Rise of Villainy 2: Rise Harder (Villain RP 1 Slot Open/Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 48 NEXT

Diablo1099:

Thank you for that, I knew something was missing for his image to be complete but I couldn't think of what it could have been, one cobalt plated, pearl handled tommy gun coming up.

Shanaar:
I just fond out how those damn colour codes work. Why the heck can't I just type colour instead of color?
Any way. Is it oke if I use saddlebrown for when Ferrous speaks?

Maybe something for The Great and Heroic Presto? Just plain purple

Shouldn't be a problem, Also Hero Actions will be done by Me and a Friend of mine, tis a pain to control 2 sides in a fight.

Diablo1099:

Shanaar:
I just fond out how those damn colour codes work. Why the heck can't I just type colour instead of color?

Shouldn't be a problem, Also Hero Actions will be done by Me and a Friend of mine, tis a pain to control 2 sides in a fight.

I wasn't thinking about doing that. Just thought about fleshing him a bit more out.

Are you going to make a group for OOC stuff and such?

Shanaar:

Diablo1099:

Shanaar:

I wasn't thinking about doing that. Just thought about fleshing him a bit more out.

Are you going to make a group for OOC stuff and such?

Already one made, invites to those accepted.

Diablo1099:

Kelethor:
Powers and skills: Being the one of the many Bastard-sons of his father, he has inherited much of his father's power. while not a true deity, his strongest feats so far have been punching through a brick wall, and (with great preparation) lifted a car. he also possess the ability to fly, and thanks to the gem he took from his father's body, he can shoot lightning from his hands, using the Gem as a catalyst for his powers.

"Okay I like the whole Alien God thing, Has that DC Comic Vibe Something I think we could see more of, but 2ndBlackJedi already dib'd Lighting Powers, Still He said he got his Powers from a Piece of an Alien Ship...You should talk to him about it, Tie your Backstory's together if you want, But make another Power just in case. Everything else I like."[/quotež

Diablo1099:
[quote="Kelethor" post="540.353780.14051167"]Powers and skills: Being the one of the many Bastard-sons of his father, he has inherited much of his father's power. while not a true deity, his strongest feats so far have been punching through a brick wall, and (with great preparation) lifted a car. he also possess the ability to fly, and thanks to the gem he took from his father's body, he can shoot lightning from his hands, using the Gem as a catalyst for his powers.

Okay, great. and ill be sure to come up with a new power, Id hate for there to be an overlap in the group.
"Okay I like the whole Alien God thing, Has that DC Comic Vibe Something I think we could see more of, but 2ndBlackJedi already dib'd Lighting Powers, Still He said he got his Powers from a Piece of an Alien Ship...You should talk to him about it, Tie your Backstory's together if you want, But make another Power just in case. Everything else I like."

Kelethor:

Okay, great. and ill be sure to come up with a new power, Id hate for there to be an overlap in the group.

"Just a Heads Up, the Following Powers are taken: Anime Martial Arts (HADO-KEN!), Control over Fire, Force Field creation, Invisibility and Power Storage/ Discharge"

nuba km:

"Ok so just to make sure I got this right...You can only be killed Highlander Style?..."

Diablo1099:

nuba km:

"Ok so just to make sure I got this right...You can only be killed Highlander Style?..."

he will still be bale to talk when decapitated but that is it, you need to actually destroy the helmet to kill him, also a superpower could end up removing his soul form the armor to kill him. Also if part of his armor is destroyed, he ain't getting it back, if it's knocked off he can re attach it but lets say a gauntlet breaks he ain't going to be able to use the gauntlet unless that gauntlet is reassembled using only its original pieces.

nuba km:

he will still be bale to talk when decapitated but that is it, you need to actually destroy the helmet to kill him, also a superpower could end up removing his soul form the armor to kill him. Also if part of his armor is destroyed, he ain't getting it back, if it's knocked off he can re attach it but lets say a gauntlet breaks he ain't going to be able to use the gauntlet unless that gauntlet is reassembled using only its original pieces.

"Ahhhhh...Ok then and he can use his Trident to draw or push away enemies?, Sorry for the Q & A, Total moron, you see..."

Diablo1099:

nuba km:

"Ahhhhh...Ok then and he can use his Trident to draw or push away enemies?, Sorry for the Q & A, Total moron, you see..."

yes as having a trident stuck in your chest being magically pushed and pulled will have bad effects on internal organs and good grip. He is also a great fighter with good reflexes, not anything superhuman but that combined with being a suit of armor makes him a though fight, on land and in water (thanks to unique talents of his homeland and the tridents powers). He can also use his trident pushing ability for very slow flight in a straight line (due to his weight) and as a grappling hook to pull things towards him. the general idea is he throw his trident at super speed thanks to the push ability, then pulls the unlucky sod he hit towards him, punch them once has they comes flying in, then proceeds to fight them close quarters or throw them around the place.

nuba km:
yes as having a trident stuck in your chest being magically pushed and pulled will have bad effects on internal organs and good grip. He is also a great fighter with good reflexes, not anything superhuman but that combined with being a suit of armor makes him a though fight, on land and in water (thanks to unique talents of his homeland and the tridents powers). He can also use his trident pushing ability for very slow flight in a straight line (due to his weight) and as a grappling hook to pull things towards him. the general idea is he throw his trident at super speed thanks to the push ability, then pulls the unlucky sod he hit towards him, punch them once has they comes flying in, then proceeds to fight them close quarters or throw them around the place.

"Ahhhhh...Ok thanks for your time."

It probably needs expansion but for now consider it a first draft.

Also question
What exactly will happen to no-returning characters like Beth?

avouleance2nd:

Also question
What exactly will happen to no-returning characters like Beth?

I'll just say they got killed off in the Raid.

avouleance2nd:

Does Sheen wear a particular outfit, or just civilian clothing?

I do hope I'm not too late to post my into for a character; I like the concept behind this RP.

Please, let me know if there are inconsistencies or what else have you.

EDIT: CHANGED TO TECH VILLAIN

EDIT ADDTL: ADDED (slightly) MORE DESCRIPTION

Philip3477:
I do hope I'm not too late to post my into for a character; I like the concept behind this RP.

We already have a Barrier Based Villain, Red-0, in the OP on the First page, Sorry.

Diablo1099:

We already have a Barrier Based Villain, Red-0, in the OP on the First page, Sorry.

That's fine! Just thought I'd put it out there. I wasn't really paying attention to the posts on the first page: could've saved myself some work if I had.

Philip3477:

Diablo1099:

That's fine! Just thought I'd put it out there. I wasn't really paying attention to the posts on the first page: could've saved myself some work if I had.

Hey, could still use a Tech Based Villain...

Diablo1099:

Philip3477:

"You rang?"

By the way, a general note to everyone I haven't responded to yet... there are quite a few of you, but I'll try to weigh in on everyone's sheets if it's needed.

EDIT: Also, how many villains would make a good number, and has anyone been accepted yet?

Diablo1099:

Philip3477:

Diablo1099:

Hey, could still use a Tech Based Villain...

Ok, sounds good! Allow me to make a few adjustments... I think I can do this, actually.

Philip3477:

There you go! Mostly Support based, right? also I take it he has an Ego due to his Intellect?

Diablo1099:

Philip3477:

There you go! Mostly Support based, right? also I take it he has an Ego due to his Intellect?

Yeah, pretty much. Though he can hold his own if need be. And yes, he does have a bit of an ego, but his parents taught him well. He's not TOO egotistical, because when you become too much of something, it becomes your weakness.

Philip3477:

Yeah, pretty much. Though he can hold his own if need be. And yes, he does have a bit of an ego, but his parents taught him well. He's not TOO egotistical, because when you become too much of something, it becomes your weakness.

Alright, Like the Idea of the Smart guy, note that it might be in the sitcom sense that He might be the Only Sane Man.

Diablo1099:

Philip3477:

Alright, Like the Idea of the Smart guy, note that it might be in the sitcom sense that He might be the Only Sane Man.

Sure, sounds good. I can write that character. Makes it a tad easier, too.

Will post something later today. Reserve until then.

So what do you think?

avouleance2nd:

So what do you think?

Perhaps switch around the names, Cutter sounds so much better as a Villain Name.

Diablo1099:

avouleance2nd:

So what do you think?

Perhaps switch around the names, Cutter sounds so much better as a Villain Name.

But asside from that I'm in?

avouleance2nd:

But asside from that I'm in?

Not entirely sure, depends on the others, also got a lot of narrowing down to do with the other sheets.

willofbob:

I like this sheet, though edit the getting arrested bit, you were sent to jail as part of an Anti-Villain Raid during a mass underground meeting of Villains.

NOTICE! large text ahead!
This Rp is now closed for sheets.
thanks to all those who showed interest.
the list of accepted sheets will be posted soon

Never mind then looks like it's too late to refine.

avouleance2nd:
Never mind then looks like it's too late to refine.

Ah Nah, Good ahead, just PM me the Changes you wanna make and I'll edit them into my Copy, That Message is just to stop newcomers, already full to burst see.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 48 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked