilities of a fictional universe instead of studying for an exam seem slightly less pathetic.

Slightly. >.>

Thats the kind of attitude I need! =)

My bid to the race. Dunno if im too late, Anyways forgive the poor grammar and do remember to say if anything is wrong with the character!.

Also will timezones matter? Or?

The reason for all those loose ends on the story is to have a lot of things to pick up on later.

Nikolaz72:
My bid to the race. Dunno if im too late, Anyways forgive the poor grammar and do remember to say if anything is wrong with the character!.

The reason for all those loose ends on the story is to have a lot of things to pick up on later.

First, your charecter sheet. I wouldn't mind, except we already have a Scoundrel, a Jedi who isn't that great with the finer points of the Force, a Scout, and a Smuggler. Not saying anyone is getting in for sure, but a combat extensive charecter is an asset to any party. Seriously, if I went with the current selection, we would basicly have a party full of Bards and Thieves(with the sole exception of PD-37).

As for timezones. I see you are...Den...markian? Anyway, I suck at math. I'm not going to let someone living in another country exclude them from my game. We'll work something out.

TheDarkEricDraven:

Nikolaz72:

First, your charecter sheet. I wouldn't mind, except we already have a Scoundrel, a Jedi who isn't that great with the finer points of the Force, a Scout, and a Smuggler. Not saying anyone is getting in for sure, but a combat extensive charecter is an asset to any party. Seriously, if I went with the current selection, we would basicly have a party full of Bards and Thieves(with the sole exception of PD-37).

As for timezones. I see you are...Den...markian? Anyway, I suck at math. I'm not going to let someone living in another country exclude them from my game. We'll work something out.

Argh. Youknow, I can work on a combat-extensive character. But I cant use this character for it, would have to be anew one... Still have time? You see. My problem is making my character fit with the others, a lot of people here are chaotic neutral, which would fit a deserter. But damnit man, what wars occured around this game that my character could possibly have deserted from? I guess he could be a deserter from the war against the sith. But if are gonna work with rebels thats gonna be slightly awkward.

On a different note entirely, I once had a DND party consisting of two rogues and five bards. WE DID JUST FINE. We even killed a black dragon. Everybody wiped and I killed it with a critical hit. My trusty lute broke though.. And since we didnt have a way a gnomish bard with a broken lute could drag six dead people back to a church we had to end it.

Nikolaz72:

Argh. Youknow, I can work on a combat-extensive character. But I cant use this character for it, would have to be anew one... Still have time? You see. My problem is making my character fit with the others, a lot of people here are chaotic neutral, which would fit a deserter. But damnit man, what wars occured around this game that my character could possibly have deserted from? I guess he could be a deserter from the war against the sith. But if are gonna work with rebels thats gonna be slightly awkward.

On the contrary, I would love a little more alignment diversity. This takes place in a time were the Republic is still holding on by a thread and a good number of people honestly don't know who will win. Be a goddamn Dark Jedi if you want. Besides, I'm pretty sure Ryloth is too harsh for such a background. The Twi'leks sold themselves into slavery to get off the planet, remember. Oh, and the deadline is Friday.

Nikolaz72:

On a different note entirely, I once had a DND party consisting of two rogues and five bards. WE DID JUST FINE. We even killed a black dragon. Everybody wiped and I killed it with a critical hit. My trusty lute broke though.. And since we didnt have a way a gnomish bard with a broken lute could drag six dead people back to a church we had to end it.

I've never got to play DND. I once had a starter kit, but the only people who came over were my cousins and they were assholes so we just made stuff along as we went. Lucky for me, I have two (TWO! Two friends! =D I never thought I would have that many!) friends who aren't dicks, so when I can I'm getting the Red Box for us to play. Yaaay.

TheDarkEricDraven:

Nikolaz72:

On the contrary, I would love a little more alignment diversity. This takes place in a time were the Republic is still holding on by a thread and a good number of people honestly don't know who will win. Be a goddamn Dark Jedi if you want. Besides, I'm pretty sure Ryloth is too harsh for such a background. The Twi'leks sold themselves into slavery to get off the planet, remember. Oh, and the deadline is Friday.

Nikolaz72:

I've never got to play DND. I once had a starter kit, but the only people who came over were my cousins and they were assholes so we just made stuff along as we went. Lucky for me, I have two (TWO! Two friends! =D I never thought I would have that many!) friends who aren't dicks, so when I can I'm getting the Red Box for us to play. Yaaay.

To be quite honest I think the Twi-lek capital would have a school or two. They arent a barbarian nomad people all of them as far as I know. They have businessmen and politicians just like everyone else. Anyway here is my next bid.

Right. There is my latest addition, I could really not decide an alignment. I would rather have it speak for itself through the game.

Nikolaz72:

Right. There is my latest addition, I could really not decide an alignment. I would rather have it speak for itself through the game.

Interesting, but how did he get on the station(and from there, on the Dusk)? Is his master still alive?

TheDarkEricDraven:

Nikolaz72:

Interesting, but how did he get on the station(and from there, on the Dusk)? Is his master still alive?

Edit. That good enough? I sorta wanted to leave the Master-thing open.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 26 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked