We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 . . . 1604 NEXT

Ah.. thy body can hold quite a bit of power...
Very well... we shall lend you 75% of ours.
Destroy the fiend!!!

Intense dark energy surround Hazama's body.

Meanwhile, Michael's finger twiched as EMily's tear fell on him.

Upsilon rams a sedative into the cat, cracks a blood capsule and fires the gun next to its head. "So, how long until the universe ends?" he asks Doc Com.

Tophat notices where The DS went, and infiltrates Hazamas mind.
(To Hazama and The DS.)"(Hello! Have some pain!)"
Tophat gives a severe headache to Hazama.

Doctor Com stuffles a giggle, "Your voice is high pitched... Must be the helium, huh?"
Three trolls fourm a protection around Doctor COm and Joe.
Then he notices the dead cat.
"We're doomed. They might kill satan, but the multiverse cant handle too many LOlcats. Anyway, about the next post."

Satan's arm extends and grabs EMily pulling her to him and knocking her out of Photon Form.

"Hello girl. Do you miss your home? How are your dear sisters? Should I visit them and show them your mangled corpse after I am done here?"

Two million LOLcats assult Satan.

Hazama felt a minor buzzing in his ears-the effect of Tophat's assult, nerfed by all the power flowing throgh Hazama's body. "Come one, challenge me! Face me fair and square!" he roared.

The Dark Souls protect Hazama from Tophat's invasion.
Begone, creature! Thou hath no place here!

Satan looks at the Lolcats. They all stop. And then disappear forever.

one million LOLcats assult Hazama.
Three million attacks satan.

"Oh, would you look at that incredibly convenient apocalypse." Upsilon says, showing Doc Com the broken blood capsule stealthily.

(To Hazama)"(This is the most direct way, also fair and square? You really are a fool.)"
Tophat makes Hazama piss his pants.
(To Hazama)"(Oh this is great!)"

OoC: So much trolling going on today! xD

OOC: Sheesh, this is getting intense.

EMily realized absolutely the situation at hand. She knew that the devil could feel her hate, and that Jio's body and Michael's body was out of control and lost. She wouldn't let the devil tamper with her hate or anger. Realizing this, the answer was to remain calm and give no answer to the devil.

The energy still however was being drawn into her, not from hate or anger this time, but from determination and defiance. The calm is where Sara drew her power. Determination willed Winona's power. And the will to survive is what gave Gwen hers.

Calling upon this her body began to shine brighter and brighter again..

Hazama used his Ouroboros, pulling himelf over the horde of cats. He ran to the horse, screaming a battle cry as he threw knives and fire.

Doctor Com does not look at it, since he is to busy panicking.

Three million more LOLcats attack Satan.
Two dozen attacks Tophat.
Ten thouthand attacks Hazama,
four million attacks EM.

Satan is devouring Doctor Com's flesh. Roasting it in a dark flame and stripping it from his bones.

Suddenly Doctor Com realizes that he hasn't moved. It was all a vision.

OoC: Satan already removed all the lolcats. They are gone.

"You think that..." Joe clenched his fist. "Sure! I've had problems, a monster somehow got into my universe and all the millions of alternate versions of me! I haven't talked to any of them in months! Its been hard, and no one seemed to take my problems seriously."

A green glow started to flow from Joe.

"But there was one person that was the most vocal in supporting me!" The glow became stronger.

"THAT MAN WAS JIO!! AND NOT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE IS GOING TO STOP HIM FROM HIS WORLD DOMINATION!!"

Satan looks at EMily holding her in his hand and licks her cheek. "What's wrong, girl? Don't you like me? Why don't you answer me?"

Saltyk:
Satan is devouring Doctor Com's flesh. Roasting it in a dark flame and stripping it from his bones.

OoC: The LOLcats cannot die. No joke. I told you the LOLcats killed satan, so they kill satan.

Three billion LOLcats attack satan.
Two million attack Hazama.
about a dozen attack joe.

Tophat shuts the hatch of the tank to keep out the LOLcats.
"Go get some cheesburgers!"

"Oh shit." Upsilon says.
Gamma blasts his FYA into the horde.
Beta glares at Doc Com and shoots him in the horn.

"OW! I TOLD YOU THE LOLCATS WOULD KILL US ALL!"
Another two dozen attack Upsilon, and doctor Com flee's the universe.

Knife wakes up, exits the building, and walks over to the group. He see's both Jio and Hazama looking all wierd and evil and sighs. "That's it, it's officially possesion week isn't it?"

Two hundred LOLcats attack knife.

Satan looks at Joe. "You're such a fool. No wonder your brain is a seperate entity in you. The man you call Jio doesn't exist. He is just another form of me. We are one and the same. His 'World Domination' is mine. He was simply vocal in supporting you out of pity and nothing more. I think he even hates you."

The moment satan licked her, EMily resumed her Photon Form and grabbed his tongue. "My sisters are *always* with me!" She let go and flung down towards Joe at the speed of light.

wackymon:

Saltyk:

OoC: The LOLcats cannot die. No joke. I told you the LOLcats killed satan, so they kill satan.

Three billion LOLcats attack satan.
Two million attack Hazama.
about a dozen attack joe.

They didn't die. They all just disappeared.

Saltyk:
Satan looks at the Lolcats. They all stop. And then disappear forever.

Two dozen more LOLcats attack satan, coming back into exsistance.
[ooc: LOLcats cannot be removed from the universe against their free will. They will not leave until a target is destroyed. They cannot dissapear. I told you all the LOLcats killed satan, and I am making true of that promise.]

OOC: I would call them OP, but we're fighting Satan...

Satan looks at EMily and laughs. "Oh you are a treat. I will have fun breaking and killing you. And then, your sisters."

Hazama stopped, turned, and saw Satan holding someone. "Oh no you dont! If anyone is gonna break people, it's gonna be me!" He ran over.

wackymon:
Two dozen more LOLcats attack satan, coming back into exsistance.
[ooc: LOLcats cannot be removed from the universe against their free will. They will not leave until a target is destroyed. They cannot dissapear. I told you all the LOLcats killed satan, and I am making true of that promise.]

They did leave of their own free will.

Three million LOlcats start clawing at everything in sight.

TrilbyWill:
OOC: I would call them OP, but we're fighting Satan...

OoC: You acctualy fought the LOLcats before, but we had to retcon it. LOLcats cannot be destroyed.

"Ahhh were am i, oh Doc i decided i wanted the first one but with more red neon. also were are we now?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked