Serial Killer Round 35: The Round of the Roles. (The Round is Over, the Killer is Dead)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

@Zero: *facedesk*

Oh Five Second Films...how you destroy my brain mush... @_@

@gypsy: Wha...? I go to sleep only to find your dead finger pointing at me when I wake? Bad Gypsy!

In other news, I spent my entire weekend playing Werewolf into the wee hours of the morning. Woot!

The best part was that we had three and a half psychologists playing too :D

@scizzy: i wish my weekends were more like that :(

@GNPZK: Yeah, but people normally forget. Also, people (like me) don't have too much time to go through the entire thread to look for a death or an announcement, and a group notification alerts you with you doing much less searching.

@Skye: Oh, I guess you already did it. Well, for GMs who don't want to do it, I'll be happy to.

*Eyes the angry mob*

I ain't nothing special, I swear!

*points finger at someone not me*

*Hold mirror up to Redlin*

He's accusing himself! Get him!

@Schizzy: He's from Saskatchewan, they're too boring to be murderers

On that note, man its great to make fun of another province other than Ontario, now they can both divide the brunt of the jokes made by Neo and I

SASKATCHCHEWAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Man, it never gets old saying that.

SASKATCHEWAN! The next best word to Sasquatch.

@Schizzy: Most of Canada's Provinces are funnily named but Saskatchewan takes the cake for sure

YES!!! I DID NOT GET KILLED FIRST THIS TIME!!! AND NOW THIS Post Will make...people...vote... for...me...Awwww Maannnnn :(

*Stabs Diablo in the back*

*Drowns cat*

@Diablo: Oh no you don't. If anyone is going to drown the cat, IT IS GOING TO BE ME!

*commences ninja beatdown technique*

@Link Bitch please GENOCIDE CUTTA!!

@Diablo & @Link: You'll both regret that!

( ~n~)9

@Schizzy
OH GOD HE'S THE DOUBLE VOTER AHHHHHH!!!! *runs away*

There's a battle and I'm not apart of it!? We better fix that.

*charges in with a rubber chicken*

@Staika
Your Kung Fu is no match for mine! *Graps you by the leg, breaks you spine then your neck*

@diablo: that would be very destructive if my body wasn't made of rubber!!!
*smacks with rubber chicken*

@staikia
Get up from this: "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OHH ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA WOT-TAIIII!!!!!"

@diablo: my rubber chicken had no effect O.o
THIS MUST BE FIXED!
*smacks with the special rubber fish*

@staika
*Burns with lighter* Please, do try harder. >:)

@diablo: oh I will, I will >:D

*smacks with the super special giant rubber hammer*

Side note: how do people mistake me for a girl!? I look and sound nothing like a girl D:<

@staika
*Burns with Flamethrower* Is that all? *JUDO CHOP!*

@staika It's the avatar bro. Most people would see it and assume it's a six year old.

@element: it wasn't on here it was IRL >.>

@diablo: *is on fire*
I like fire >:D
*smacks with a flaming rubber hammer*

@staika
Awwww shit...D: *Runs away*

@staika Do we do these kinds of things while we're waiting for people to vote?
It seems silly... and fun. Can I tag along?

*Shoots Diablo with machine gun... loaded with cats*

*MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW-MEW!!!*

@Schizzy: *Sneaks up behind schizzy with a rubber chicken*
Fell the wrath of my chicken!
*Smacks with rubber chicken*

@Iron: you don't have to ask permission, especially my permission since this is only my second game :P

I JUST GOT OUT OF A FOUR HOUR FINAL IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS OF MINING!

Sorry...just thought everyone should know just how insane I feel at the moment.

*collapses*

@Link: I think I know the feeling but my finals were only two hours so I don't think my experience was quite as bad :P

@staika: Yeah, most of my finals are two hours. This one was supposed to be too but we got four hours to work on it.

Good thing too. I spend over half of it inputting a database and the other half rebooting my computer.

Oh well, at least the class is an easy A. Well, easy when all things are considered. :P

@Link: I have yet to get an easy A class yet :/
Well except last year I had a computer class and I crushed it since I know basically everything about word, powerpoint, excel etc. The book they gave us though walked us through everything step by step like we were an old person who knew nothing about computers -_-

@staika: Yeah, they don't come around every day. If you end up stumbling across one, you just have to seize the advantage.

In all honesty, I've been getting into a lot of easy classes lately. About 3/4 of my course load has been pretty cake this semester.

Just don't get me started on that other 1/4. >.<

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked