We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 . . . 1604 NEXT

Laguna overheard Drom and AEanna's conversation. He didn't turn to face them, but he smiled. He had managed to get something right throughout all this.

OoC: @Random K then.

i miss regie....

@Silver: Don't worry, once I'm done with the Kidd, I think you all will like the next character I have lined up.

OOC: @Gear Funnily enough, he did actually have a different weapon in that post. Regulus broke the ebony sword, and I can't remember if he has a spare primary, so now he has a steel war axe.

"Heh, I just had another marvelously devious idea.
'Tis a risky one, but it will most likely pay off in the end."

Regulus said to Kidd.

OOC: @Drak. *Crosses fingers* Please let it be Jim Raynor. Probably not, but it'd still be amazing.

Kidd says to Regulus, "Lay it on me Ugly."

Hmmmm i dont know how about we have a character that isnt batshit insane or joins the enemy teem. how bout we have another... Laguna( best example i could think of)

OoC: @Slenn I came THIS close to picking Raynor, but Laguna is just way more fun, plus who would do all the big brother mentoring stuff?

Arriving at Castel Sant'Angelo, Tophat went up to the viewing platform and checked on the cannon.
"Hopefully this is still working."

"Why, earlier this day I mentioned to AEanna that she might hath unknowingly spread her vampiric plague. Of course this was a absolute lie, but I figure we might aswell make it a truth.
Do thee see where I am going with this?"

Nailik:
"Why, earlier this day I mentioned to AEanna that she might hath unknowingly spread her vampiric plague, of course this was a absolute lie, but I figure we might aswell make it a truth.
Do thee see where I am going with this?"

OOC: You know, I actually suspected that you would do something like that. You devious, evil motherfucker.

Laguna looked at the cannon. "I may be able to give it a bit more of a kick."

OoC: @Silver Characters like Laguna, big freindly goofy mentor types... Um... The only ones I can name of the top of my head is Agustus Cole or Bang Shishigami.
@Nailik No. No no no. Godammit... You are way too good at being a total bastard, you know that?

Random berk:

Nailik:
snip

OOC: You know, I actually suspected that you would do something like that.

OoC: Hey, being a deceitful prick is what I do best. ;D

Kidd responds to Reg by sayin', "Hmmm, I think so. But where could we possibly go to find enough goats?"

@Nail: I've gotta agree. You are entirely too good at this.

@I know how about we bring in... ALL OF US. as the bad guys after kessler

"Goats? Why would we need that?
I was thinking we create another portal, snatch some vampires from a difrent dimention, use the Warp to reduce their minds to ravenous beats, let them loose and kick back and watch the show!
It cannot go wrong."

OOC: As Reg says "It cannot go wrong" I can imagine him as a Bond villain now saying that while petting is fluffy cat with diamond collar.

OoC: Ok, I'm probably gonna regret this, but... if you're bringing in vamps from anothe dimention, might I suggest the ones from Skullduggery Pleasent?

OOC: Not only will revealing something like that tear AEanna apart and blow the plan out of the water, but she might very well ask to be killed afterwards. Yeah, this is unspeakably evil, even for Regulus. How bad are the Skullduggery Pleasant vampires?

Oh i see, mister bond has broken through are first two floors defences has he? well now we sent in the mini boss, once he beets him i fight him, overpower him then spend 15minutes explaining my plan so he can escape. GENIUS!

Kidd says to Regulus, "Oh. Oh! Never mind what I was thinkin', your idea is much better."

I dont realy care whitch vampire AS LONG AS THEY DONT SPARKLE IN THE SUN!

OoC: Skulldugery vamps... druing the day, normal, save being a bit more graceful and strong than normal. Night time, they peel off their skin and turn into HUGE, HAIRLESS, BLODDHUNGRY JACKALS! Pretty hard to kill too. They do have a fatal reaction to saltwater, but you have to get them to ingest it or get it into the blood. They can stay normal via regula injections of various herbs, including Wolfsbane.

OOC: Ok... well, that might make for an interesting fight... wouldn't convince AEanna that she was responsible though. Should point out that I have an exam tomorrow so definitely can't afford to stay on past 1am.

"Hehehe... shalt we get started?"

OoC @Slenn: Whenever I type text for Regulus, I imagine Tim Curry saying the lines. xD
@Gear: No idea what that is. But rest asured, the ones I have in mind will be plentiful monstrous.
@Berk: Crap. I really don't want AEanna dead. Still, would be wierd to back out now.
And as Outis said, being a dedicated roleplayer involves making your char do things you might not like. or something along those lines.:x

OoC: Yeah, on second thoughts, nevermind. Not exactly subtle. But you want blood, holy balls they will give you blood.

OOC: Honestly, I could make just such a death work. But as I say, I've an exam tomorrow. The fight would either want to be over by 1am tonight, or done tomorrow instead.

The Kidd puts his coin in his pocket and says, "Ready whenever you are."

Regulus got and and started the process of opening the portal.
"Do thee wish to come along too, Lilah?
It will be quite the journey."

OoC: We need to give them a bit of time to rampage and for the heroes to figure out what they are, plus Berk needs to come off. I'm good doing it tonight, but I suggest waiting till tommorow.

Ferdinand cries at his desk.
"NO NO NO!"
Your plan was doomed.
"I DON'T CARE!"

Doctor Com appears next to Lilah, "Ugh... Whats going on?"
He sees Regulus.
"You gave in, didn't you?"
He thinks about the odd stone that Imagination gave him... what was it for?

Roland wakes up, and looks at Rose.
"How are you doing?" He said, getting dressed.

I wake up, and look at knife.
"Mind if we take a detour?"

lilah sat down against a wall, thinking about the group... maybe she could return to them?

OoC @Gear: Yeah, doing it tommorow is the way to go.
This will just be some foreshadowing.
Also, I'm not sticking around much longer myself. Getting pretty tired.

The Kidd points a Pistol right at Doc's noggin as he shows up. "Now what's this about?"

Rose woke up, letting out a great big yawn and stretching for a bit before answering. "Fantastic."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked