The Tower of Druaga (heroic fantasy- Started)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . . . 27 NEXT

avouleance2nd:
So was my last post just ignored?
Do I need to alter it?
I was just trying to go down fighting so to speak.

My bad. I missed it the first time around because internet connection. I corrected my own post.

So yeah, I'm gonna be gone for a bit. Be back in a couple of hours.

TheNaut131:

avouleance2nd:
So was my last post just ignored?
Do I need to alter it?
I was just trying to go down fighting so to speak.

My bad. I missed it the first time around because internet connection. I corrected my own post.

Thanks will check now.

Kinda doubting the fireball effect here, but meh, proximity, proximity.

Well, considering the guy had a dozen+ sticks of dynamite, and the surrounding buildings, maybe not a fireball effect, but fiery chunks of wood falling from the sky at high speed could produce almost the same effect from a 1st person perspective, it could be the same. And sorry about you having to edit your post.

@All:

Okay, since I haven't been able to do it twice now, I may as well come out with the idea that me and Hiei have come up.

It is basically, at some point within this level: (To quote Hiei) "At some point, have an enemy attack Aleister from behind. Faunra will take the hit (knocking her out), then Aleister can carry her to safety.

The plan would be salvaged and Faunra gets to do something heroic for Aleister."

So, can we arrange for that to happen, since I can't do it now (with Damien carrying her away from the explosion, unless Redryhno, your willing to modify your recent post to allow this).

@all: yeah - I figured there wouldn't be much in terms of fire, but the post I wrote for just an explosion was really dull so I remade it with a fireball.

@evrant: it doesn't matter too much - something will happen eventually to allow your plan.

@red: so you're telling me the sneaky elf now glows with gold light... guess my rogue days are over ^_^

@Hiei: Fair enough, the whole explosion seemed like the perfect opportunity for it to occur though. I fancied it occurring at some point within this level. Perhaps, Aleister could do something, to make the golden glow less obvious? Right now, I might just have him hold on to her hand.

@Redryhno: No need to change the post (unless of course you already have), I'll save the carry for later in this level.

@Hiei: the way I pictured it, it was the little amulet mark was really the only thing that glowed, the rest just kinda sparkled in the sunlight, so I wouldn't say your rogue days are over, you could just cover them up after all.

@Evrant">Hiei @Evrant: I just love screwing up plans, it's so much fun to watch someone's work be demolished after I walk into a room.

@Hiei and @Evrant, sorry if I messed with your plans, I was just thinking of doing that a bit later in the level. Plus, I figured I'd let Faunra bask in the glory of being a "hero" for a few seconds...and by bask I mean severe 3rd degree burns which have now become glowing viens.

Eeyup. Love winging it.

Ignore

:( My post didn't go through before naut posted :( ah well I don't mind. You've been a good GM in my opinion.

Finally, school's over, the graduation exam is over, and I can breathe again! At least until I start studying for the entrance exams, but meh. Point is, after I read all those shiny new posts, I'll get back into the game myself. Later though, gotta go to some thingamabob now.

No one tower posting today?

Shortly...

soon-ish

Eventually.

Forever?

SPOON!

FORK! and recently posted.

SPORK!

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
:( My post didn't go through before naut posted :( ah well I don't mind. You've been a good GM in my opinion.

Sorry about the whole posting-just-before-you-did thing. That happens to me way more often then I'd like to admit.

Oh, and glad to know you think I'm not a terrible GM.

Anyway, off to read the posts.

Its quiet, too quiet in here.

well, alot of people have apparently dropped out or are unavailable at the moment...

well, alot of people have apparently dropped out or are unavailable at the moment...

I'm still here just got back to college recently so activity has gone down a bit.
So who is planning to run the next section because I've got something worked out unless someone else wanted the position.

I don't think it's decided still, but there's you, me, and evrant who all have stuff planned out.

I'm still here, just waiting on others because I just posted.

EDIT: I also have a world planned out and everything.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
I'm still here, just waiting on others because I just posted.

EDIT: I also have a world planned out and everything.

Then I'm not going to stop you doing it.
Hope it works out.

I have a world planned out. It has lizards and a dragon and ruins and... oh wait...

speaking of which, what the hell happened to Ascl?

Redryhno:
speaking of which, what the hell happened to Ascl?

He started an interest thread about the Culture RP. I'm sure he checks in on us once in awhile. We are the GM's on this one and since his world his done, I'm assuming that he took a break for other things.

I'm aware of the Culture thingy, but he's only posted like a dozen times in the entire game, just wondered what the heck happened, otherwise, what was the point in making up his character?

Gah, you can message him yourself if your wondering what is up..
---
I'm all jet, set, and ready to roll with my level as well in the eventuality, and I have a couple of backups in case of similar ideas pop up.
---
If we want to decide which level is next why don't we just give a brief summary and vote on it? Democratic like.
---
Also I'm kinda half-in-half out with my time online, I still got things to take care of, some involving the death of many already deceased-now-re-animated-soon-to-be-dead.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . . . 27 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked