Survival is Key V-1.1 (Open Partially-Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 16 NEXT

"what the fuck light ?"
sombody is in here i'd better help him/her out.
Tristan writes another piece of paper here is my key maby this one work's on you door to and i don't know for how long you can use your power so be carfull with the word's.
He pushes with some effort the paper and the key under the door and he stand's there waiting for a reaction.
He think's for a while and pushes another paper underneath: sorry for leaving you but there is a van outside i am going to try too loot that first maby there is a crowbar inside if i am unsuccesful i will come back.
Trisan goes down the stair's and tries to pick the lock of the van with Anna.

James takes the key and slides it into the lock.

i hope it work's for him well i have to open this van in any case.
Tristan tries to pick the lock of the van.

OOC: Ignore this post.

Darius moves through into the bathroom. After searching for a while, he picks up the razor and uses it to cut the extendible string (should it be attached to something) and then pockets them both. Seeing nothing else of value, he walks to the front door and gives it a try. It doesn't budge.
Just as I thought. Then... the only other strange things in this room are the plaque and canvas...

He investigates the plaque first, and also gives it a few knocks with his knuckles to see if it is hollow.

Malyc:
"Not a bad tale, especially for someone who has been out in the sun all day." Kirelia said. "But, before I release you, I have just one more question. What "unusual ability" do you have?"

"The Sun isn't that bad considering the trees/bushes can give a good bit of shade, but if your wondering I got a connection with rodents. Mice, rats, you name it, I'm playing my hand here Kirelia, and if you hadn't guessed I was trying my best to help you get out with this fella." Motioning towards the small burnt mouse, now dubbed Char (Because I can).

I wonder will i be able to open the van or not
"Well there is only one way to find out"
Tristan's uses every trick he know's and tries to open the lock.

*FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST, TRILL IT IS AN ELECTRONIC LOCK MMKAY(if you bothered to read some other posts it was quite clear)? NOT SNIPING RIGHT NOW! YES SNIPING, NOT SNIPPING. And nuts I hit caps lock.

-All cars are locked and look unlikely to open at the time
-All keys are for respective rooms alone, there are no distinguishable markings to differ from another, I'd suggest hanging on to them.
-Lock picking the van results in the alarm setting off, good job.

HellRaid:
Darius moves through into the bathroom. After searching for a while, he picks up the razor and uses it to cut the extendible string (should it be attached to something) and then pockets them both. Seeing nothing else of value, he walks to the front door and gives it a try. It doesn't budge.
Just as I thought. Then... the only other strange things in this room are the plaque and canvas...

He investigates the plaque first, and also gives it a few knocks with his knuckles to see if it is hollow.

*It is indeed hollow, and 4 flat head screws hold it in place.

TrilbyWill:
OOC: Ignore this post.

Ignore.

*Ribbons on the butter knife is incorrect, think carefully of the phrase and not to mention a blank canvas overhead.

James looked at the vault and a thought hit him. He typed in four numbers.
"A quarter, nickel and penny. 25c, 5c and 1c." he muttered.

"well that won't work"
I wonder if the person stick in the room has more succes
Tistan goes the stair's up again. a paper is pushed under the door.
"hey does the key fit if he doesn't can you give him back please o and the car dind't work looks like if run out of option's do you have an idea?
Tristan walk down the stairs again knowing that that person will probaly use light to talk. still need to talk to piper and Luois about what to do now.
"The van won't open what should we do now ?"

*The alarm for the van goes off*
"Jesus Christ! That scared the shit outta me..."

*The lock-picking failed, Piper decides not to pursue any more looting-attempts with the cars... that will come later... She yells over to Louis and Triston*

"Well, I guess I'm gonna start looking for other players. Louis, do you think you can disable that car alarm? It's starting to give me a major headache..."

*Louis nods in agreement and goes over to the hood of the van to try and disable the alarm. Pipe has confidence in his abilities, so she leaves him be.*

Now, where to start...
"Well, i guess i should start by that big sign over there..."

*She heads towards leon's message*

"hey piper what do you think we should do ?"
She can't here me because of the alarm damit
Tristan run's toward Piper and stop right in front of her.
"what should we do ?"

"Like I said, i'm gonna continue to look for others... You can come if you want!"
*Stepping by Tristan, she continues on her way over to the sign. The van's alarm is still going off*
Hope Louis is gonna stop that damn thing... That's gonna get real annoying real fast if it continues

"sure sounds like a good idea"
she looks determend and Louis said no splitting up so il try to keep her safe Luois you don't have to worry.
this is akward mabey i should start a conversation hey is that a Gurren Lagan drill well looks like i found a conversation topic.
"Nice necklace Gurren Lagan if i am not mistaken."
Tristan say's with smile.
wait when i was walking down the stars i heard somthing about being special mabey she has power's to.
I wonder which one's well it looks like she doesn't perticular enjoy being around me so a question like that can only and badley

*Piper stops in her tracks. She is only a bit from the sign, close enough to see some orange coming through the bushes in front of her but still not able to see what it is. the vans alarm still rings in the distance, shrill and annoying as hell*
"...your a Gurren Lagann fan?"

*A smile slowly but steadily grows on her face. Suddenly, striking her best Kamina pose, she grabs her necklace and points the drill skyward*
"JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM???" *She yells*

TrilbyWill:
James looked at the vault and a thought hit him. He typed in four numbers.
"A quarter, nickel and penny. 25c, 5c and 1c." he muttered.

*Holy cow, didn't think you'd get that one. Congratulations... The vault unlocks and you are free to leave, albeit the 4 number thing wasn't actually known =/
The vault unlocks and the key is there, feel free to move from there.

*On a side note the game has officially begun.

Tristan strikes a pose and says
"kamina and i believe some of his wissest words were Piper do not believe in me who believes in you believe in you who believes in yourself"
Trisan point to the sky and says" it is time to get out of here let's stack the pigs."
"simon your drill is the one who will break trough the heavan".
well it looks like i broke the ice.

LavaLampBamboo:

Raynoson:

LavaLampBamboo:
Connor searches the room. Does this place have a minibar or something?

*Sorry your a bit stumped, you can always look online or ask others for help outside of the game

*Ah shoot I messed up with quotes, think of the phrase alright? Words Ribbons and all, turn of phrase and such.

As the Car alarm echoes around and around with its blaring sound, not a soul pays attention, at least none that have one to be found. Glassy eyes, and red rimmed ones so round turn their heads towards the motel, from shadows or corners, in closets and things. Who knows what they are.

"so should we contineu looking for other survivor's i think i see a door opening over there."
Tristan point to an open door and then looks at Piper again.

Floris2123:
"so should we contineu looking for other survivor's i think i see a door opening over there."
what are those red eyed thing's if the are zombies we are so fucked
Tristan point to an open door and then looks at Piper again.

... the eyes comment doesn't LITERALLY MEAN you can see eyes, I'm being a narrator there.

Damn it, why hasn't Louis shut that alarm off yet??? It's seriously ticking me off

*Piper reaches the bushes by the sign and, upon pushing through them, is surprised to find a girl and a manacled man under it. The man is in an orange jumpsuit, like the ones they wear in prisons, and the girl seems to be listening to him talk.

The man also has a rat on him...

...that fact is the first thing that comes to Piper's head*

"Dear God, get that rat away from him! That's disgusting!"
Says the girl who was gonna eat a rat-bitten chocolate bar...

seems she isn't interested well whatever well go there later. Might as well introduce myself seriously that is the first thing you say to people.
"hello there my name is Tristan and this is Piper. What are you name's?"
a prison suit that look promising wait is he bound what is going on here.

OOC:since it's 2:30 am in my country i geuss i should sleep well see you in the morgning goodbye everybody. O i also give ThatLankyBastard to act for me during my abcense this time.

ThatLankyBastard:
Damn it, why hasn't Louis shut that alarm off yet???

*Piper reaches the sign and is surprised to find a girl and a manacled man under it. The man is in an orange jumpsuit, like the ones they wear in prisons, and the girl seems to be listening to him talk.

The man also has some rats around him...

...that fact is the first thing that comes to Piper's head*

"Dear God, get those rats away from him! That's disgusting!"
Says the girl who was gonna eat a rat-bitten chocolate bar...

*Face palm, read the post better, and sense Kir ain't here you kinda put perma pause down. That and the only rodent near him is a mouse on his shoulder with burnt fur a.k.a Char.

It's hollow.
Darius attempts to unscrew the plaque with the pen knife he had found on the bedside cabinet.

(If the contents inside the hollow are not immediately accessible, he will attempt to break it open on the bed/wardrobe/beside tables).

"Well, I guess I owe you, then." Kirelia responded to Tom. "Just let me see if I can't figure out a way to unlock these cuffs." She took the feather out of her hair, since the clip was more a bendable wire than anything, and attempted to form it into a pick for the cuffs.

The alarm goes off, scaring everyone stiff. Louis covers his ears.

"Christ, that's loud!"

"Louis, do you think you can disable that car alarm?! It's starting to give me a major headache!"

"Yeah, sure!"

Louis walks over to the hood, pops it open and disconnects the battery's negative terminal.

He shouts back to the others.

"I could have opened it if you asked! I've never heard of someone picking a car lock before... Guys?"

He looks back.

"Where'd everyone... go?"

Louis glances around the lot. They must have wandered down the street.

"Was it something I said?"

Louis checks the driver side door. Finding it locked, he picks up a decent sized brick and throws it at the window.

Thank God that blasted alarm is off...

*Piper sees the girl reach down to the Manacled Man's wrists. She seems to be trying to free him. Concerned that a strange girl may be releasing a dangerous criminal, she makes her presence known to the two*

"Whoa, whoa whoa! I'm sorry to be randomly coming in like this but what the hell is going on here? Who are you two and why are you releasing a convict? just what is he convicted for anyways?Mind filling me in?

Oh... and the names Piper..."

Malyc:
"Well, I guess I owe you, then." Kirelia responded to Tom. "Just let me see if I can't figure out a way to unlock these cuffs." She took the feather out of her hair, since the clip was more a bendable wire than anything, and attempted to form it into a pick for the cuffs.

"Appreciated." Holding his hands up the big iron manacles, 1 minute of fruitless picking fails.
"Well nuts, I guess you'll need to find the key, I'm not sure where it is, but keep an eye out for it."

RaNDM G:

*The window is reinforced pretty heavily the rock doesn't work, the hood and battery is fine.

ThatLankyBastard:

*Assume you come in after the whole conversation and etc.

Tom glances upwards and says, "Ugh, mind suming it up miss, or would you care for me to explain this whole situation?"

The brick shatters as it hits the window.

"Bulletproof glass? Come on."

He stands there for a minute.

"Guess the hangar trick will work."

Louis heads back to his room and grabs a wire coat hangar. He cuts off the hook with his knife and bends one of the shoulders flat, leaving a sharp loop at the end of that side. He walks to the passenger side of the van. Using the unbent side as a handle, he slides the hangar between the glass and the rubber frame. He feels for the lock.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked