Your Blood In My Veins: A Post Modern Vampire RP

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Whats that? You still have 22 hours before auditions close because your GM overdid it over the weekend and fell asleep early and thus didn't do any writing on Sunday? You're darn right that happened. 22 hours to get any sheets in people.

-Is there any way to distinguish a Husk from a Vampire or Human without looking at teeth? Would Vampires be able to tell the difference between species easier?
-Does Husk blood taste better than normal Human blood to a Vampire?
-How much blood does a vampire consume in one sitting, generally, if they eat once a day?

SkyeNeko:
-Is there any way to distinguish a Husk from a Vampire or Human without looking at teeth? Would Vampires be able to tell the difference between species easier?
-Does Husk blood taste better than normal Human blood to a Vampire?
-How much blood does a vampire consume in one sitting, generally, if they eat once a day?

The only way to tell is to ask. They're generally more muscled but no different than someone who works out regularly. So no, you can't really tell the difference; its what allowed vampires to conceal themselves and their 'pets' for so long

No it doesn't taste better. The husk process has never been about making the process better for the vampire, but rather easier. Its easier to get blood if your victim comes to you instead of you having to hunt them down after all.

They consume roughly one liter a day or for you Americans since you love your weird imperial system. .26 US gallons.

The final sheet

And in case you haven't noticed it is indeed past midnight and submissions are closed. I am hoping to start this thing Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how much writing I get done after work tonight

Here's my character.

Characters in the RP

RBMidknight
socialtangent
elementsoul
Kasurami
CloggedDonkey
SkyeNeko
CounterAttack

Everyone else is free now that the RP is open to rewrite or create new characters and PM them to me in application, there is no reason that the cast can't expand at any time. Thank you all for your applications and hopefully you follow the RP into its progressive narration.

The Thread for those who are in it, or those who want to follow it, is located right here

Never posted my sheet in this thread, since I PM'd it to Void, so here you guys go.

Posting up my character sheet for all to see.

Since I haven't posted my sheet here yet, here it is.

Ignore

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked