We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 . . . 1604 NEXT

OOC: Back

I climb out. "Don't worry, I planned ahead." I say.
I hand Knife a pair of sturdy walking boots.

Rose took Roland's hand, giving him a happy smile.

"Uh, I don't know. I was just hanging around because you guys were the only things around for miles." The GMB explained.
It saw Knife and said, "Oh! Hey! Get me outta here and I'll fly you guys there! Honest!"

Four continued to be tickled by Winona.

Ah. This is unfortunate. Time to step in.
Regulus took full control of Lilah's body again and gave Tanner a elbow to tha spleen.
"Why do I not leave her be? Heh, because that would not be fun.
Seeing you lot break, or in this case, even fight eachother.
My, 'tis truly hilarious."

Knife looks at the GMB. "Hey Trilby, do you have a jack in the boot?"

I stumble backward. Luckily Lilah's body is not that strong. "You...you won't break me...and I'd bet you won't break her either. She's not stupid enough to do anything you tell her to. I know it." I say defiantly, hoping to instil some confidence in Lilah.

"I-im sorry Tanner" lilah thrust her blade towards tanner as she cryed

I shake my head, and pull out my monopod. "Use this. It's made of omniconvenient materials."

"No? Did she not just attack thee? And I did not even control her mind back then.
No, she struck thee fully aware of what she was doing."

Regulus laughed.
"Come to think of it, Kidd too, gave himself willingly, as did Misa.
And I still sense weakness in thy heart... how much can thee take before it consumes thee, I wonder?"

"And now she did it again! Buahaha!"
Regulus taunts as Lilah attacks Tanner again.

OoC: Hello, all. Looks like I got back just in time for "Fun with Regulus". Anything else major happen?

@salt im @BrgdrRosh now ^-^

Knife uses the monopod to lift the car enough for the GMB to wiggle out.

I easily deflect her again. "I'm sorry too. I hope I never have to do this again." I say as I press a few pressure points, makeing Lilah fall asleep. "Like I said, Kidd and Misa (whoever that is) are idiots to follow you. And I'd like you to try and crack me." I say to Regulus.

@outis, nice one. Night

The GMB wormed its way out from under the car. It stood up and said, "Thanks bro. Sorry for biting your head off earlier. So where did you guys need to go again?"

Four managed to squirm out of Winona's tickle-hold and started tickling her back.

OoC: @Silver yeah, I saw that on the last page.
Looks like the fight with Regulus just started, too. Might be a good time for Jio to try to remove him from Lilah.
@Nailik I know you have some plan, I just hope it's not what I think it is...

Jio returns from his daily exercise (because why not?) and finds Tanner fighting Lilah. "Just what is going on, here?"

"Texas, according to Trilby." Knife says, "You sure you'll be able to carry all of us?"

Regulus took control of Lilah's body again, sending a wave of dark energy through it to wake her up.
It then gave Tanner a kick to tha kneecap and got up.
"All in good time. Sweet suffer should not be rushed, it must be drawn out as much as possible to savour every moment.
Perhaps I will get to thee through that vampire girl thou developed feelings for, or perhaps some more messing with painful memories will do the trick.
Who knows?"

OoC @Salty: Maaaybe. What do you think it is?

Winona laughed even harder than EMily from being tickled.

"I'm not gonna help you there. I'll make it worse for you!" She tickled Winona as well.

I fall to the ground, but manage to pull 'Lilah' to the ground and use my weight to keep 'her' still. "You won't go after me because you don't have anything on me. Painful memories? Please. I've come to terms with those long ago. And as far as AEanna goes, I don't know what you're talking about."

I use the monopod to flip the car, then climb in. "Come on Knife! We're going to Portland."

Slenn:

"I'm not gonna help you there. I'll make it worse for you!" She tickled Winona as well.

This is why I love this thread. Two character locked in a life and death struggle over the future, the very soul of a human being, and several other characters tickling each other at the same time. I'm being completely sincere about this by the way. I do love it.

"Eh, probably. Just say the word when you're ready to get moving." The GMB said, picking picks of glass and paint chips from its feathers. He hears Knife and says, "Uh, can I come too?"

"Ohoho! I didn't know you were such a sadist EMily." Four playfully said.

@Outis: I know right? Reminds me of the time when we had kittens playing with a ball while everyone else was fighting demons and evil spirits.

"Tanner. Lilah. What the Hell are you two doing? This doesn't seem like simple sparring." Jio started to run over to them.

'Lilah' didn't attempt to break free, rather 'she' used this oppertunity to wisper in Tanner's ear.
"Heh. Do not try to deny it.
Remember, I was there when thou kissed her. ...I wonder if that should be considdered necrophilia.
Anyway, it was obvious that there was something going on there, and I can use that..."

"Nah, it's only to my sister because she's just a wittew squirt!"

Outisakanobody:

Slenn:

This is why I love this thread. Two character locked in a life and death struggle over the future, the very soul of a human being, and several other characters tickling each other at the same time. I'm being completely sincere about this by the way. I do love it.

OoC: I know exactly how you feel. There are some great moments in this thread. I thought it was great last night when the Orcs, were fighting Chaos, and Herobine got involved, and our group just watched, commentated, and placed bets on the whole thing.

Outisakanobody:

Slenn:

OOC: Amen to that. I just remember the stuff between EMily and Joel. Dangit I kinda miss that guy.

i liked the bit were literaly moments after three kiteens are born a 4-5 way battle of huge forces happened

slenn, if your missing your characters having a .. well joel was there so i wouldnt call it a relationship as such but.. i mean conel is gonna be dating winona at some point

Silver Shadow:
i liked the bit were literaly moments after three kiteens are born a 4-5 way battle of huge forces happened

OOC: That was cool too.

I get another one of my crazy ideas. I kiss 'Lilah' in the same way I did AEanna, which is to say, I mash our lips together for a few seconds. "So, about that theory you had...how's that working out?" I say smugly.

OOC: @Silver. No I meant that Joel was such an awesome asshole and/or pervert towards EMily, I almost sorta miss the guy. And yes, I'm well aware of Connel's and Winona's friendship that's developing.

*sigh* joel was fun

Four sat back and watched the lovely moment between two sisters.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked