Adventures at McBurger Planet: An Image-Based CYOA (On Hiatus Until We're Not)

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT
 

Finishing Move Level 1: TORNADO MOP OF DOOM

If you can't break the glass, pick up the water container and force him to drink it! Remember kids, over hydration kills!

Actually just do the above.

Then Retain the empty jug as a weapon.

The elevator dinged! It must be his reinforcements arriving! Through him through the elevator doors as they open and take them all down in one fell swoop!

Captainguy42:
Finishing Move Level 1: TORNADO MOP OF DOOM

Fragrance of Mtn Dew:
The elevator dinged! It must be his reinforcements arriving! Through him through the elevator doors as they open and take them all down in one fell swoop!

image

There must be guys in that elevator, just waiting to flood this room with another three weeks of tedious fight scenes!

Oh hell no. You're not getting blindsided by anymore bad dudes today.

You do your best Super Mario 64 impression in preparation to slay whatever dragon that dare slumber behind the sliding doors.

image

As it turn out, no one was in the elevator. Someone must have bumped the switch in the midst of all that chaos.

Go figure.

Lil_Rimmy:
If you can't break the glass, pick up the water container and force him to drink it! Remember kids, over hydration kills!

A Gent of Villainous Intent:
Actually just do the above.

Then Retain the empty jug as a weapon.

image

You discover that the water container is already empty. No impromptu drownings today it seems.

As you walk into the elevator, you decide for some reason that this light plastic receptacle will be super useful to you in the near future. Something about its elegance and transparency makes you absolutely giddy.

Perhaps you will need to name it later.

image

But no time for that now. There are places to go and things to do!

What do you do now?

No.

No we are not.

Do not press that button.

No.

Name the Jug "Allen"

Press 4

go down to reception and ask for the gift shop

go to the basement. surely they have some nice cars/sleds you can steal.

Hit 4 and head for the roof.

Hit the emergency button, because it looks cool.

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hit the emergency button, because it looks cool.

No.

I said,

No.

Lil_Rimmy:

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hit the emergency button, because it looks cool.

No.

I said,

No.

PRESS IT! PRESS IT! PRESS IT! PREEEESSS! IIIIT!

TheDarkEricDraven:

Lil_Rimmy:

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hit the emergency button, because it looks cool.

No.

I said,

No.

PRESS IT! PRESS IT! PRESS IT! PREEEESSS! IIIIT!

We need a key for that.

RaNDM G:

We need a key for that.

...Pull out a hair and use it like a lockpick. Or, stick your dick in it.

TheDarkEricDraven:

RaNDM G:

We need a key for that.

...Pull out a hair and use it like a lockpick. Or, stick your dick in it.

"How'd you do that?"

"I just stuck it in there and broke it!"

@Eric: I get the feeling you actually tried that once.

4th floor, everyone knows they keep all the cool stuff at the top.

Try and determine what floor you are on and then press one of the buttons.

RaNDM G:
@Eric: I get the feeling you actually tried that once.

I did, but none of my hairs were strong enough to pick the lock.

@Eric: You want to know the trade secret?

Head and Shoulders...

Punch the emergency button. You know want to do it.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Punch the emergency button. You know want to do it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

converse with the shoulder demon and angel in order to find out which button to press

Evil Smurf:
converse with the shoulder demon and angel in order to find out which button to press

Don't forget the part of you that likes chips!

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Punch the emergency button. You know want to do it.

image

Obviously your gut instinct is to go with the most probably dangerous choice presented to you.

Unfortunately, you are unable to push the emergency button at this time. It looks like it requires a key.

An emergenkey?

TheDarkEricDraven:

RaNDM G:

We need a key for that.

...Pull out a hair and use it like a lockpick. Or, stick your dick in it.

image

What...?

image

Yeah, your balance isn't nearly good enough to pull of a maneuver of that magnitude, no matter how effective it may be.

Also: THAT WOULD HURT LIKE A SON OF A FUCK!

kiri2tsubasa:
Try and determine what floor you are on and then press one of the buttons.

SkyeNeko:
go to the basement. surely they have some nice cars/sleds you can steal.

image

All the good stuff is always in the basement!

image

Oh, guess that's where you just were.

You suppose those video games were pretty cool.

A Gent of Villainous Intent:
Name the Jug "Allen"

Press 4

RaNDM G:
Hit 4 and head for the roof.

Captainguy42:
4th floor, everyone knows they keep all the cool stuff at the top.

image

Time to try this again.

image

Alright, now you're moving.

You can tell that Allen is pleased by this turn of events. The excitement of what's to come is so thick that you could almost cut it with a knife (or a sword that is probably still hidden in your inventory somehow).

image

Yeah, this kind of thing really shouldn't be surprising you anymore after what you've seen today.

What do you do now?

Wack the nearest computer operator with Allen and look at the computer to see if you can tell where you are.

Pretend to be a ninja that was robed of your cloths and say the prisoner escaped somewhere.

Start screaming.

You can see the colour red!

remind everyone of the people there that you have a poker night tonight and that they should all come along in a musical voice

Weekend at Bernie's

Practice makes perfect.

Brandish Allen, screaming at people incoherently

youre the water jug collecting guy. ask if they need more water.

Water and electronics?

Splash the ever living hell out of the place.

Why you ask?

image

Proclaim an emergency! Taco Universe Pirates have infected their consoles, they must be washed down!

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked