We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 . . . 1604 NEXT

OoC @Gear: Nah. It can wait.

Regulus sighed as it assessed the damage done to the machine.
This will probally take a while to repair...

OoC: @Nailik I was kinda looking forward to it, but if you want to wait, allright.

Gearhead mk2:
OoC: @Nailik I was kinda looking forward to it, but if you want to wait, allright.

He just wants to wait until I'm not around...

Astaroth disappears under the ground to avoid the attacks. After a moment it surfaces behind EMily and Sara. Two black tentacles sprout from its shoulders and touch the sisters. "Conversion!" There's a pause. Did I mess up..? No." EMily and Sara each stand there confused. Nothing happaned. Until they look in there hands. EMily has Sara's sword and Sara has EMily's gun.

OoC: He changed their bodies. So, they are now each other. This means they either have each others powers or they still have their same powers, but very weak. I'll say these conversions will last 1 turn.
And I forgot to mention that he can burrow under the ground. I really meant to add that to his strengths list.
And Group 2.

OOC: So wait, it's a mind switcharoo? That's very funny actually for some reason.

Roland follows Rose.

Steve and gaylor pull out their swords, and jump on the Demon.
"DIE YE FOUL MOB!"
His sword slices through its skin.

Steve fires arrows into what seems to be its eyes.

OoC: Arrows: Punch 2, power 4.
Sword, sharpness V, fire I, knockbak I

OoC: How sharp would a sharpness V sword be? Diamond.

OoC @Outis: If that were the case I would've chickened out the moment you got on.

Nailik:
OoC @Outis: If that were the case I would've chickened out the moment you got on.

Maybe...or maybe you're more clever than that...

OoC: No, their bodies have been transformed. This is why they are holding the others weapon. He can also change other things. This is how he landed like he did. He changed the ground to something soft. The effects are always temporary, though.

Eddie spawned his demon wings and flew ontop of Asteroth's back where he began chopping away at the demon's spine.

OoC @Outis: Say what?

"Now engaging target." Lambda charged at Astaroth. She jumped over the beast, throwing energy blades, and landed on the other side, leg armour clinking as it touched the ground.

Nailik:
OoC @Outis: Say what?

...I was just kidding. Forget it.

OoC @Outis: I figured, but I didn't get the joke.
*shrugs* Meh, whatever.

OOC: Okay, that's still kinda funny. But now I'm having a hard time figuring out how their powers will go. XD....

Nailik:
OoC @Outis: I figured, but I didn't get the joke.
*shrugs* Meh, whatever.

It was a bad joke I guess.

Astaroth shakes them all off. "Get off me vermin!" Two more tentacles touch Eddie and Steve. "Convert to lead!" They then strike the ground. "Convert to Rubber." Using the now rubber ground to boost his jump, Astaroth leaps into the air and comes down towards Four with his horn bared for her.

OoC: Eddie and Steve should find themselves extremely heavy and unable to move.
Group 1

OoC: @Saltyk Did you see my attack?

OoC: So what do you guys think of fighting a demon?
@gear Sorry I misread that. I thought she jumped onto him. The cuts he took are all still there, though. Slower healing, he's just hard to cut in the first place.

OoC: @Saltyk Hold on. Edited my last post.

"Oh shit!" Four shouted as Astaroth bounced up to her height. She started randomly hitting controls in a panic and wound up triggering the Ignition Boost and avoided Astaroth's attack by appearing behind him. "Oh, so that's how I do that! I'll have to write that down." She said as she kicked Astaroth in the back.

@Salty: This guy is pretty interesting so far. I dig it.

"Holy crap! Why am I so tall? Eeeeep! And why do I have glasses? Ahhhh!"

They both make a series of exchanged comedic short screams at each other.
It seems as though EMily can now use Sara's powers, and Sara can now use EMily's powers because of the cellular structure recombination. As such, the weapons dematerialized. And since their knowledge was almost centralized to their own original force, they didn't know how to use each other's powers efficiently. Sara, (now looking like EMily) picked up the shield and took up a defensive position.

So they decided to play it safe and start gathering energy for each other.

Winona had gathered enough energy after those bombs to fire a neutron beam at the demon.

OOC: @Saltyk. It's interesting. I see this is why you PMed me last night about their powers.

I get out of the ship and see some...thing attacking. I fire a few shots from my rifle at it as I bring out my bayonet.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sniper carefully guides his parachute away from the water and any hazards on the ground and makes an almost perfect landing...almost. He lands on the ground and bangs his knee hard on a rock he had not noticed. He curses out loud at the pain.

OOC: We'll say this is happening not far from Rose, if that's alright with you, @Drak.

Roland looks at the newcommer.
"Hello."

Doctor Com walks up to sniper.
"Hello! You refer to yourself as 'sniper,' yes?"

OoC: Sounds neat.

Saltyk:
OoC: So what do you guys think of fighting a demon?

Seems like it will be an interesting fight.

@Outis: Fine by me.
@Salty: Is it alright if I act out of turn for this since it doesn't directly affect the fight?

Rose heard a man shouting nearby. She ran over and saw a man laying on the ground and in pain. "Oh my! Here, let me help." Rose said to him. She took her bass from her back and started playing. Golden sparks surrounded Sniper's knee and his pain started to fade as whatever damage he had taken was being healed.

Astaroth was knocked by Four's kick but largely unhurt as he slammed into a wall, he used his conversion power to change this surface to rubber so that he could bounce off it and avoid Winona's attack. "Where is Jin? I must kill that bastard!" The cuts from before had healed by now, and Tanner's gunshots grabbed the Demon's attention. "Foolish human! I will kill you as well as Jin." He charged Tanner blind with rage.

OoC: @Drak @Outis Glad you guys approve. By the way. They are all like this. And while Astaroth has an interesting power, I would say there are some that are stronger than him.
@Slenn Yep. They were the only ones I was't sure about.
@Drak feel free to do so. As long as they don't affect the fight.
Group 2

Eddie tried to run up to the demon, but much to his frustration, he couldn't move. It was as if shackles of the Titans had been placed on his legs.
"gah! I can't move! Typical fucking demon bullshit!
Just can't fight fair, can ya?"

OoC: That's my turn over with.
And this is an interesting fight indeed.

OoC: The fight is good so far, but it's a bit too early. I'll pass final judgement once it's over.

Lambda saw the demon charge. She chraged up her Idea Engine, and formed a rift at the Astaroth's feet, through which a large enery blade slammed into the beast's underside.

OOC: I'll do the same thing @Drak is doing, for now, with Sniper.

"Ow Christ that hurt." Sniper said as he held his knee. He saw Dr. Com and groaned. "You? How the hell...aww forget it." I said as he sat back in the sand. He heard some music, and his pain stated to go away. He saw a girl with cat ears and a tali playing a bass. "...Well...thanks for that, miss." he says as he flexes his newly healed knee.

Steve felt himself... slow. He felt... heavy. Like lead. Nothing he couldn't handle. He slowly got up, and pulled his bow. He let loose another arrow, hitting him in the side.

OoC: This is the guy who can carry 445,133,315.2 kilograms/981,350,976.4 pounds IN HIS POCKETS! He can lift himself up if he's made of lead. In all honesty, I'm being kind here.

Gaylor gets up, and starts sprinting around the demon, He downs a potion of swiftness, and places ladders on its side. He jumps on it, and begins mining its outer skin, hitting it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!

Doctor Com looks at sniper, "You know me?" he says.

OoC: Sorry about leaving midway, but I had some things to do... I really want to start sending some mooks...

"A few Crusader forces got past our blockade..."

"Nyan! The group can handle them!~~"

A few comets zoom past the group.

"Of course I know you, you idiot." Sniper says testily to Com as he stands and makes sure his weapons are still all there. "What are you doing here? And where is here anyway?" he asked as he looked around.

"No problem!" Rose said as she offered Sniper a hand to help him up. "I'm Rose! What's your name?"

@Rosh: Well...we're kind of already in the middle of a fight, but I'm down for a three-way brawl if everyone else is up for it.

Doctor Com shrugs, "Beats me. You're proboably thinking of the dead me. He's dead, you know."
He pulls out some water, and hands it to sniper.

OoC: @Drak: I could have them come at Sniper and that group...LOL

Pages PREV 1 . . . 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked