Rise of Villainy 2: Rise Harder (Villain RP 1 Slot Open/Started)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 48 NEXT

"I don't like it, you don't like it, he doesn't like it." she says as she points to herself, Red and Rugal in turn. "Why don't we just do something different?"

"Frankly, I don't have any connections with those interested in gold... and I don't see another way to deal with Joey's client that won't cause us trouble."

"Thanks Inferno, But Red has a point, Joey is the only one who knows this guy and the only one how can move the stuff, Personally, the Guy's a prick, but a prick that can get things done and if the buyer IS a Super..." Rugal replied.
My Plan's?...When the hell did I even have a Plan?!

Coraline pouts as she says "You guys are no fun...."

"Oh, Lighten up, We'll blow up a gas station on the way home, bastards always charge for the bathrooms in this city..." Rugal replied, hoping to cheer her up.

avouleance2nd:

Cutter was making her way back to her bed room her head swimming with thoughts, the idea of such a passive operation was driving her mad she'd wondered about her next course of action.
She had other things to worry about.
She walked out into the night. Blades shimmering in the lunar glare.

She walked out into the world not really caring about what happened as long as it involved a fight.

All she need do was shed some blood and she'd be nice and sane again.

"Well, at least that's something." Coraline kicks a cup lying on the ground. "Still dumb though," she says as she continues to pout. Coraline does seem a little cheerier though.

avouleance2nd:
Cutter

Zen Toombs:
Snip Quoting, it get annoying, let me know

"So is life, now come on..." Rugal said as he wrapped a arm around Inferno's shoulder and led her and Red towards the Servant Rooms.
"Look at it this way, the Dress you'll be wearing will be petty expensive and I do Believe Joey is paying..." He chuckled.

Coraline visibly brightens. "Ooh! Pretties!"

Xailus sad on a chair at the edge of the docks, while him and terry didn't agree on a lot of things at least they could both appreciate the ocean. Xailus sad silently till terry spoke 'aren't you forgetting something'

xailus replied 'ah your the one to speak forgetting to mention explosives, because that seems like something very important to tell someone about if they are planning to take over the world'

'its been two days so will you stop going on about it-'

'yes two days for a man who lives on a boat to find the docks'

'well if we tried to find the docks from the ocean I could have found them easily, but you brought up my point your trying to take over the world so what are you doing sitting here'

'I am planning my next move carefully so I don't end up in prison again, I need allys, powerful ones that want to fight the "heroes" but don't have any intentions of ruling over an empire'

'and you think they will just stroll on down here? and how many people would want to fight the heroes after the massacre at the prison'

'well waiting down here means I can easily avoid detection in the water while eaves dropping on people to hear if there is a group of villains out there, also if someone is scared by the idea of death then they aren't worthy to be my ally

'that's easy for you to say'

Before the twos bickering could continued a man approached saying, 'what you doin here?' hearing this xialus stood up from his chair, with trident in hand, and walked off the edge of the dock and dropped straight down into the water.

"...What I was going to say, imagine the look on his face and wallet when you flame up while wearing...it..." Rugal trailed off as he saw a Chunk or two in Inferno's Hair, most likely from rolling around in bed.
Mate, After last time, don't even think about it, I have images up here that are NSFL!
Rugal kept his mouth shut as he and Inferno approached her room.
The Guard ran towards the water's edge but found no trace of what seemed to be a suit of Armour.

Xailus looked up once he reached the bottom of the water, he could see a man standing at the edge of the dock 'just as planned'he thought, he then threw his trident up and out of the water ready to impale and drag the guard down into the murky depths.

The Trident hit it's mark and the Guard fell.
The screams bought along another one to the scene who looked on as the black moonlit water turned red.
"What the Hell?..." He said as he bought out his gun and scanned the area.

'when the first fish bits the hook the others should learn from his mistake xailus thought as he removed the first guard from the end of his trident, xailus felt that if he did the same thing again he would be doing this all night. instead xailus held his trident upwards and started using his push power to lift himself out of the water at about the speed of the average elevator. As Xailus's head rose out of the water he began to say You have to choices right now fall to you knees in defeat or in blood, which to you choose?

The Guard fell back in fear before spraying Xailus with fire from his Compact Uzi.
"AHHHH! DIE! DIE! DIE!" He shouted as he emptied the whole clip.

The bullets deflected of the armour, 'wrong choice', as xailus's feet touched the dock he flipped his trident around and pierced it through the guards leg, attaching it to the floor, He slowly walked up to the guards head and raised his foot over it 'now you have two different choices arrange it so no one bothers me in the future or have your face pushed to the back of your skull?'

The Guard was too scared to scream in pain and his pant wetting proved it.
He began to cry "p-p-please...I just watch the place, I don't wanna die...i don't wanna die...." He pleaded as the saw the metal man above him.

Xailus moved his foot away from the man's head 'well it's simple tell anyone who might bother me while I am sitting on these docks not to disturb me and if they have a problem with that they should come to me. If you promise to do that I will let you live, to we have a deal?, just as xailus finished talking terry said 'also once in a while bring some soup and a straw'

The Guard nodded as he pulled the trident from his leg and limped away, fearing for his life.
As for the dead one, his body floated in plain sight for all to see.

Xailus pick up his trident and used it to pull the guards dead body onto land, he picked pulled out the gun on the guards dead body and said 'how to use these guns again'

terry started speaking as if he was talking to an idiot 'well you point the end with the hole in it at what you want to shoot, then grab it by the handle, put the finger you use to point into the ring on the handle and pull'

'watch your tone of voice when talking to me'

'hey either I get to tread you like an idiot when explaining stuff or I don't explain stuff, I ain't got much to loose either way'

Xailus then clumsily shot the entire clip of the gun at the dead body hoping to hide the killing wound, he then tossed the body back into the water and relocated his seat to be in a small pathway between two warehouses.

Diablo1099:
"...What I was going to say, imagine the look on his face and wallet when you flame up while wearing...it..." Rugal trailed off as he saw a Chunk or two in Inferno's Hair, most likely from rolling around in bed.
Mate, After last time, don't even think about it, I have images up here that are NSFL!
Rugal kept his mouth shut as he and Inferno approached her room.

"I don't think he'll be too upset, since he has your share as well," Red reminded.

"Well pretties is pretties." She continues to her room.

Red saw her door (now fallen over and even more broken) before Inferno got to her room. "Dammit!"

Coraline pokes her head out of her door, somehow already in pajamas.

"What's wrong dear?"

Red sighed. "Not much, really, but my door fell down again and it looks cracked, so now I have to deal with that."

Rugal twitched with anger at Red reminding him of his troubles.
Then he saw the Door.
"Crap, forgot about that..." He said as he picked it up and put it back in the frame.
He then grabbed the Wall above it and pulled it down, allowing the frame to keep it in place.
He then opened and closed it.
"It's a Quick Fix, Sure, but it'll do..." He said.

Midnight. While most people were inside sleeping, still others roamed the streets in search of a good time. And the young woman hanging around by the docks was no exception.

Amelia Connolly leaned back against a wall, casually lighting the cigarette that hung from her lips. It felt good to be free after the time spent in that stuffy jail. Amelia had no idea who started the breakout to begin with, but she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

And now that she was out, it was high time she got back to doing what she loved best: drinking, partying, and general debauchery. A wicked smile spread across her face just thinking about it.

She had spent the last day or so in hiding, waiting for the heat to die down before she could go on the town. Amelia might have been a bit on the crazy side, but she was no fool. True, she had been careless on her last robbery job which lead to her arrest, but she could still learn from her mistakes after all...

Shoving her hands in her pockets, Amelia made her way down the street. Maybe there was still a shop open for her to visit? Well, she wouldn't rob it, not so soon after her arrest, but she did have a few bucks stored away, maybe she could get a few drinks and get smashed?

Suddenly, the sound of screams filled the air, causing her to stop in her tracks. Something big was going down over there, something worth checking out.

Amelia plucked the remains of her cigarette from her lips, and dropped it to the pavement, grinding it with the heel of her boot. With a predatory grin, she took off at a run, hands glowing with pale green energy.

Her footsteps slapped against the ground harder and harder before her feet left the ground altogether, and she was jumping across the rooftops towards the disturbance.

Amelia soon found a Dock Guard bleeding from his left calf limping away, most likely from whomever done this to him.
The Guard hear her bouncing around and looked up to the rooftops, he REALLY want to survive the night.

"Not much, really, but my door fell down again and it looks cracked, so now I have to deal with that."

"Ohh, sorry darling. Here, do you crash at my pl..."
"Crap, forgot about that..." Rugal said as he picked the door up and put it back in the frame.
He then grabbed the Wall above it and pulled it down, allowing the frame to keep it in place.
He then opened and closed it.
"It's a Quick Fix, Sure, but it'll do..." He said.

"Oh my god! You have magic door-fixing powers!"

"Not really, door is still cracked but it'll do for a while, still keep people in or out..."
Rugal decided to inflate his ego a bit.
"Heh, If you think that's good, you should see what I can do with WD-40 and some Duct Tape..."
And Back on the Brakes.
"Well, Unless anyone needs anything else, I'll be heading off, Good Night." he said as he went for his room.

"Thanks for that, I guess... even if you did break it first. Oh well. Good night." Red entered her room, changing and getting ready to sleep.

Rugal Headed to his room for the night.
Christ what a horrible day it was, made an ass of himself in front of the new guys, walked in on Red changing, Inferno getting poisoned, getting caught washing her down, making an ass of himself in frnot of her AND Red, got his ass handed to him by Joey who cost him a share of 50 Million, today HAD to be better...

King of Fortunes
Adel preped himself for a meeting with someone who could help him with his gold issue...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 48 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked