We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 . . . 1604 NEXT

The noise was almost too much for Berethor to bear. It felt like he was being clawed to pieces. Finally he gave a wordless scream of his own.

Jin saw the man scream. Jin began to edge closer to him, keeping a tight grip on his O-Part.

OoC: @Rak: @ 2:10

Captcha: Pyrrhic victory... seems appropriate

OoC: @All: are the girls even buried yet?

OOC: Well, I'm off for tonight. I'll keep tabs in the morning to see what happened.

"I'm sorry I must go. I'm... very tired." EMily resumes her invisible ethereal form to rest.

OOC: @rosh: i will accuse you of such things when you lie about your knowledge good sir, LIES, HERESY AND LIES!!!!! (and yes you can lie...)

Saltyk:
Jin saw the man scream without a sound. This is strange. What is wrong with him? Jin began to edge closer to him, keeping a tight grip on his O-Part.

Actually, what I meant was that Berethor was just screaming: Not trying to say anything, just making noise.

Outisakanobody:

Saltyk:
Jin saw the man scream without a sound. This is strange. What is wrong with him? Jin began to edge closer to him, keeping a tight grip on his O-Part.

Actually, what I meant was that Berethor was just screaming: Not trying to say anything, just making noise.

OoC: Edited my comment

OoC: @Rak: But I have only played alittle of both games of Infamous....*cries* Hell, you could the goddamned pyro conduits... which throw lava at people..... And still noone has answered me if the girls were buried or not.

OOC: i don't care how much of the games you've played you KNOW why you KNOW more than you say.....

OOC@Rosh: They aren't buried yet as far as I know. But I'll fix that.

Reginald and co. had finished digging the graves for Laura and Charlotte. They gently lowered their bodies into the graves. Reginald asked, with obvious discomfort having never done anything of this sort before. "Does...um...A-Anyone have a few words they would like to say maybe?"

OoC: @Rak: What could I know, besides that Kessler is well-intention-ed douche..... Plus, could you throw in some pyroconduits, that would fun to see everyone outrun.....

Jio was looking down. "Charlotte and Laura were good comrades, good fighters, and great friends. Always there when you needed them. Be it in a fight or in friendship, there was no one better to have at your side. I only wish I had known them better."

OOC:*hangs head* oh god You know what no just-just no

Knife joins the group around the graves, but dosn't say anything.
OOC: So, 21 gun salute?

Rakados236:
OOC:*hangs head* oh god You know what no just, just no

Berethor rolled onto his back and saw someone approaching him. He tentatively reached out a hand to the man, not sure what he wanted, but feeling like he needed some kind of escape from the madness and misery. Once he reached out, a blood red cloud of mist shot from his hand and covered the approaching man.

Outisakanobody:
SNIP

OoC: Yay! Lightning powers!!!

CmmdrRosh:

Outisakanobody:
SNIP

OoC: Yay! Lightning powers!!!

Not quite...

OoC: @Outis: Sad face.

Four pat Jio on the back and said, "None of us could have said it any better."
Reginald and the gang began filling in the graves.

OOC: CAPTCHA: science project. Oh Captcha you sick, sick bastard you.

OoCL: @Drak: Science Project?!?!?! >.>

CmmdrRosh:
OoCL: @Drak: Science Project?!?!?! >.>

When I read it I imagined Reginald Cuftbert wearing a lab coat and punching Laura and Charlotte in the chest with a Zap Glove, trying to bring them back to life like the Frankenstein Monster.

OoC: @Drak: ... that sounds painful...

MEANWHILE, VIA VIDEO CHAT

"So Charlotte and Laura have fallen..." said Cecilia. The pilots all bowed their heads in respect.

"We still have our duties. Follow them out." With that, the video feed ended.

Cecilia and Rin looked at each other. "Is that really the end?"

Rin glares out. "We shall see."

As the mist approached him, Jin tried to cut it in two with his O-Part...

Suddenly, there was nothing, but Darkness. As far as the eye could see. Jin was alone. He walked and found nothing. "Hello? Anybody there?" No response. "Jio?" No response. "Mom? Dad?" No response.

Slowly, Jin came to a lighted area, and found a bloody mess. There were bodies everywhere. Bodies of the people that he had killed as his years as a O.P.T. for hire. Days when he had no hope.

"What is going on here?" Jin was beginning to panic. "Where am I?" He bumped into something and turned around... slowly. What he saw was his mother and father.

"Why did you let us die, Jin? Why did you let Satan kill us? Why did you kill us?"

He screamed and fell to his knees.

off in the distance a figure stood watching, Jio fall to his knee's screaming out
"Hmmmmm.....Do you really think you can mold these people into something you couldn't be.....do you think that will work...that this will help you atone....."
The figures form then dispersed to ash...and vanished

OoC: @Rak: Foreshadowing........ >_<

CmmdrRosh:
OoC: @Rak: Foreshadowing........ >_<

OOc: i have no idea what you're talking about....

Berethor stared at the man as he fell to his knees and screamed, much in the same way he had done. After he had, the voices in Berethor's head quieted somewhat...He hastily scrambled to his feet. As he did, he looked at his hand, the hand that had released the strange cloud. His armored gauntlet had turned the same blood red color. He looked at it with a strange sense of horror, but once he tried to remove it, he found he couldn't.

He collected his helmet and approached the man on the ground, intending to find out what had happened. "Sir," he spoke in a hoarse voice, "What...what is wrong?" he asked.

OoC: Well, now... I'm going to assume that the bodies are now sufficiently buried.....

"Ho, ho, ho ho, ho hohohoho <3" said Tabane.

"Now what did I just say?"

"Ok Chi-chan..." Pressing a small button, the bodies of Charlotte and Laura disappeared from their graves, however, there was no indication that the graves were vacant.

The bodies rematerialized on an operating bed infront of Tabane and Chifuyu behind a glass window.

"Kyan~~! Though their bodies look dead, their IS deployment generators are off the charts! No one could have picked that up but Super Genius Tabane Shinonono!"

"This is just like Ichika and his first second shift with Byakushiki."

"Whe...where am I???" said Charlotte, getting up. Her body was covered in electrical scars.

"Char....Charlotte... Is that you???" said a familiar voice. Charlotte stumbled over to towards the voice. It was indeed Laura, limping over. The two embraced each other.

"Are we..... dead?"

"No far from it..." said another voice. Two figures arrived at the edge of the waters.

"I am the physical manifestation of the Infinite Stratos Artificial Intelligence System, Valkyrie."

"And I am the physical manifestation of the Infinite Stratos Artificial Intelligence System, Beowulf."

Jin found himself back in the epicenter of the blast. He was a little confused and what had happened was a little fuzzy on the details. He found his O-Part next to him and grabbed it, scrabbling to his feet.

Seeing the strange man approach him, he prepared to defend himself. His Spirit rose from his body and channeled into Ashura. Initiate Effect. He slashed his sword at the man sending a blue fireball at the feet of the approaching man.

"Stay back! Just what did you try to do to me?"

OOc: really now....the kids.....really.....THEIR KIDS!!!!!have you no dignity left!

CmmdrRosh:
Snip

...*insert Spaceballs "Fooled you!" clip here*...

OOC: Woah there! Didn't know Beowulf was... well developed.

Outisakanobody:

CmmdrRosh:
"Are we..... dead?"

"No far from it..." said another voice. Two figures arrived at the edge of the waters.

...*insert Spaceballs "Fooled you!" clip here*...

DONE!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked