Adventures at McBurger Planet: An Image-Based CYOA (On Hiatus Until We're Not)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

kiri2tsubasa:
Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice...No At McBurger Planet.

Not much seems to be happening at McBurger Planet right now. Looks like business as usual.

It's always seemed kinda strange that no one ever comes in around dinner time. After what you've seen today though, that really isn't all that surprising. The management around here is just damn terrible at running the day-to-day operations (and keeping hamburger frozen).

No need to dwell on the inane. The stakes are much higher elsewhere.

Captainguy42:
Start chewing your last stick of gum, to ensure your gum stores will be depleted when the critical moment arrives.

Yep. Much higher stakes call for some stress relieving Double Bubble Toil and Trouble Flavored Chewy Stick Brand Bubble Gum(TM).

You absolutely love bubble gum. Hopefully your decision to exercise you jaw now will not have any adverse consequences down the line.

RaNDM G:
Don ninja disguise. It worked before.

Yes. This plan worked perfectly before you blew your cover last time. You should be able to blend in like a shadow since everyone around here seems fairly distracted at the moment.

Evil Smurf:
put on a Russian ascent, therefor fitting in

Well, there is nowhere for you really to ascend to at the moment so a Russian ascent will only be a futile gesture.

You'll have to content with the classic Acapulco Descent.

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hide behind a nuke.

No one is really paying attention to you thanks to your clever rouse. Might not want to hide behind the missile unless you really need to.

You have at least a few minutes before your pursuers follow you up here. Perhaps you should think of a plan?

What do you do now?

This requires music.

Examine the WMD numbered four. With all the fuss the Eskimo ninjas made back in the control room, something important must have happened to that particular warhead.

write a letter of apology to the ninjas. So far when speaking you have only hurt people, maybe this will be different.

Treat the guards like the Brits with the funny hats and try to do something to make them react.

Try to convince the Eskimos that their boss wants to see them.

Jump onto the bomb so you can ride it Dr Strangelove style when it launches.

@Berenzen: You can't be serious. Where are we going to find a cowboy hat at this hour?

Harness your inner Ezio Auditore and start doing parkour running up walls and generally looking badass.

Pull out for Ocarina and play Saria's song. It is a very nice tune

Hey everyone. I have a bit of an announcement to make.

Due to some real life factors beyond our control we are going to have to leave you guys in suspense for a little while. My design course is making it really hard to put anything coherent together and Zero apparently doesn't even have enough time to sit in front of a computer right now.

Because of this, we are going to put this story on hiatus until early May. Let's say that this is a cliffhanger and we're intentionally leaving you in suspense for the time being. >.>

Feel free to leave any suggestions that you see fit. We'll try and work them into a pretty large update when we come back.

See you guys in May!!

Mid-season hiatus? I can handle that.

Link_to_Future:
See you guys in May!!

I look forward to your return gents

Can't wait Drew. I would totally understand if you dropped our Dungeons and Dragons game to put more time into this.

Attention! 21 gun salute!

Wait... it's not dead? Just on hold?

What the fuck I am going to do with all these guns then?!

For now, this thread is about batman. For we all love The dark knight, I will buy him some lozengers to proof my love for him. Join my coup @Lil_Rimmy @TheDarkEricDraven

we still have hope! blah blah blah no one is reading this....:(

Sorry dudes, our schedules are still too friggin' wild.

That's a shame. Let us know when things start to cool down.

Zero_ctrl:

Keep partying! we can wait!

Evil Smurf:

Zero_ctrl:

*starts playlist*

Let's do this!

Lil_Rimmy:

Evil Smurf:

Zero_ctrl:

*starts playlist*

Let's do this!

Halfway into the month guys.... :)

Back from the dead. But it looks like this page hasn't revived yet.

Alario_Albus:
Back from the dead. But it looks like this page hasn't revived yet.

is announcing ban jumping smart? NO

He didn't ban jump, he's a friend of mine from school who only had one post on this site.

Also still too busy, and I'M OOOUUUUUUUT!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked