Swords of the Fallen (Fantasy RP)(Started Open, PM CS to GM)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Stekepanne5:
Well, my PC just broke down, so I will have to use an iPad for a few days.
Just don't expect me to type fast...

Also if you don't already have skype, get it and add me as a contact.

Malyc:

staika:

Malyc:

That makes sense, I guess. Also, it just occured to me that this Fantasy RP thing would be a good way to get the thread-with-1000-posts badge if it lasts long enough.

It could but the forum games is what did me in :P

to put it in perspective, I joined the pub club on September 3rd and I had a little over 1000 posts and now I have over 8000 :P

Yeah I was on a posting tear for a good while :P
I was posting in all of the forum game threads

7000 posts in a little over 3 months is rather impressive. Also, DAYUM!

Yeah I was on a posting tear for awhile

Notice: The sign ups will close soon

I'm just waiting on David Bjur's character currently

Notice: Staika also wants to get the ball rolling on this RP around 6:00ish Eastern Time because he'll be at work and will have nothing better to do. Besides harass me to get on Skype. So be ready!

I probably wont be able to be on until later tonight, but I will be on tonight.

Erik the Orange:
Notice: Staika also wants to get the ball rolling on this RP around 6:00ish Eastern Time because he'll be at work and will have nothing better to do. Besides harass me to get on Skype. So be ready!

6:00 pm or am? This 12 hour system is weird.

Erik the Orange:

He is right, since I can post at work I will begin work on the opening post when I get to work. Once the opening post is up the sign ups will be closed completely. For those who don't know time zones or are too lazy to look it up it is currently 11:30 am at the time of this post and I get to work at 6 PM

Stekepanne5:

Erik the Orange:

6:00 p.m. or 18:00 military time if that's what floats your boat.

Stekepanne5:

Erik the Orange:

PM since it is currently AM here.

I'll also be around before 6 doing some newspaper stuff, so I can answer any questions or look over any last minute applications!

Hmmm, that would fit nicely. 18:00 it is!
And go Europe for using sensible time, weight, lenght and volume units.

Stekepanne5:

As a half-Dutch guy, the metric system makes all kind of sense to me.

Erik the Orange:

Stekepanne5:

As a half-Dutch guy, the metric system makes all kind of sense to me.

As a fully Norwegian guy, the American system does not make sence.

As an American, the metric system is confusing as hell. But im trying

Staika should be getting this started in 2 hours, so get excited! If anyone has a last minute character sheet, get it in soon!

Erik the Orange:
Staika should be getting this started in 2 hours, so get excited! If anyone has a last minute character sheet, get it in soon!

I hope you Will be since I'm bored at school XD

Im probably gonna be at work for the start of it, but I will try and pay attention on my phone. Is this gonna be on the escapist or skype?

Malyc:
Im probably gonna be at work for the start of it, but I will try and pay attention on my phone. Is this gonna be on the escapist or skype?

The RP is on here, and out-of-character conversations on Skype.

Erik the Orange:

Malyc:

The RP is on here, and out-of-character conversations on Skype.

Okie dokie. I was just checking to know what to pay attention to.

Alrighty, after being educated with the world here it goes:

NOTES: About the appearance, I assumed a couple of things about the elven race, given the fact there isn't much info about weight and size and such, also, What is the lifespan of an elf?

So, what do you think?

Heyy guys i was thinking we would change our skype names temporarily to our char names cuz we have hard to remember names

leon558:
Heyy guys i was thinking we would change our skype names temporarily to our char names cuz we have hard to remember names

Good idea, I am now called Stekepanne5/Drogon LaArel on skype.

So do we have enough people?

Still waiting for feedback on my character sheet!!! Also, can someone explain how the whole skype thing will roll?

I was thinking that we should do this RP on skype because it seems more convenient than escapist.

We're just using Skype for out-of-character conversation. The RP will happen on here. Also, Eastern Flame, you're good to go, but you'll have to wait for Staika to put you on the OP since I can't.

So, are we waiting for Staika or something?

Stekepanne5:
So, are we waiting for Staika or something?

Yup. He told me he had the first post of the RP ready to go, but he's been stuck in class all day. He'll probably post soon.

Alright i guess,same question as stekepanne5

Sorry for the wait but I just got to work so I shall begin work on the OP now.

easternflame:
Alrighty, after being educated with the world here it goes:

NOTES: About the appearance, I assumed a couple of things about the elven race, given the fact there isn't much info about weight and size and such, also, What is the lifespan of an elf?

So, what do you think?

Okay you're good and all you have to do is add me as a skype contact and I will start a skype group and we will do out of character conversation from there. Sorry for the wait as well I had class :P

Sooo is the message to start gonna be on here or on skype?

So we're starting now?

leon558:
Sooo is the message to start gonna be on here or on skype?

I'll make a post and it will say that all out of character conversation is to go in OOC tags or skype. I still need to write up the post though but you guys will know when it's up :P

I just noticed that you like to end sentences with :P

What is your skype staika?

easternflame:
What is your skype staika?

It's in my profile but I see you already found it :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked