The Tower of Druaga (heroic fantasy- Started)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . . . 27 NEXT

NastoK:

Asclepion:
snip

ZOOOOMMMMBIIIEEESSS!!!

Serisously though, I wasn't in the Evangelion RP, and I've no clue how good it was, nor is there anything more to milk from it for a would-be Evangelion 2.0, nor have I watched the show, so I'd feel somewhat lost in it probably.

Pretty much the same could possibly be said with Culture. I haven't read the book, and though you're description seems passionate and interesting, I feel as if I'd be lost in the tech, and ever so paranoid of getting brainwashed/killed/somethingelse from lightyears away. Which might be an interesting character, now that I put some thought into it.

That's why I said zombies, as they're always simple.

So

Evangelion - rather not
    Culture - could be fun
    Zombies - should be fun

Culture or zombies for me.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.336913-Evangelion-The-World-Set-Free#13607356

I'm not forcing you to read it but we had a hell of a time in the RP.

@Asc: Yeah zombies would seem to be a nice one to just throw out there but the thing is with zombies is the fact that the topic is pretty flexible. They can be caused via magic, virus, bacteria, parasite, monkey bites, etc. You can also have different types of zombies if you can explain it good enough.

I wouldn't mind a Culture RP though, that seems a mighty fun time.

Asclepion:
snip

I see your point on the Evangelion thing. Still think that game was ridiculously fun, but yeah - I can't think of somewhere else to go with it.

The Culture sounds like a good idea, but I don't hav e any idea what I would make for it. I'm already in a space age RP (Lost in Spaaace!) While it is near future space travel as opposed to The Culture's far future, a lot of the same character structures exist (Scientists, Engineers, Soldiers, Pilots, Doctors, etc) If you made the game I would still join, but my character would likely be lower in depth than my usual. Upside: he/she might actually be USEFUL in combat *gasp*.

As for Zombies... I don't actually know all that much about zombie fiction - it's never really been my media - so I'm unqualified to comment. Would I play: Probably. Would I have any idea what I'm doing: Hell no.

So bottom line: Ruling out EVA, The Culture because it could be a lot of fun - I'll just need to find some character inspiration.

Sorry for the wait everyone, I've just been flooded with things to do this week and no time for a legit post in the game thread.

So, anyway, point is I just posted.

TheNaut131:
Sorry for the wait everyone, I've just been flooded with things to do this week and no time for a legit post in the game thread.

Hey, better late than never. Yet you don't even mention the walking suit of armor? I'm so insulted.*goes off and cries in the corner*

Asclepion:
snip

I'd advise you to commit to this, or commit to whatever you plan on doing, none of it sounds that interesting to me, but given your track record with this, and saying you can't keep up with the posts, maybe you shouldn't really participate in RP's at all. Not trying to antagonize you, just calling it how I see it.

Redryhno:

TheNaut131:

Hey, better late than never. Yet you don't even mention the walking suit of armor? I'm so insulted.*goes off and cries in the corner*

Asclepion:
snip

I'd advise you to commit to this, or commit to whatever you plan on doing, none of it sounds that interesting to me, but given your track record with this, and saying you can't keep up with the posts, maybe you shouldn't really participate in RP's at all. Not trying to antagonize you, just calling it how I see it.

Any absence for any period of time really makes things veer off track for awhile...

That's a vague answer if I've ever seen one. But I make myself at least skim posts when I've been gone for a while.

TheNaut131:
snip

I didn't quite follow the end of that post. What happened with the storm? Did it explode and destroy the town or am I misreading it?

hiei82:

TheNaut131:
snip

I didn't quite follow the end of that post. What happened with the storm? Did it explode and destroy the town or am I misreading it?

I think we made it mad and it just rose in intensity, then the Reapo-Man blew it away. I think...

Redryhno:

hiei82:

TheNaut131:
snip

I think we made it mad and it just rose in intensity, then the Reapo-Man blew it away. I think...

Makes some sense, but then why did Atticus say:

TheNaut131:
"What have I done?"

That combined with the destroyed houses and the Caedis punching Atticus thing is throwing me off.

I think Atticus thinks he caused the storm to get mad and is blaming himself for it, then angry Caedis hears him say it and hits him.

Oh boy, I worded that last post weirdly didn't I?

As the device took affect, it inadvertently sped up the storm, but in the end it caused the storm to sorta burn itself out.

The shards only destroyed a few houses, in case you're wondering.

And as for Caedis's punch...well, let's just say she's still kind of in her angry-crazy-murderous-warrior mode and is still a bit...volatile.

I'll edit it so it makes a bit more sense.

TheNaut131:

As the device took affect, it inadvertently sped up the storm, but in the end it caused the storm to sorta burn itself out.

And as for Caedis's punch...well, let's just say she's still kind of in her angry-crazy-murderous-warrior mode and is still a bit...volatile.

Gotcha. So in that case, the storm sent out the "shockwave" that knocked Aleister from the sky?

hiei82:

TheNaut131:

Gotcha. So in that case, the storm sent out the "shockwave" that knocked Aleister from the sky?

Pretty much. The device finished up with a final push and the storm just sorta went poof.

And I edited my post so part of it makes a bit more sense.

*sigh* Farmer Batman: Making things confusing since forever.

TheNaut131:

hiei82:

TheNaut131:

Pretty much. The device finished up with a final push and the storm just sorta went poof.

And I edited my post so part of it makes a bit more sense.

*sigh* Farmer Batman: Making things confusing since forever.

Not really, just this post for me (and only at the end) - besides, I'm no master of clarity either ^_^

Redryhno:

TheNaut131:

I think at the part where he was mentioning everyone he wrote Atticus instead of Damien.

TheNaut131:
Atticus tearing apart miners

That part.

On a different note, to go back to what Asc ask (the new RP he plans to start); I don't have any setting I'd really like to do, but what I'd love is if we weren't all so durable and powerful. Why can't we have wonderlusting adventurers that can't swing a sword instead of master swordsmen/spearwomen/bowwomen/golems/other?

Know what? If anyone wants to go killing, or rather, destroying Stonefuse, it's fine with me. We'll just have to figure out how to do that as he's, erm, well.. Stonefuse.

NastoK:

TheNaut131:
Atticus tearing apart miners

That part.

On a different note, to go back to what Asc ask (the new RP he plans to start); I don't have any setting I'd really like to do, but what I'd love is if we weren't all so durable and powerful. Why can't we have wonderlusting adventurers that can't swing a sword instead of master swordsmen/spearwomen/bowwomen/golems/other?

Know what? If anyone wants to go killing, or rather, destroying Stonefuse, it's fine with me. We'll just have to figure out how to do that as he's, erm, well.. Stonefuse.

1) When have I had my bow be effective? I've used the thing three times (as far as I remember) - once on a disembodied arm, once on a really big fish, and once on this past group of miners, the arm fight being the most effective as no one fought back (The arrows were only a delivery device for Prail's venom against the shark and the miners healed the hits I made. Just disputing the word "master" - Faunra is competent at best. I designed Faunra to specifically not be a combat monkey, but a stealthy thief/woodsman type - the reason why she gets injured so much.

Just saying.

2) I think the combat-focus is just a useful trope of fantasy adventure - combat is exciting, interesting, and keeps the plot moving. Where would the plot go if we just wandered from level to level with no conflict? The climbers are just people who travel so it's unlikely they would be drawn into any grand political schemes or subtle evil cults since any conflict they cause would be isolated to a specific level. And, even if we were drawn into such a conflict, in what way would we respond but with violence? We lack connections, allies, resources, etc to form a counter-political/religious-movement and eventually we would need to confront the antagonist, which in a world where magic is both powerful and real, cannot dramatically end in a non-violent way.

You could make an argument for a mystery story, where the plot revolves around understanding some hidden truth (whether it revolve around a murder, stolen macguffin, secret organization, etc), but even then we would have to confront the antagonist at some point. Lastly, both of these ideas requires large amounts of time on a single level and prolonged engagement by all people. Combats have a definitive end - when one side can no longer continue - and if one person disappears for a week, combat can continue and conclude regardless. If a person disappears in a mystery story, with some vital clue connected to his character, the game master MUST control the character to reach an end point, making the story both a logistical nightmare and upsetting for the missing player should they come back and discover some element of their character has been irrevocably changed without their consent. Example: What if when you were gone for a week, you came back to find that Stonefuse had discovered he was actually created from the remains of some stone creature. This may by tangential or even counter to what you had envisioned for Stonefuse as a character, but the event took place so long ago in game time that there is little you can do to change it short of a deus-ex retcon.

In the end, physical conflict is just more manageable then other types of conflict for a forum game. That's not to say it cannot be done, it just requires a group of dedicated players with that kind of idea in mind for the game - elements that are hard to come by.

Disclaimer: If any or all feel offended or called out (I'm looking at you Evrant), please don't overreact, none of this was ment to offend or provoke.

P.S. If I've made some grammar mistakes, ignore them, can't be bothered to check the whole damned post.

NastoK, I am not offended by your words above; in fact, you make some good points. Look, if there are any suggestions you want to make, on how to make my character better, and more likeable in your case; please don't hesitate to drop me a private message. But don't make it big changes, instead, changes that can be more easily implemented, possibly even subtle.

But answer me this, was it wrong for me to have Aleister become a Reaper? Yes, I know it was sudden, but it was the first thing that came into my head, and then I tried basing something around it. In a way, it is still a learning process for him; as it is for me.

But also, what was your giant wall of text meant to do?

NastoK:
snip

I have to say that I really don't agree with everything in what you said, first would be that this is one of those high-fantasy settings, and I honestly didn't expect for almost everyone to make it in, least of all myself. The whole setting is asking for OPC's and you took advantage of that, as much as everyone else did and has. And it's kind've hard to not be some kind of cliche anymore, we've got like what, a few thousand years of literature? Beyond that, we've got the Gilgamesh legend hanging over our heads as a backdrop, and to make it up this tower, we've got to have either a huge amount of running speed and endurance, or know how to fight, which was going to be the other character but I flipped a coin and Mr. Damien's side came up.

We've got an over-abundance of high-level fighters, and next to no ranged support or anyone that just sits in the corner hoping for the baddies to go away and whispering "daddy'll be home soon". Instead, we've got alot of guys that go into the fray. Personally I saw the OP'ness of Damien and tried to compensate for that in his posts by him getting slammed, torn up and the like, but I can see some of this being considered even more OP than before.

Personally, I'm into any RP where I think is either interesting or I can actually contribute to. And with Asclepcion(Alsclepticon? whatever...) as GM, I'm not exactly sure if I want to be a part of it if this RP is any indication of his posting and keep up skills. No offense Asclep, but the few posts you've made I really have no reason to believe you'll be able to commit to something. That's really just a problem I've developed over time irl and it just kinda translates here.

On a side note, I think this rp is heading for the graveyard, no pun intended, simply because we've had three or four people drop out by default and posts are slowing to a crawl. Though I don't know if that's because of finals and grad being around this time or just because of declining interest.

Evrant:

But answer me this, was it wrong for me to have Aleister become a Reaper?

In a way, yes. It wasn't one of those things like he sometimes saw guys in cloaks out of the corner of his eye for a level or two and then they became more abundant, though he was the only one that could see them or the like. It was just one of those,"Lookie at me! I'm special!" kind of sudden changes that really, from my point of view, just tried to make him more badass but the idea didn't cross your mind until after the game had started.

Was it wrong? No, but there's that timing thing in any media, and you just kinda crushed the supporting beam of the roof while you were aiming for the nail on the board halfway across the home. Bad metapor I know, but I'm just trying to get the point across, kinda. If you'd waited maybe another level and they'd taken you while we were sleeping and put you through some kind of initiation beyond, "sign this,this, and this, and you get this one-of-a-kind, minted in Germany, scythe, super powers from every hero ever conceived, and the ability to consume souls to grow even stronger". I didn't watch the anime you based it off, but it just seemed like one of those things that really makes no sense in the scope of things because it took the story from our hands and made you the protagonist almost exclusively by accident because you have what no one else can do and could be called on to kill any one of us simply because of a list you were sent...

That was longer than I thought it would be, but I hope you get that I'm not criticizing you,etc, just trying to get my point across.

The problem with cliches/tropes is that they are pervasive. EVERYTHING has been done. I don't know about you, but I've been playing tabletops like D&D for years. I've built the master-swordsman's out for revenge, the displaced nobles, the anti-social loners with hearts of gold, everything. I've even built and played golems (her name was Claire - she cut down her enemies with a sword that makes Cloud Strife say "over-the-top" but she was fun to the extreme) but everyone of them falls into some cliche or trope because EVERYTHING has been done.

Unfortunately, there have been so many books and movies and games and television shows and comics and blah that nothing is really new and so everything has become, to some degree, a trope.

If you pick up a sword, it's a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeroesPreferSwords

A bow is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheArcher

Stonefuse is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Golem

Even breaking free from tropes is a troupe http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SubvertedTrope

Overpowered is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PurposefullyOverpowered

Underpowered is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OvershadowedByAwesome

Prail and the Lallowens are two tropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheReptilians http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoMouth

Everything is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TropesAreTools

And everything old is new and new is old.

It's actually the reason I make characters with psychological disorders - Faunra is hemophobic, Dr. Laurence (from the eva game) was misanthropic, Iskierka (from the Lost in Spaaace! RP) is borderline Schizophrenic, and Derek (god rest his soul and the RP he was in - Redryhno will get the joke) was distrustful of all authority figures because he was put to death as an innocent - because http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheMentallyDisturbed is a trope I like to subvert.

Being cliche does not preclude being an interesting character. Are James Bond movies less interesting because of all the tropes he embodies? What about Luke Skywalker? Hell, the movie Avatar was Dances with Wolves/Pocahontas in space.

Stonefuse is an interesting character - created life trying to find his place in existence. A super strong being living in a world he could tear apart if he were not careful. An immortal being who wishes to die. All tropes. All cliche. All interesting.

hiei82:
The problem with cliches/tropes is that they are pervasive. EVERYTHING has been done. I don't know about you, but I've been playing tabletops like D&D for years. I've built the master-swordsman's out for revenge, the displaced nobles, the anti-social loners with hearts of gold, everything. I've even built and played golems (her name was Claire - she cut down her enemies with a sword that makes Cloud Strife say "over-the-top" but she was fun to the extreme) but everyone one of the falls into some cliche or trope because EVERYTHING has been done.

Unfortunately, there have been so many books and movies and games and television shows and comics and blah that nothing is really new and so everything has become, to some degree, a troupe.

If you pick up a sword, it's a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeroesPreferSwords

A bow is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheArcher

Stonefuse is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Golem

Even breaking free from tropes is a troupe http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SubvertedTrope

Overpowered is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PurposefullyOverpowered

Underpowered is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OvershadowedByAwesome

Prail and the Lallowens are two tropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheReptilians http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoMouth

Everything is a trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TropesAreTools

And everything old is new and new is old.

It's actually the reason I make characters with psychological disorders - Faunra is hemophobic, Dr. Laurence (from the eva game) was misanthropic, Iskierka (from the Lost in Spaaace! RP) is borderline Schizophrenic, and Derek (god rest his soul and the RP he was in - Redryhno will get the joke) was distrustful of all authority figures because he was put to death as an innocent - because http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheMentallyDisturbed is a trope I like to subvert.

Being cliche does not preclude being an interesting character. Are James Bond movies less interesting because of all the tropes he embodies? What about Luke Skywalker? Hell, the movie Avatar was Dances with Wolves/Pocahontas in space.

Stonefuse is an interesting character - created life trying to find his place in existence. A super strong being living in a world her could tear apart if he were not careful. An immortal being who wishes to die. All tropes. All cliche. All interesting.

Hmm, I'm curious now, aside from the obvious ones, are there tropes that Aleister falls into?

He falls into the displaced noble category with a sprinkling of mentor death and a cherry of guilt and revenge on the mind.... and that he obviously gets into relationships extremely quickly, though Faunra's about the same.

Aleister really has no backstory either, so he's the mysterious wanderer as well.

Redryhno:
He falls into the displaced noble category with a sprinkling of mentor death and a cherry of guilt and revenge on the mind.... and that he obviously gets into relationships extremely quickly, though Faunra's about the same.

Aleister really has no backstory either, so he's the mysterious wanderer as well.

Don't get me started on Faunra... When I made characters, I used to make entire lists of the tropes I had used. it became... time consuming.

Edit: Also, on the note of ASC not being around, The other game I was in (the Eva game I have mentioned far too often) was one of his. It was a great game that he ran beautifully. I think this game had to do more with him being the GM for the first section, then falling behind on reading posts at some point (he mentioned going away for a while somewhere I think) in that time, we... kinda moved a long ass way.

hiei82:

Don't get me started on Faunra... When I made characters, I used to make entire lists of the tropes I had used. it became... time consuming.

And that, my friend, is why I never ask myself whether or not I'm being cliche, well, besides what I already put up while talking to NastoK(happy? I made a big K.)) I just write up an idea that comes to me and go with it. Tropes don't really bother me unless it becomes a nuisance, kinda like with Evrant's sudden shift to being a reapo-man.

Redryhno:

hiei82:

And that, my friend, is why I never ask myself whether or not I'm being cliche, well, besides what I already put up while talking to NastoK(happy? I made a big K.)) I just write up an idea that comes to me and go with it. Tropes don't really bother me unless it becomes a nuisance, kinda like with Evrant's sudden shift to being a reapo-man.

I'm not sure if that was an insult or not. Before you say anything, I ain't offended by it.

On A Side Note: Probably by the end of this journey, if its still going that is, I'll probably have Aleister retire as a Grim Reaper. Maybe settle down with a pointy eared friend, if all goes well.

Redryhno:

hiei82:

That's why I stopped. Well, that and it was as an experiment. I wanted to see what the smallest number of tropes I could use to make a character. This was before I discovered subverting tropes was a trope in and of itself.

Now for a pure RP like this, I just use whatever character idea pops into my head, then alter it to fit. My favorite is when I start with one character and end with a different one (such as Faunra who started as a magic wielding witch-girl and turned into a rogue/ranger)

In table-tops I have a bad habit of building the character and the stats for the character separately which leads to confusing ideas (such as when I end up with an anti-religious person who is blessed with power by gods... interesting RP though... I should try that again some time.

NastoK:
SNIP

I understand where you're coming from and yes I will outright claim that I did want Caedis to be a bit over the top with combat. But like you said, we all have that guilty pleasure into making our characters a bit of something( or alot of something) that we aren't.

Heck, when I read that this RP was set in the high medieval era I was a coin-flip away from making a alchemist who was missing both their hands and searching for the bigger sibling that they thought they had. My level was going to take place on a sea where they find that the older sibling was nothing more than a con artist and a swindler.

Redryhno:
SNIP

I really didn't want to mention this either but I agree that this RP doesn't have alot of time left on the account of a lack of players and the finals(at least in America) taking place right now or at least in this time span. Hopefully Asc, you can get a new RP going or something but I do enjoy this RP enough to try and post more often.

Also I can spend a full day on Tvtropes, just sayin

On the subject of dying RP, maybe we just need to take a break from this for a few weeks.

Or at least, we could set up a long travelling post, that doesn't need rapid fire responses.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
I really didn't want to mention this either but I agree that this RP doesn't have alot of time left on the account of a lack of players and the finals(at least in America) taking place right now or at least in this time span. Hopefully Asc, you can get a new RP going or something but I do enjoy this RP enough to try and post more often.

You're right about the finals thing, I'm just lucky enough to have had all my finals be given as either essays or be in classes so easy I could sleep through the final and get an A (W00T paying attention in class!)

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Also I can spend a full day on Tvtropes, just sayin

I'm sorry. I will try not to post anymore links.

Evrant:
On the subject of dying RP.

I'm not convinced the RP IS dying... In the last week or so, nine different people have posted so the player base still exists. What more, it is crunch time (at least for those players who are in American colleges) so of course the posting is slower. As long as we hammer out the obvious problems with some characters being overpowered - the problem that seems to keep coming back to bite us in the arse - I see no reason to call it dying.

Possible solution: Aleister is ordered to take Stonefuse's soul, but he refuses. The so called reapers take control and try to destroy Stonefuse. Aleister resists, saving Stonefuse's life, but weakening Stonefuse tremendously. The reapers then take away Aleister's powers for his defiance and the reapers join the bad guys. Stonefuse has to learn what it's like to be mortal and Aleister has a whole score of villains that don't much like him. - And I made this up in 5 minutes.

Edit: Out-of-game, power balance is restored; in-game, more plot elements are introduced.

hiei82:

Evrant:

Possible solution: Aleister is ordered to take Stonefuse's soul, but he refuses. The so called reapers take control and try to destroy Stonefuse. Aleister resists, saving Stonefuse's life, but weakening Stonefuse tremendously. The reapers then take away Aleister's powers for his defiance and the reapers join the bad guys. Stonefuse has to learn what it's like to be mortal and Aleister has a whole score of villains that don't much like him. - And I made this up in 5 minutes.

Edit: Out-of-game, power balance is restored; in-game, more plot elements are introduced.

Or here's another idea, it could be that he has to take Faunra's soul, The Reapers saying that its she who is holding back his growth. But along the lines of your suggestion.

In any case, an interesting idea.

For another idea, he has to sacrifice a lot of his Reaper power, to save one of the groups life.

Evrant:

hiei82:

Evrant:

Or here's another idea, it could be that he has to take Faunra's soul, The Reapers saying that its she who is holding back his growth. But along the lines of your suggestion.

In any case, an interesting idea.

For another idea, he has to sacrifice a lot of his Reaper power, to save one of the groups life.

Either works and I like them, but they don't have the added advantage of fixing NastoK's problems with Stonefuse. Right now, Aleister is, as NastoK said, the only one who might be able to do something to Stonefuse. We could work in the first idea, having Stonefuse interject at the last moment to stop Aleister (who is being controlled), thus injuring him to the point where sacrificing the reaper power could save him (combining all three ideas)

NastoK:
snip

Any input? This does involve Stonefuse after-all and it is to help fix the problems you have with your character.

NastoK:
Or why wouldn't I be the all so clever and smart inventor that never runs out of his doodads or the supplies needed to make them and also has a wicked slingshot that doesn't look like one and - oh yeah - also has a wind spell (if I remember correctly), and just so he'd be more awesome uses tons of, again, cliche jokes that we've all grown to either chuckle at or facepalm ourselves when we hear them.

Well, someone had to say it.

This has been bugging me for sometime, thinking about what I exactly wanted Atticus to be. I honestly wanted to make him...I don't know. I didn't worry about tropes and all that, I just sorta put whatever popped into my head at the time. I kinda shifted Atticus's tone after we arrived in hiei's level. I don't know, I just...well, it's the old Add-a-bit-of-yourself-and then-something-you're-not issue.

Wow, watching you're posts makes me feel like I somehow started all this. Eh, I've not been keeping up with my GM duties. Perhaps I'm a bit too controlling? Is too much happening at once? NastoK pointed out that we're not really letting our characters develop enough or perhaps a bit too fast. Eh, I'll think about this later...

And I've also got finals to deal with, plus other issues at home.

Oh, and as for some of Red's comments on Asc...Asc kinda did this in the Evangelion RP. We barely ever saw Nikolai. He was an 11 year old prodigy with HIV. I don't really ever remember him taking his medicine, going to get a check up, or anything. It could've been okay if he wasn't really fraternizing with the characters outside of the Eva's, perhaps being a bit reclusive, but we barely ever saw what his everyday life was like based on who he was.

Then again, things weren't like this game. We all rotate depending on the level, in the Evangelion thread Asc had to sorta set up everything.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . . . 27 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked