We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 . . . 1604 NEXT

OOC: That's it for me for tonight. Goodnight everyone.

Michael sat quietly in thought as he contemplated the situation he was in.

OoC: I'll take my leave then aswell.

OOC: Wait! Anyone still lurking?

OOC: I'll take that as a no....

Knife, after spending the entire time clearing the hangers of zombies, returns to the plane.

Varger had been wandering aimlessly throughout the now ruined airport. All these people and creatures lives were snuffed so easily, he doubted they would have accomplished anything other than existance anyway. He looks at his arms...he had the power to create, destroy, learn and change. He could have influence, drive, ambitions. He may have had them before this whole series of events but if he did he lacked any memory of it. All he could accept was that this was him for now, he would not pass judgement until he learned more but he concluded it would be foolish to waste such power. He continues to walk the ruins, amalgamating any tech and assimilating any electricity and processing power.

After awhile Charlotte and Laura exited the airplane. Bored, they decided to scout out the rest of the airport.

Suddenly the tens of TV's throughout the airport come to life...

This Richard Hastens, with a channel 8 global news update...

In light of the global zombie threat three cities have been spared from the chaos: Paris, Stockholm, and Rome. It additionally appears that Vatican city has also been spared. When asked about how they managed to avoid disaster denizens of these cities credited their new protectors, The reapers, the dustmen and the first son's respectively. Could these powerful groups really be protectors from the heavens or do they have their own motives and desires. signing off this is Richard Hastens with your channel 8 news

Charlotte and Laura stare at the news report.

"At least the capital is still up and runnning... Might was well find some refuge and figure this out..."

"This seems too convenient for this to happen all of a sudden..."

Kessler considered the powers of Sasuke for a moment
"very well you will stay in this city for now working with the reapers and Sasha...
The news bulletin the flicks on a nearby TV, Kessler smiles, the masses were convinced That the first sons were hero's
"Well, what do you think?"
he asked Sasuke motioning towards the news broadcast

Aww yeah, bring on the 14 year olds.

Charlotte and Laura continue walking around for stuff. Finding some more TV dinner foods, they gather them in a bag.

OOC: "So No Over-Powered Characters
-Characters can't instant-kill other characters (killing should be pre-decided)
-Characters should be weakened if they attack too often
-Characters shouldn't have too many different combat moves.
And please try to explain powers simply. You may be a genius on your character's universe, but other players mightn't have even HEARD of them before."
"-Your character can have minions. Your character may have a vast network of homeless people, or government agents, or soldiers at their disposal. They should be kept to a strictly 'spy' or 'mook' level. We shouldn't be having a police officer hunting and killing the Big Bad (unless you're RPing a police officer)."

I don't think I'm allowed to play.
Captain Cato Sicarius and his Ultramarines 2nd Company would murder just about everything.
He specifically HAS in instant kill attack...
He has 112+ "minions" that could pretty much murder anything in their own right...
He and his Marines don't get weakened by attacking too often...or else "too often: is measured in terms of fighting for weeks at a time...
90% of everything in his superhuman genius photographic memory encyclopedic brain IS combat moves....

:(

Charlotte and Laura continue to find more supplies for the airplane, however most the food that they gathered would spoil if they didn't put them in a freezer

OOC: We all ready have a Space Marine...compared to everyone else they are average powered for the sake of the RP. The Space Marine we have is a Salamander named Vulkan who is a forge master.

Ieyke:
OOC: "So No Over-Powered Characters
-Characters can't instant-kill other characters (killing should be pre-decided)
-Characters should be weakened if they attack too often
-Characters shouldn't have too many different combat moves.
And please try to explain powers simply. You may be a genius on your character's universe, but other players mightn't have even HEARD of them before."
"-Your character can have minions. Your character may have a vast network of homeless people, or government agents, or soldiers at their disposal. They should be kept to a strictly 'spy' or 'mook' level. We shouldn't be having a police officer hunting and killing the Big Bad (unless you're RPing a police officer)."

I don't think I'm allowed to play.
Captain Cato Sicarius and his Ultramarines 2nd Company would murder just about everything.
He specifically HAS in instant kill attack...
He has 112+ "minions" that could pretty much murder anything in their own right...
He and his Marines don't get weakened by attacking too often...or else "too often: is measured in terms of fighting for weeks at a time...
90% of everything in his superhuman genius photographic memory encyclopedic brain IS combat moves....

:(

OOC: In short my character is a cyborg with near unlimited amounts of weapons, hyper resiliance. Space Marines are welcome.

OOC: We aren't accepting new characters any more anyway.
Sorry. It just got way too chaotic.

OOC: Ah right...forgot you were god in this one Trillby XD. Say is James around? I don't think him and Varger have interacted yet?

EDIT: Dont like posting in a row so im waiting until I do varger's next action.

OOC: is rana here, cos i cant do much at the moment

OOC: Godmode Trilby is Godmode. :P
Also, just to let you guys know I have ideas for plot later on in the RP which is reminiscent of Rosh's titan arc from the previous one. If you want a taster of what I have in mind you might want to check the end of the last thread one more time.

Captcha: Make a bee-line for what? and why is there a survey?

Renlen attached GS to his belt and stood up from his chair on the plane. He was amazed that none of the strangers who had been coming and going aboard the plane had not noticed that he was awake. Stretching, he looked at his fellow snoozing passengers before shrugging and leaving the plane. Outside he finds a camp fire near the cargo hold of the plane and shakes his head as he realises how dangerous the plane suddenly was. "If that fire was built ever so slightly higher then the fuel tank could have caught alight and killed us all. Great." he thought. He puts out the fire before sitting down next to the landing gear. He decided to have some target practice with the DBR on the windows of the airport terminal. He set GS to start playing this song:

before raising the DBR to his eye and taking carefully aimed shots at the windows. All the time nodding his head to the music.

OOC: reCaptcha: easy as cake lol

Varger's eye-piece appeared as it picked up gunfire. He was still in the airport, having finished his sweep of tech and hd heard Kessler's broad cast. He shouts "I think we should meet back at the plane, it looks like we've got some planning to do." He begins moving out the airport to find the source of the gunshots.

question how long 'betwwen you are your avatar' threads ? the capcha said foul smelling, crash and burn, go beserk, and nutcase, couldhave been my resume(i mss spelt a bunch)

Tophat was a bit annoyed, it had felt the broadcast but could not really make it out. Once again it tried to contact somebody, stronger than ever before.

(In a 50 meters radius(Tophat is on the floor next to the plane)) "(HELLO?)"

Dalia heard Tophat's projection. She found him outside the plane, picked him up, and put him on her head. "Greetings Tophat. How have things been going for you?"

Tophat saw light for the first time in a long time.

(To Dalia) "(Greetings Dalia, I did get a body that wasn't rotting. Though it appears that it died. How have you been?)"

Varger makes it back to the plane. "You need to hear this..." He begins.

Kirke22:
Tophat saw light for the first time in a long time.

(To Dalia) "(Greetings Dalia, I did get a body that wasn't rotting. Though it appears that it died. How have you been?)"

OOC: tophat youll be happy to know that im no longer in your group of peoples

"I'm fine. Sorry to hear about losing your body. There are likely some zombies or opportunists milling about that we could look for if you need a new body."

Tophat hears Vargers gritty statment, and answers telepathicly.

(To Varger)"(Alright, tell us.)"
(To Dalia)"(Sounds lovely. By the way, what was that transmission before?)"

Charlotte and Laura make their way to Varger and Dalia.

"We should still head to Paris, perhaps the Schwarzer Hase has set up a base there..."

James makes his way back to the plane.

"i was just gonna say that." He says to Charlotte before turning to the others. "Basically only a few places are holding out against the zombies and it looks like we're heading there next."

"Very well. Should we leave immediately then? Or do I have time to find our friend Tophat a new host?"

"This seems abit to convenient if you ask me..." says Laura

Again showing its lack of basic human empathy, Tophat has an idea:

(To everyone in a 10 meter radius)"(Paris is big right? Maybe we can find someone there.)"

OOC: i might do a bit of narating or something, would anyone mind if i did?(also,questers or heros)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked