We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 . . . 1604 NEXT

Laguna saw Conall's fear. This might get ugly.

removed.

Caim looked around, the people hadn't seemed to react to them taking up firing positions near the ship. He refocused on the fight that was coming, as a Space Marine should.

Rincewind and Twoflower join the group
"So whats everybody doing in the land of the living"

"My mentor and I were attacked by vampires in our own land. One of them used its magic on me, and infected me with its disease. Three days later, I turned. It does not appear to be contagious unless I were to use that same magic on a mortal though, and obviously I do not do that, nor do I feed from the people here unless it is an emergency and I have their permission. Why do you appear so nervous? I have told you this before,and it did not worry you then."

OOC: @Shadow Right, I see where you're going with that. Referring to what Gear said about cookies?

"What are those Marines doing near our ship?"

"I saw your cringing reaction last night to the hot sauce." She smiled, "I'm glad that you enjoyed it." She made a chortle.

OOC: Hi everybody. I'll be going to the movies at some point today, just so you all know. Are you still around @Ven?

OOC: yessir but I'm heading off in 30 mins so I'm just having initial contact at the moment but otherwise I'm free.

"I was young and reckless then, but im glad to hear you dont try to eat, thats what i was worried about. i was worried if you were feeding on the group so thats why i asked if it was contagious. i feelbetter knowing this, also what was this place you came from?" i asked

@berk ...yes, now mail me the cookies

"That was a few days ago ago, but whatever you say. The land I came from is called Tamriel. It is very different from this one in almost every way."

"I enjoyed it? Yes, it was the best hot sauce I've had in my life! You gotta give me the recipe!" Jin replied excitedly to Sara.

OoC: Sorry I edited in a few things on the tvtrope page.
@Ven Ah, you're leaving?

OOC: Well I just wanted to ask you something, @Ven. Can I blow up the Colosseum at any point in the near future? If you still have planes for it and those within that's fine. I just thought I'd ask because I've got this bomb just siting in Tanners ship...

"Sounds nice, well compared to this place anything sounds nice. I think ill go find winona" i say as i walk over to were i think winona will be

Charlie looks at Aeanna. "You're a vampire, eh? What's that like?" he asks.

"We have to fourmulate a plan guys we need to think of a way to beat Satan and the others but how would we do that lots of explosions mabye"

"Very well. Goodbye Conall." AEanna said before turning her attention back to the others. As she listened to the conversations she took out Mehrune's Razor and her latest sculpture and began idly chipping away at it. She heard Charlie and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

Lysandros began speaking a Litany of Devotion
"Where there is uncertainty, I shall bring light Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith
Where there is shame, I shall point atonement
Where there is rage, I shall show its course
My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field while he remained vigilant."
Tarkus and Caim spiritualy braced themselves as well as physicaly as they began to see the flicker of rred-robed figures picking their way towards them in the distance.

OOC: I've got something in mind for the Coliseum but I've got 3 more locations after that needing destroying.

OOC: Salty yes, just having a futile first wave of Cultists attacking then heading off.

OOC: Sooooo that's a no on blowing up the Colosseum.

OOC:Brb guys my brother and I are going to play Soul calibar

"Well... being physically dead. And having to drink blood. That sort of thing."

OOC: THe Colliseum is to saturated with the warp and is practivally indestructable, only way to break it is to destroy the icon. So no blowing it up yet I've got something awesome planned.

Sara thought for a bit.
"Well, you'll need 3 or so thai peppers. But in addition to water, you'll also need to create the chemical reagent that works against the enzymes to produce the capsaicin. I developed it while studying condensed matter physics. Here, I'll write it down for you..."
She takes out a note of scrap paper and starts writing on it.

"Just remember, cooking is chemistry. Most of those chemicals can be found from herbs and vegetation, so they should be all too hard to find. If you have any other questions feel free to ask."

OOC: Howdy folks.

Four woke up in the armory. She softly whispered, "G'Morning Tanner, G'morning Mia, G'morning...whoever you are."

@Ven: I should probably bring it up that Reginald destroyed the Pantheon almost as soon as the group reached Rome. (How long has it been? I can't even remember...) Hope you didn't have anything planned for that landmark.

OOC: Well I do have a bomb that is designed to replicate a supernova, but I'll let you do what ever it is you are planing, @Ven.

mia woke up and saw four, she smiled, she then saw the new person and smiled again whilst slowly covering herself with the covers

OOC: Also, condensed matter physics is basically more chemistry oriented physics research.

The Cultists broke cover and sprinted towards the Marines, nearly instandtly coming under Bolter fire. Had the Geneva convention still be applicable in the 41st Millenium it would have forbade the use of a Bolter on such lightly armoured targets, this was not the case here. The Cultist were ripped apart, sent flying with gaping holes or insta-gibbed by the depleted uranium tipped bolts that came in discipled volleys from the Space Marines. The Marines themselves were completely focused on their bloody task, calmly moving from target to target and firing. Bolt shell casings fell beside them and the roar of Bolter fire filled the air.

OOC: Drak, nah the landmark doesn't have to still be standing but I wasn't going to use it anyway. Basically 4 areas of Rome have Chaos Icons planted, each dedicated to a god of chaos.

"Well, honestly, I would much rather still be alive. I have excellent night vision and a natural ability to become one with the shadows, but that is small consolation. The need for blood drives me to hunt the innocent every night for fear of losing control, and while I do not kill them, it is tiring, and it means that many do not trust me. I also cannot partake of many simple pleasures that you might take for granted, such as simply eating a meal, and the warmth of another person may be a source of comfort to you, but to me it is... well, a reminder of what I have lost." She sighed.

"Still, I cannot change what has already happened, and I have at least become accustomed to this existance." Suddenly, the sound of gunfire made her instantly alert, and she sprang to her feet, drawing her blades.

I found winona and said hello

"Mehmm." I mutter sleepily.

"Oh! Hello there Conall? Feeling better?" She waved to him.

"I see. Do you use any other special seasonings? Paprika or anything like that? I don't want to screw up the recipe at all. And feel free to make me some more." Jin said with a smile to Sara.

The Cultists are scythed down without mercy and the Marines slide fresh clips into their weapons remaining ever alert for renewed attack however.

OOC: Sorry for this but I'm heading off now.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked