Serial Killer Round 37: The Special Holiday Edition (Get those votes in.)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

-{ Serial Killer: Round 37 }-

It's that special time of year everyone, a time of joy and gift giving, a time for murder. Welcome to the Holiday Edition of the Serial Killer Game. Please enjoy your stay in our quiet little town. The mountains are coated in fresh powder for skiing and/or hiding bodies and quieting screams. A note to all you first timers out there, If you aren't dying first then you aren't trying hard enough. Now on with our entertainment.

Our Contestants
CounterAttack- First Executed
Pm0n3y-
sky14kemea- Arbiter Murder-Suicide
War Penguin- Entwined Suicide
j1-2themax- Ninth Executed
elementsoul- Sixth Executed
NeoAC- Tenth Murdered
RBMidknight- Eight Executed
Schizzy- Fourth Murdered
Steakheart- Seventh Executed
SkyeNeko- Double Voter First Murdered
Fragrance of Mtn Dew- Ninth Murdered
Ynnek89- Medic Eighth Murdered
Gypsy ninja pirate zombie king- Third Executed
Link to Future- Arbitered
Mr. Omega- Fifth Murdered
staika- Seventh Murdered
Jak23- Third Murdered
Lost In The Void-
Zero ctrl-
Bealzibob-
Diablo1099- Entwined Sixth Murdered
TrilbyWill- Second Murdered
Loremaster P- Second Executed
Mortis Nuncius-
TheIronRuler- Spy Fifth Executed
Nouw- Fourth Executed

I believe I got all the regulars. The game will start when we have at least 21 players. Get those numbers in people.

Hooray I checked for the new round at the right time :P
I'll send my number now

Alright, will be sending my number shortly.
If I get a role that requires thinking, give it to someone else.

Happy Christmas! :D

I'll send my number now.

Hurrah, new round.

I sent my number! I'm afraid I probably won't be very active this week, I'm getting Skyrim tomorrow...

Huzzah! I am back from finals and a nasty cold to wish you all a Happy Christmas/Chanuka/Quanza/Festivus! :D

Also, I've gone through an entire round without posting a damn thing. What's up wit' dat?

Sending number!

Yay! And for all your Christmas enjoyment! Voila!

Number is being sent.

I'd like to join this round again :)

Happy Crimbo to all: see, I can actually say that because it's the 25th. =D

I shall send my number in ASAP.

Oh, and since my question wasn't answered before the new round was posted, I shall reiterate it here.

Are there any artists out there willing to take on an interesting challenge? I'm thinking about changing my Escapist avatar, but the idea I have in mind needs the touch of a skilled artist to work. Needless to say, my own artistry is mehdiocre[1] at best.

[1] New word that I made up.

Count me in, you can. Incoming, my number is.

Is it to late to send in a number? Even if i'd be a first timer i'd be very interested to join :)

Merry Todaymas! My gift, a number.

War Penguin:
Huzzah! I am back from finals and a nasty cold to wish you all a Happy Christmas/Chanuka/Quanza/Festivus! :D

Also, I've gone through an entire round without posting a damn thing. What's up wit' dat?

not only that, but you also got murderfied last time.
btw, you missed out Saturnalia and the Winter Solstice. Pagans will not be pleased.

Blessed Christmas all!

I got you all gifts... don't mind the ticking coming from 'em... and open them after I've left.

Got a new laptop, lets try it out *Sends Number*

Number sent!

TrilbyWill:

War Penguin:

btw, you missed out Saturnalia and the Winter Solstice. Pagans will not be pleased.

Oh yeah... That happened. <_<

Oh shit! I totally forgot about my Pagan brethren! A happy Solstice to you all!
... I never heard of Saturnalia, though. :P

War Penguin:

TrilbyWill:

War Penguin:

Oh yeah... That happened. <_<

Oh shit! I totally forgot about my Pagan brethren! A happy Solstice to you all!
... I never heard of Saturnalia, though. :P

its literally Christmas, only with a different name group. and no mary.

Yo dawg, I heard you like numbers, so I put a number in your inbox.

@Neo: You know its not Christmas without Bob and Doug. Good show dude, good show.

I'm still missing some numbers and I need one more player. We should have the roles out by midnight though.

Loremaster P:
Is it to late to send in a number? Even if i'd be a first timer i'd be very interested to join :)

Your in. Welcome to the game

@axel: "Your in"

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

27 players yay!

@SteakHeart:Don't question the GM's genius!

Just waiting on Gypsy's number and we can get this game on.

wow that seemed fast. or was i just gone for that long...

@Skye: Hey, you've almost been here a year now! O: Happy 1 year anniversary!

@sky: *looks* oh yesss! i dont regret a thing n.n

@Skye: We should do some sort of celebration thing... I know!

Everyone use their webcams to record a video of themselves singing something, post it on YouTube and post it here. Round 37 shall unofficially be Karaoke Round!

@CA: Even though I have a terrible singing voice, I'd be game to sing some crappy song for your guys's entertainment! :D

That will be as soon as I figure out how to use my web camera. :S

@WarP: Feel free to use background music and suchlike. I know I would: my singing voice is mehdiocre without music.

Those who wish to remain visually anonymous on the Internet are free to hide their face in some way, of course.

@CounterAttack:Actually I'm more worried about my voice giving away more than my face >.>. But I'd love to!

EDIT:Would it be cheating if we played an instrument?

@Nouw: Depends entirely on the song.

@CA: Do we have to? xD I'm not exactly confident with my voice, and if I was forced into it, I'd end up doing Jpop or something.

@karaoke: i have no idea how to go about making a video...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked