Tremors [Interest and Recruitment]

You can't remember how long you've needed it. Weeks, months. Years, perhaps? Time is irrelevant when you're life has crumbled to nothing more than each hit. She said this one was different, though. She said it would bring you back, make you normal.

Come on, sweetie. It's not like you have anything to lose?

Pantha's words running through your mind, for what seemed like the thousandth time. Or was she standing next to you, whispering it into your ear, lightning blue whips of hair caressing her every word. It didn't matter, once she gave you that little green pill, nothing would matter.

You pound on her door, the iron reinforcements sending echoes throughout the complex. She lived on the 24th story of a 30 story apartment building, in the middle of the city. Usually home to university students or single parents, Pantha took up residence here for more private matters. She had peddled you from the start, every drug under the sun had passed your lips, your mind begging for them to give you reprieve.

Nothing had worked like this though.

You pounded again, frantically looking behind you. Others were there, all edging to see if she'd open. You didn't know how many people she served, nor how many suffered like you did. You didn't care. All you prayed for was for that door to open, and for that little, green, pill.

Looking forward to any interest or help, PM me for any questions. Thanks.

Pantha's sheet, for any references made to her. Keep in mind your character will not know her real name or background.

Well, this looks kinds cool, but I wonder how much attention you can give it if yyou're also plotting your Purgatory RP.

However, if you can make it work, I would like a place, please =)

ThreeWords:
Well, this looks kinds cool, but I wonder how much attention you can give it if yyou're also plotting your Purgatory RP.

I love all my children equally. While two RPs is certainly my maximum, its well under my limit for time. Just keep in mind that I am based in Brisbane, and won't be able to post while I'm asleep. That's the only qualm time-wise.

FollowVirgil:

ThreeWords:

I love all my children equally. While two RPs is certainly my maximum, its well under my limit for time. Just keep in mind that I am based in Brisbane, and won't be able to post while I'm asleep. That's the only qualm time-wise.

Hey, you answered me fine just now; it might well work out. What time is it for you at the moment?

7:30 in the morning. Keep in mind I work from 8-4 most days though. It's never been an issue in the past.

FollowVirgil:

ThreeWords:

What the devil? This kind of lag might make things kinda complicated...

ThreeWords:
-snip-

No, that was my fault. Double clicking is not recommended. Back on track, this is planned as a fairly long RP, so we won't have ten million posts per day, if you catch my drift. In between story progression is up to the players to interact or figure things out. It'll be slightly ARG at some points, I'll leave clues for people who have a lot of time on their hands.

No worries. I've put an add up in my lil' group, which, inceidentally, you might like to join...

A challenger approaches!

How's this?

This look spretty cool, I'll whip up a sheet for your approval.

Ultraman950:
-snip-

Looks fine to me. So if she doesn't earn enough money by part-time dancing, she steals and sells off? Or is that her main income?

FollowVirgil:

Ultraman950:
-snip-

Looks fine to me. So if she doesn't earn enough money by part-time dancing, she steals and sells off? Or is that her main income?

If she doesn't get enough from performing, she has a backup job as an IT tech. If THAT doesn't bring in enough, she goes into petty theft. She tries to avoid stealing anything really big, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Ultraman950:

FollowVirgil:

Ultraman950:
-snip-

If she doesn't get enough from performing, she has a backup job as an IT tech. If THAT doesn't bring in enough, she goes into petty theft. She tries to avoid stealing anything really big, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Sounds great, no editing needed them :)

I really like the idea. I should have a sheet up sometime in the next couple of days. When will this be scheduled to begin?

Tips_of_Fingers:
I really like the idea. I should have a sheet up sometime in the next couple of days. When will this be scheduled to begin?

When we have 5-7 confirmed players :D

When we have 5-7 confirmed players :D[/quote]

Awesomesauce. Is there an age limit on characters? I was thinking of doing some sort of 'troubled writer' in his late twenties/early thirties.

Most excellent. I look forward to it. :)

Tips_of_Fingers:

Awesomesauce. Is there an age limit on characters? I was thinking of doing some sort of 'troubled writer' in his late twenties/early thirties.

Not especially, though I would stick to around 30ish. Just for the sake of context.

FollowVirgil:

Tips_of_Fingers:

Not especially, though I would stick to around 30ish. Just for the sake of context.

Okie dokie. I'll endeavour to get a sheet in.

By the way, I originally came into this thread expecting to see some sort of comedy-horror RP involving Kevin Bacon. I was a little disappointed, although I like this idea too. = P

Keeping my eye on this. Will contemplate a sheet.

Hmmmm. This premise intrigues me. While I haven't really been in a writing mood the past couple of days, I may have to keep this one on the radar. I'll check back in possibly if I feel I can properly contribute.

Tips_of_Fingers:

FollowVirgil:

Tips_of_Fingers:

Okie dokie. I'll endeavour to get a sheet in.

By the way, I originally came into this thread expecting to see some sort of comedy-horror RP involving Kevin Bacon. I was a little disappointed, although I like this idea too. = P

Kevin Bacon will undoubtedly end up in this RP somewhere.

FollowVirgil:
*Snip*
Kevin Bacon will undoubtedly end up in this RP somewhere.

Oh good. I'm no good at that Six-Degrees thing. :P

Also, a friendly bump to make sure more people see it. I wanna play this thing. :)

Let me know if anything needs changing!

Stegosaurus:
-snip-

Could I ask for a bit more detail in personality?

ThreeWords:
-snip-

Great work, no changes needed.

Soooooo... is this still gonna happen?

We only have two players, Stegosaurus dropped. Apologies, looks dead.

Crap. I was looking forward to this.

Oh, well. Thanks for trying.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked