Swords of the Fallen (Fantasy RP)(Started Open, PM CS to GM)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

One more question: when is this going to be going on? I can usually be online after 630-7pm, as i work in the mornings.

Malyc:
One more question: when is this going to be going on? I can usually be online after 630-7pm, as i work in the mornings.

One I liked the character and you are accepted, welcome aboard.

And the RP will go at varying speeds depending on who can post when and stuff. As long as you can make a post a day you should be fine :P

Also if you didn't already know we will be using Skype for out of character talk so if you don't already have it, get Skype and then add me as a contact. My Skype profile is located in my profile if you are curious.

staika:

Malyc:

And the RP will go at varying speeds depending on who can post when and stuff. As long as you can make a post a day you should be fine :P

Also if you didn't already know we will be using Skype for out of character talk so if you don't already have it, get Skype and then add me as a contact. My Skype profile is located in my profile if you are curious.

Sounds like a plan. About the only day that I may not be able to post is Sunday, but I will make an effort.

Malyc:

staika:

Malyc:

Sounds like a plan. About the only day that I may not be able to post is Sunday, but I will make an effort.

It's all good we all have different schedules so I understand that. I also have class every weekday from 1-6 which is why I need a co-gm since I'll be gone for a good portion of the day :P

staika:

Malyc:

staika:

It's all good we all have different schedules so I understand that. I also have class every weekday from 1-6 which is why I need a co-gm since I'll be gone for a good portion of the day :P

And to remind you to update the OP with Malyc's character, you fool! But mostly to hold down the fort when you're not here.

Erik the Orange:

staika:

Malyc:

And to remind you to update the OP with Malyc's character, you fool! But mostly to hold down the fort when you're not here.

You fool I'm on my phone right now, copying and pasting is nearly impossible on these things >.>
And yeah to do that since you know the story since I gave you most of the spoilers :P

staika:

Erik the Orange:

staika:

You fool I'm on my phone right now, copying and pasting is nearly impossible on these things >.>
And yeah to do that since you know the story since I gave you most of the spoilers :P

Phones... why do they even have a copy/paste function?

Malyc:

staika:

Erik the Orange:

Phones... why do they even have a copy/paste function?

It does It's just incredibly hard to use and it can take me five minutes to just to select the stuff I want to copy. It overall is just not worth the hassle when i can do it on my laptop in about 30 painless seconds.

I will upload a sheet in a few hours.
*Off to studies*

staika:
... Erik the Orange...

Erik the Orange:
snip

Hey, hey, I'm the orange one, stop jankin' my style.

... OK I'll leave now. Sorry for interrupting your game.

Eric the Orange:

staika:
... Erik the Orange...

Erik the Orange:
snip

Dude, that's hilarious XD
Who would've thought that your username's would be so close together :P

Wow three sheets I get to judge, and I only woke up a few minutes ago XD
Well let's get to it.

Kuroneko Aisha:

That's really good, I like what you did with the Fae as well. I shall accept you, welcome to the RP.

David Bjur:

This is my fault but I forgot to update the OP with the dwarves description. Here it is so if you could edit it to make it fit the dwarves we will be good. I'm very sorry about that.

Stekepanne5:

While I was going to say that Vulcans do not use frost magic much you made it work so I have no problems with it. You are accepted.

Eric the Orange:

staika:
... Erik the Orange...

Erik the Orange:
snip

We're twins!

Hey guys, why you no have my character on accepted list?

Malyc:

Whoops, sorry about that XD

There we go I added it

Yay accepted! Should I add you to skype too Staika? I've added Erik already, just waiting for confirmation. ^^

Kuroneko Aisha:
Yay accepted! Should I add you to skype too Staika? I've added Erik already, just waiting for confirmation. ^^

Yeah you can go ahead and add me, I'll make a skype group for the RP later.

Okies! I've added you to my list. Can't wait to roleplay as Rena. Will we start out our own seperate ways, and meet through the strings of fate, or just as a group from the start?

staika:

Malyc:

There we go I added it

Good man. Also, my mic doesn't work with my laptop for some reason, so skype wont work for me.

Malyc:

staika:

Malyc:

There we go I added it

Good man. Also, my mic doesn't work with my laptop for some reason, so skype wont work for me.

We are going to text chat since I don't have a good mic :P

No need for a mic. There's IM's in Skype as well. That's my primary use for it. XD We're just using the IM part right?

Malyc:

staika:

Malyc:

There we go I added it

I think Jeff (staika) just wanted to use the IMing part for this, so you're good!

Well alrighty then. I guess I didn't know skype had an im function, so...

Malyc:

To be honest I didn't either until Erik got me into skype XD

Kuroneko Aisha:
Okies! I've added you to my list. Can't wait to roleplay as Rena. Will we start out our own seperate ways, and meet through the strings of fate, or just as a group from the start?

I'm pretty sure Staika wanted to start us off as a newly created group, but he doesn't tell me everything so I'll just wait to see his plan haha.

Erik the Orange:

Malyc:

staika:

There we go I added it

I think Jeff (staika) just wanted to use the IMing part for this, so you're good!

I was going to say "You fool don't use my real name" But then I remembered my full name is in my profile XD

staika:

Malyc:

That makes sense, I guess. Also, it just occured to me that this Fantasy RP thing would be a good way to get the thread-with-1000-posts badge if it lasts long enough.

staika:

Erik the Orange:

Malyc:

I was going to say "You fool don't use my real name" But then I remembered my full name is in my profile XD

You fool, I live like three streets down from you, I'm calling you by your real name haha.

Malyc:

staika:

Malyc:

That makes sense, I guess. Also, it just occured to me that this Fantasy RP thing would be a good way to get the thread-with-1000-posts badge if it lasts long enough.

It could but the forum games is what did me in :P

to put it in perspective, I joined the pub club on September 3rd and I had a little over 1000 posts and now I have over 8000 :P

Well, my PC just broke down, so I will have to use an iPad for a few days.
Just don't expect me to type fast...

Stekepanne5:
Well, my PC just broke down, so I will have to use an iPad for a few days.
Just don't expect me to type fast...

That's fine, I had to go through that a few weeks ago and I could only use my phone to post for awhile.

staika:

Malyc:

staika:

It could but the forum games is what did me in :P

to put it in perspective, I joined the pub club on September 3rd and I had a little over 1000 posts and now I have over 8000 :P

7000 posts in a little over 3 months is rather impressive. Also, DAYUM!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked