Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . . . 106 NEXT

@staika: I have a crazy asian lady story too!

@Schizzy: There are times where it is perfectly acceptable to FALCON PAWNCH people, and I would have categorized that as one of them...

@Schizzy: that made me LOL pretty hard XD
O.O I just had an awesome idea.......... That should be our sales pitch for our sunglasses!

I can see it now. "YOU BUY SUNGLASSES!"
We will make billions.

@Staika: I already have sunglasses! I don't need any more of them, mine are awesome and look badass with my leather jacket.

*breaks into malyc's house and destroys his sunglasses*

@malyc: it looks like you'll need new sunglasses luckily for you at schizzy and staika's sunglasses shop we make you buy sunglasses. So why don't you come and buy some.

@Staika: *breaks into the store through the roof, steals all the sunglasses*

*makes his escape, comes in tomorrow morning for sunglasses*

OH NOES! You're out of sunglasses!

@malyc: don't worry we have more, you see we never display the real sunglasses the ones that were stolen were fake. The real ones are kept in a secret location. but now that you're here.
*locks door*
You can't leave until you buy some sunglasses.

@Malyc: Yeah... we keep the poison sunglasses on the storefront.

@Staika: Hmm... And what if I happened to have a key that will open any lock?

@Malyc: What if our locks aren't lock... but simply superglue harvested from mussels?

@malyc: well its a key code lock so you can try to use your key but I hope your key can type in passcodes.

@staika: I made our store logo for our business.

If it looks familiar, it's entirely coincidental :D

@Staika: You seem to forget that a key is anything that can undo a lock, no matter in what way.

Take this key for instance: *pulls out pump action Remington 870 12 ga loaded with frangible breaching rounds* This beauty will open damn near any door in America.

Skip to about halfway through the vid, the rest seems to be advertising for the door XD

@Schizzy: No finer logo could be made, You have done a very good job :P

@malyc: Oh, Try it. But once you're outside and you haven't bought sunglasses our guard godzilla will not like the fact that you didn't buy anything.

@Staika: Hmmm... good thing I bought these 12 ga grenade rounds... They're designed for use with the AA-12, but I think they can make an acception. Plus, if he decides to radioactive laser me to death, I'll make sure he blows up the shop as well.

@Malyc: Okay then, if you're so sure about it why don't you try and escape. Or would you like to take the easier method and buy some sunglasses.

@Staika: But the easier way is so much more BORING... I need action, I crave adrenalin!

*blows door off hinges, slaps godzilla in face with a leather glove*

@Malyc: O.o
*the godzilla inflatable balloon pops*

Dammit plan B
*throws sunglasses at malyc*
YOU BUY SUNGLASSES

@Staika: *epically catches the thrown sunglasses*

My thanx.

*puts on the freely given sunglasses, walks out like a boss*

EDIT: Somewhat appropriate that my 1600th post is a smart ass comment...

@malyc: O.o
Dammit I gave him the poisoned ones....... Oh well he won't know >.>

@Staika: *has spent the last 22 years building up resistances to any and all poisons*

@malyc: Crap. Then i guess i need to have schizzy attack him now.

*Attacks Malyc like a rabid dog*

I said RABID DOG, not RABBIT DOG!

@Schizzy: O.O That thing looks incredibly vicious.....

Calm down schizzy, we need him alive if we want to collect.

@Staika_and_Schizzy

No, we need him alive for now. Protect Malyc, Cuttlefish.

That's it, run from the Reaper.

Edit: that picture really makes me want to do a Mass Effect 3 Parody.

@staika: Not if we harvest his organs...

@Berezen: Not if I cut your cuttlefish! *Brandishes cleaver and dipping sauce*

@Schizzy: Fans of KISS am I right?

Vote sent.

@Schizzy

Suddenly, your knife connects with a biotic barrier.

@Schizzy: Excellent, we can then sell his organs to the local organ "donor"

So I just went upstairs to get a glass of water and I look outside and you know what I saw? I saw a figure run out of the light that we have outside and disappear into the darkness, the guy who is trying and failing to break in no doubt. I really wanted to scream "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?" at him for no apparent reason but I never got the chance :/

@staika: If you do ever catch one in your house, grab something and yell "You're in my house, motherfucker!" Cookie for reference.

@Nouw: I had it and lost it. But I like screaming random things at people for some reason especially if its not an acceptable time to use it XD

Edit: and now I can't fall asleep again, how wonderful......

vote sent.
woop.

I have sent the vote.
On another note, moving into a new apartment this friday, so excited :D

Oh, we're voting? I'm to lazy to search through all the pages so could someone tell me who the the second victim was?
Voted...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . . . 106 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked