We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 . . . 1604 NEXT

"Yes, it certainly is. I can no longer sleep at night. That is not so terrible though, as the night can be quite beautiful on a moonlit night, and the night-vision helps." She chuckled, then stiffened, looking out past the edge of the camp. After a few moments she shrugged and continued.
"At least the distances that I must travel each night keep me occupied."

Laguna readied the machine gun as Regulus appeared. "Not you again!"

"Boss umm........ i think iz seen somtin' here boss" one of the command krew called over the radio
"Shut up yer ruddy git. we's stopped usin da radio so days don't know are looking at dem" Kaptin Bluddflagg snapped back at the ork
"But boss i tink dis is important" the ork replied
"DO YER WANT ME TO COME IN DER YA LITTLE RUNT?" Kaptin Bluddflagg yelled over the radio "IF IZ HEARES ANYMOAR TALK OVER DIS RADIO I WILL GUT EVERYONE IN DAT ROOM. DO YOUZ HEARZ ME!!!!"

"No need to be hostile, Laguna.
I hath seen the error of my way--"

Regulus burst into laughter.
"Hahahaha! Could not do that with a straight face...
Anyway, I did not come to taunt thee. I hath something to say to devil-boy."

"That must be interesting."

Just before Regulus arrives, Jio wakes up Jin. "Come on let's go train." They both left the camp.

OoC: Sorry gotta go.

AEanna refused to look up at Regulus as he appeared.
"You are simply becoming an annoyance now Regulus." She said indifferently. Then her head snapped up as she fixed her eyes at a point outside the camp.
"I definitely heard someone out there that time."

"Leaving so soon? What a shame.
Oh well, it can wait."

Regulus said to Jio before turning to AEanna.
"I am a annoyance? Why, that is what those who's blood thy drink must be thinking of thee."

"Spread out boys, We needs to stay hidden until more of dem wake up" Spookums said tracking jin and jio with his eyes.

Laguna lowered his gun. "Whatever you have to say, you can say to us. Or you can just leave, but when have you ever done that?"

"I do not cause needless discomfort from those that I feed on, and cause them no lasting ill health. What I do to them, I do so that I can keep control and avoid doing worse to others against my will. Do not compare my actions to yours." she said, still alert for more sights and sounds of activity.

OOC: Checking in and checking out.

EMily and Winona wake up and prepare for the day in the ethereal plane.

"How can thee be certain that the art no little bloodsucking spawn wandering about at this very moment because of thy actions? Who knows how far the plague hath spread.
Oh, by the way. I stole the lizard's little crystal, so forget about capturing me."

Regulus said to AEanna before turning back to Laguna.
"When hath I ever left..? Quite a few times, actually. Mostly when I got bored with thee, sometimes becuase I had better things to do.
Anyway, I wanted to speak to Devil-boy about those little orphans he left in Stockholm.
Tell him that when thou see him again."

Laguna looked at AEanna, then turned back to Regulus. "Any other messages you'd like to get passed along?"

AEanna glared at Regulus, trying to prevent doubt from seeping into her mind. Meanwhile near the campfire (if there is one) light scuff marks appeared in the dust some way behind Regulus.

"Nay, that will be it.
Any other things I can tell him myself."

Regulus turned its back on the duo.
"Good luck keeping that plague in check, little parasite.
Perhaps thou should try going on a diet someday."

It said to AEanna before teleporting away.

OoC: Allright. I have to go for a bit. Be back in about an hour and a half.

Dromaeus rose to his feet and spat on the ground where Regulus had been standing, and returned his sword to its sheath.
"Why do I even try?"
AEanna thumped the pavement beside her with a clenched fist.
"That bastard... He is wrong though... I'm sure of it. When I was infected, it was not with a bite at all, but with some form of vampiric magic. That must be how it is spread."

OOC: Oh. Fantastic. Well, I guess I'd better use the time productively now.

OoC: Doubt is sowed, Regulus is amused. xD
Also, I am leaving for a bit too.

"Hurry Sorcerer, This city shall fall and I want no delays." Sindri bowed before the planted Icon, in the center of a large open room. "My Lord, I assure you marking this place for Tzeentch is not as simple as Khorne. The ritual is far more intricate and time consuming. I need several artefacts and sacrifices." Eliphas was getting impatient. "Very well Sindri, but do not waste my time." He left with the ten marines. He wondered if he should let his newest servants know of his plans. Not yet he thought. They had to serve Chaos longer and he was merely using them as a smokescreen,

"Mr nailbrain i have been standing here do'in absolutely NOTHIN FOR DA LAST FEW HOURS!!! NOW WE'S CAN LAUNCH DA ATTCK NOW OR I CAN GET TA STOMPIN ON YER HEAD." Kaptin Bluddflagg yelled as he kicked a gretchin of the side of the ship
"Captain we's have to wait until days are all together" Mr nailbrain said with a hint of fear in his voice "Why don't your go up to da command dek and see whats dey have seens."
"Get spookums back here." Kaptin Bluddflagg grumbled as he walked off into the ship.
"Spookums change of plan. gets back here we's wait until later

OOC: its late here. I'm gonna go sleep and save my tricks for tomorrow ;)

Damn it i missed him
lilah wakes up in a strang office with a portal in it. after a while she decides to go through the portal. she fell out and landed near the group

Ferdinand teleports the Necklace of protection onto Lilah. She now can't be possessed by regulus.
There you go my sweet. May Imagination be with you.

Just popping in for a short moment. Don't interact with My characters.

50 years in the future, in texas...
Steve and Gaylor finish their wheat farm extension.

OoC: My stage is set...

OOC: Howdy folks, I'm back. Who else is still here?

The Kidd walked out'a his Portal, yawnin' and stretchin' as if he just woke up.

Me, lilah had agreed to help reg but befor anythinng could happen she was rescued by fredinand. she's now in the groups area

OOC: I might as well be back, I've been lurking for a bit. I'll be around for 40 or so minutes.

EMily and Winona return to their solid state and start reading.

Four woke up and saw that Lilah was with the group again. She wasn't sure what to think of her at this point, so all she could think to say was, "Lilah?"

OOC: Lurking, but will come back on when I go home.

conel woke up and saw winona
lilah saw the girls wake up, she didnt want to risk them attacking so she ran and hid

OOC: I've been lurking abit because I'm off to works shortly but I'm pretty sure that my internet will be turned off again tonight by the bastarding parents so I'm not sure what to do.

Four saw Lilah run off and tried following after her. She lost sight of her so she started calling out, "Lilah? Please don't run. I only want to help."

"Oh, hello there Connel." Winona said, looking up from her reading.

lilah hid further behind the wall, she didnt know much about this person but she didnt want to trust her. after all she had attacked tanner and the duck for regules. she looked down sadened

conel smiled back "Hey Winona, i..i have been thinking and... conel was strugaling to find the right words ... that well... your very nice... and i..."

"Thank you very much. But... what's up?" She tilted her head in curiosity.

"Don't you remember me Lilah? It's me, Four. I just want to help." Four continued calling out to Lilah, hoping she could hear her.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked