Serial Killer Round 38: The Round We Make Contact (It's All Over!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 NEXT

@staika: Was a few pages back =P

I know that this isn't exactly a Caruso, but considering all of the great (albeit groan worthy) puns, I figure this is relevant:

What I'm talking about.

@sky: they always hide from me, its time to go on a hunt!

Edit: AHA! I found it, I am the master hunter :P

Edit the second: oh shit my teacher is looking at me, abort mission abort mission >.>

I would like this opportunity to say that I am very sorry Nouw. No one should ever be apart of a pun so bad but I still must show it :P

@staika: That is not how I pictured you...
I also struggle with making a decent pun with Nouw's name. So much potential...

@Jak: Do I want to know how you pictured me XD

@staika: Probably not...

@Jak: Well then we will keep it at that shall we, I am a little curious though :P

@staika: I pictured you with a jewfro. (That's basically having poofy, curly hair.) =P

I did laugh at the .gif though :D

@sky: O.o, okay that made me laugh XD

I have tried long hair and I never liked it, I almost always have my hair buzzed :P
But I usually keep a picture in my profile of myself I'm surprised you guys didn't know what I looked like. but then again the picture I have right now has most of my face covered :P

@staika: How could you use such an obvious pun on a user of such renouwn?

Crap, I'm still doing it. It's a good thing I'm really lazy or I would be making these terrifying comics too. >.<

Also, the .gif was a nice touch. ^_^

@Link: I almost missed that one! Nice...

@Sky: OH MY GOD!!! I had thought i was the only one who used Jewfro... I can say that. I have a buddy who has one, we call him Jewbacca because he's so frickin tall.

@staika: Very nice. I see I have to one up your move, however. This will be a worthy challenge...
Also, still wondering what element is thinking. xD

@link: because someone has to and it might as well be me.
And the gif was a little hard to make since I couldn't convert it to a gif for a while but I finally managed it, I think I did a good job on it though :P

@WP: bring it, I am not a master gif maker for nothing :P

@Jak: Hehe, thanks. It's been tough keeping my posts in here pun-free as of the last couple of months for some unknouwn reason. >.<

@staika: Master .gif maker, huh? I didn't realize I was in the presence of someone so important. How does someone get bestowed a title like that? XP

@Link: I almost missed that one too! XD

@link: you must climb mt gif and wait for the hermit to come out and give you a test. Pass the test and he kicks you off of the mountain. It is at that point you are a gif master.

@Staika: I thought it was once you survived the impact with the ground that you became a .gif master...

Also, what the heck happened to the captchas? i havnt seen one in weeks...

No Captchas?

Well, looks like the spam guards...

*puts on sunglasses*

...are at a loss for words.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!

@Sky: Well, you wouldn't like me on a bad hair day... good thing I got it cut a couple of days ago.

@staika: Ok, I admit it. I laughed xD. It's an honour to be part of a pun :P.

@Nouw: Don't you mean honouwr?

Alright, I'll stop. >.<

@Link: Now please, continue xD. Makes my day much more interesting :).
Don't, stop, me nouw...

@Nouw: Well I was pressuring myself to come up with a pun and your's was the first thing that popped into my head XD
But my intention was to make people laugh and it appears that I have succeeded :P

@Name Puns: My name is difficult to make into a pun... But cookies and internets are available to those who can succeed at it.

@Malyc: Cookies and internets? I smell a trap. And a malycious one at that!

@Malyc I can only come up with horrible ones, so bad that I think I can be sued for posting them here. Eyes will bleed and all that...

@Malyc and @Nouw Well then, considering someone has risen and met the challenge, I'll offer a stack of cookies to the first person who can make a solid enough pun out of my name.

they might be spiked

@Nouw: That was actually a good one, I applaud your pun skills :P

@Berenzen: I will try, usually these things come to me randomly. I may even make a gif for it :P

It's great to offer cookies. In fact, I also find you very overberening, and that is always good. Very zen, if you want.

Alterantive:
You don't have to beren this weight alone, it's not only your problem. The important thing now is to keep berening zen.

Nouw I need to hide in a hole where no one will find me for making such horrible things.

"Berenzen was found with a bottle of liquor shoved down his throat."

"Looks like the victim got a taste of his own medicine."

Ngaaah! All these puns!

@RaNDM Wait...what? There's liquor named after my username?

Also, CAPTCHA wants to get into the nouw punmaking- nouw erivelp.

@Schizzy: You mad?

(tried to think of pun for your name, couldn't)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked