Adventures at McBurger Planet: An Image-Based CYOA (On Hiatus Until We're Not)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

merry christmas friends! :D

Samuel Henson:
merry christmas friends! :D

RaNDM G:
Make a .gif of all those things.

We love the holidays.

Just so you guys know, updates will probably be a little more sparse for the next couple of days. We're going to shoot for at least one per day though.

Hope you all enjoy the season. :)

Back to the story...

Captainguy42:
Kick off the counter and slide along the greased floors to make your dashing escape.

Some_weirdGuy:
slip away greasily while the manager deals with the now gun-wielding secretly-not-a-customer.

Worst case scenario, this patron shoots your beloved manager in the face while you slide away unseen.

So basically it's a win-win for you.

You assume the flee-without-contrition position.

Samuel Henson:
make something go 88 miles an hour in an attempt to go back/forward in time

Wow, this floor is really slick.

Visions of Marty McFly shoot through your head as you hastily scoot along the ground.

Maybe you'll be able to go into the past and prevent your father from being a terrible restaurant owner! You'd think by the way you've seen this place operated today that he knows nothing about the service industry.

You suddenly become aware that time travel may be out of the question.

theheroofaction:
remind the kind customer that he still hasn't placed an order.

It seems as though this won't be necessary. The client has already disassembled the lead launcher and has proceeded to chat up your superior.

Quite the quiet conversation going on over there. Too bad you can't quite hear it from here after your head trauma double creature feature.

What do you do now?

Smash my head into the floor to cause so much damage to my skull, it goes over the damage cap and resets at 0.

Change your shirt and then run to the counter asking if either of the two men have seen your insane twin brother in order to get a clean slate.

(Trust me, I tried this once and it actually worked.)

Apply a poorly drawn moustache to your face and make a less speedy, less brain smashy; getaway.

put on a batman suit and dash to the customer now talking to your superior and ask "what is the problem citizen?"

declare the day as greasy slip slide day. demand that the rest of the people try to top your high speed score

Since you seem to be completely irrelevant to the situation, take the time to fill in your name tag with something stupid, like poopking smithicus.

Take a nap in the meat freezer. You have had a busy day.

Die.

Seriously, you cracked your skull crashing into a brick wall at 88 miles an hour. There's not much you can do at this point.

take a med pack and get up again

Hopefully you all are having a good Christmas.
We're updating soon!

RaNDM G:
Die.

Seriously, you cracked your skull crashing into a brick wall at 88 miles an hour. There's not much you can do at this point.

Although all you long for right now is the sweet embrace of the Grim Reaper, you fail to die. This set of circumstances has been far too silly to invoke a subject matter as heavy as mortality.

theheroofaction:
Since you seem to be completely irrelevant to the situation, take the time to fill in your name tag with something stupid, like poopking smithicus.

This is actually a great idea. Still, you can conjure up a name with a little more ironic subtlety than that.

Wow, it's hard to write with a head injury.

Oh...

Well, it originally started out as "Ben Dover" but quickly devolved into incomprehensible scribbles. Maybe "Micheal J. Fox" would have been a more suitable name after all.

Seems as though your streak of irrelevance continues! The two amigos are heading back toward the lair of your boss.

Good. Their talking was further complicating your headache.

Samuel Henson:
take a med pack and get up again

How could you have forgotten?

Your Dad is always going on about being prepared for anything. He always had a million of these things laying around your house while you were growing up. He never let you leave the house without one.

Fortunately, that habit has stuck with you.

You have always thought it strange how scarce these things were outside of your childhood home though. Dad probably goes out and buys them all up every time the pharmacy gets a shipment.

Probably.

kiri2tsubasa:
Take a nap in the meat freezer. You have had a busy day.

Yeah, this day has pretty much been forged directly from the flaming bowels of hell. The freezer would probably be the safest place to briefly nod off.

You sneak carefully and quietly. The cold storage is dangerously close to the taskmaster's quarters.

You are now in the freezer.

What do you do now?

Kill the batman!
But first make him collect little ? statues! THAT WILL TEACH HIM!

Give Soren all your money.

Find any and all frozen frogs.

have a soylent green related rant

gather some frozen patties and use them as ninja stars! launch an assault on the strange person who went in with your boss. hes probably a spy! after you save your manager, hell owe you his life!

collect a paycheck

Eat some frozen cow carcass.

break a jar for an item

go on a fetch quest

Mess with the thermostat

Also, can I ask how these drawings are made?

its getting a little cold. maybe you should turn up the thermostat. to 80F.

@SamuelT: I use Photoshop and a cheap $20 tablet I bought off of Amazon for my drawings.
For the .gifs, I draw the frames in Photoshop and then throw them into Microsoft GIF Animator.

Retrieve arms from shelf. Duel the Taskmaster.

PARTY HARD

So you don't end up catching a cold of course.

Construct a frozen meat fort.

Dig for the Dungeon Master has most likely buried gold under his meat locker.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
PARTY HARD

So you don't end up catching a cold of course.

Of course! Now is the perfect time to engage in some spirited celebration in the style of your favorite cartoon hero from your childhood.

Oh!

Man I'm pretty!

Do the monkey with me!

All this partying is actually making you break a bit of a sweat.

Wait...you suddenly realize that it's surprisingly warm in here.

SkyeNeko:
gather some frozen patties and use them as ninja stars! launch an assault on the strange person who went in with your boss. hes probably a spy! after you save your manager, hell owe you his life!

RaNDM G:
Retrieve arms from shelf. Duel the Taskmaster.

Celebration over. Time to get back to business.

And by business you mean destroying the people who have made your first day on the job so memorable.

You arm yourself with the most deadly thing one finds in the freezer: The Frigid Dead Cow.

Unfortunately, the bovine fails to be sufficiently chilled for weaponization.

You thought it was suspiciously warm in here. The refrigeration drive probably malfunctioned over night and spoiled all the meat.

Maybe you don't even need to attack the manager. His negligence of your father's establishment should surely be enough to get him fired of his own accord.

TheDarkEricDraven:
Eat some frozen cow carcass.

You attempt to entertain the thought.

The thought fails to be entertaining. The agonizing aroma alone is enough to cause even a man with the most cast iron gullet to be reduced to a simpering child. This expired beast is more suited as a bomb than an entree.

SamuelT:
Mess with the thermostat

Well, might as well try and engage the refrigeration drive before dealing with the spoiled supply.

AAAAAAGH! SUSPICIOUSLY TIMED EARTHQUAKE! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

What do you do now?

Dance in sync to the earthquake.

Let it rock.

Let it rock.

LET IT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

Obviously you run for the hills, what else would you do in a suspiciously timed earthquake?

grab a box of the spoiled sandwich filler and "accidentally" spill them over the next person you see! blame the manager. profit.

engage the boss monster, you obviously completed the puzzle to open up the monster's door

Jump into your fire-spewing mech and fight off the nuclear-frozen Godzilla. That's the only way the restaurant will be saved!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked