Journey of the Damned, a supernatural baroque RP

Pages PREV 1 2

Here's my bid for a spot.

Edit: just added a bit of mystery to his chains

Redryhno:
-snip-

Looks good, I'm really glad you didn't over play the angel thing. Makes me smile on the inside.

To everyone else. We can start this now if you want, or wait for more. I don't mind at all.

Azrael shrugged off his chains and robe as soon as he left the confines of the prison for the welcoming muted daylight. As he stretched his wings and arms to their full span, he took notice of his companions, two of which instantly put him on guard from sheer instinct,and, not quite knowing why, a strange kinship with the masked one, the one with the eye making the burned part of his flesh crawl.
"The name is Azrael, if anyone wanted to know." He said to the group as he turned back around and put his robes back on as well as his chain.
"Does anyone know this city? I'm afraid I don't know anyplace in this world anymore."
After looking over the rest of them, Azrael noticed that the one with the curious weapon seemed to be holding on to it with his full strength, knuckles white against the hilt, a curious thing to do after just getting out of prison, Azrael, knowing full well the agony of being unable to use your full body, felt a small inkling that the weapon was as much a part of him as his wings were to him. The middle aged man with the rosary he ground his teeth and hardened his eyes at for an instant before regaining control of himself. The man in the black coat he felt nothing from, and felt a certain connection to the human.

Redryhno:
Snip

You post on Chat in the group.

Diablo1099:

Redryhno:
Snip

You post on Chat in the group.

good to know.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook