Black Cloud-RP (rebooting) [Open/accepting sheets]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Added in two things to equipment. The ones just to assist the other should allow me no not get plowed over by the much more physically adept and snipers (Damn them trying to kill me). But I'm not invulnerable, just press the trigger more.

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to starting, most of the other rp's I'm in seem to have gone quiet. Where is everyone at the moment???

It's almost always like this Blot, you just have to do some player wrangling, RP regulars is a good place.

The Clown:
It's almost always like this Blot, you just have to do some player wrangling, RP regulars is a good place.

We do seem to be lacking people, only having 5. 7-10 would be a lot nicer, help keep things going apace in the RP and all.

Tiger Sora:

The Clown:

We do seem to be lacking people, only having 5. 7-10 would be a lot nicer, help keep things going apace in the RP and all.

Agreed, this last bump should do it, otherwise I will go searching in the RP regulars, we're almost ready to go though, just finished writing the intro.

I can't wait. I think (If I get in) that this will be a pretty damn cool RP. The idea alone is awesome. Kinda reminds me of Gaunt's Ghosts (The Warhammer 40k book. Good book. Good book...)

Anyway, can't wait for intro.

Let's hope this RP stays alive....

FOR EVER!

Lil_Rimmy:
I can't wait. I think (If I get in) that this will be a pretty damn cool RP. The idea alone is awesome. Kinda reminds me of Gaunt's Ghosts (The Warhammer 40k book. Good book. Good book...)

FOR EVER!

Damn sorry, forgot to accept you, of course you are in my friend!

The Clown:

Lil_Rimmy:

FOR EVER!

Damn sorry, forgot to accept you, of course you are in my friend!

Yay!

*Begin's getting accepted into a RP speech*

Thanks mate, this'll be tons of fun!

*Ends getting accepted into a RP speech*

... That was a great speech.

*bows*

So whats the timeline looking like now. Cause the plan was to start about 4 days ago.

Yeah, I was about to ask that. Are you going to call in some other people or are we just gonna roll?

Lil_Rimmy:

*Applauds, holding back tears*
Beautiful. ^_^,

Ultraman950:

Lil_Rimmy:

*Applauds, holding back tears*
Beautiful. ^_^,

Must... not...

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

*Everyone in the room soon drowns*

Tiger Sora:
So whats the timeline looking like now. Cause the plan was to start about 4 days ago.

We just haven't got enough people, feel free to wait, I've already written most of it so I'm ready.

Are you still accepting?

That sounds pretty damn cool, a (almost) robot that was originally Hroge! Seems like we have a nice mix of people, not all just one race. Yay!

So... Any update on what's happening? This was meant to start... two weeks ago? I don't know, but I don't want it to be dead before it starts!

Hell, I don't even know if I'm in...I hope so though.

Yeah, I really damn well hope Mr Clown comes back...

I don't wanna die man!

Athol:
Are you still accepting?

BACK!!!! accepted bro, I like it very much, now 1 player off starting.

I'll do an endorsement post on world of Osvar, see if I can get them involved! Speaking of, you should probably get your Screwtape character into action Clown! He sounded interesting!

I'll do an endorsement post on world of Osvar, see if I can get them involved! Speaking of, you should probably get your Screwtape character into action Clown! He sounded interesting!

WOOT! TRIPLE POST!

OOOPS!! Damn, sorry about that! Not exactly sure how that happened...
Urm, how do I get rid of them?

Don't think you can, just edit them and say DEEEEEEEEEERP.

...So am I too late or should I just go ahead and find my character?

Sir Strange Of The House Lycan:

Go ahead, Lycan. We needed one more player.

Ultraman950:

Yes please, Clown said he would start with one more!

Lil_Rimmy:

Ultraman950:

Yes please, Clown said he would start with one more!

You are correct, that is if all those who have submitted still want to do it.

From lycan:

Really Lycan? the name?

The Clown:
From lycan:

Really Lycan? the name?

Gladwin told me to do it. And it seems that it's not reacted very well to be copy pasted from Notepad. It can change, but he was a William to begin with.

The Clown:
From lycan:

Really Lycan? the name?

Gladwin told me to do it. And it seems that it's not reacted very well to be copy pasted from Notepad. It can change, but he was a William to begin with.

Gladwin? Also that character is all wrong for that name, if you knew the names owner.

The Clown:

The Clown:
From lycan:

Really Lycan? the name?

Gladwin? Also that character is all wrong for that name, if you knew the names owner.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Sam+G
Samuel Gladwin, and I know who it is. They will go unnamed for the sake of the farce they persists upon perpetuating. Anyway, his original last name was Carthew so I'll change that back. The corrected sheet is in this posts quote.

So, shall we start?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked