The Tower of Druaga (heroic fantasy- Started)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 NEXT

Raynoson:
I though that was indeed a Naut of a problem but it was brought to Hiel and showed the way out. When I Red through the entire thread there was some Dry points that me go oh Hno with irregularities. Usually didn't need to say anything as someone already Asc-ed about it either way. They were also quite self-Evrant when it came down to it.
--
As for the puns, well when it Rayn's it pours, No?

I'm glad you framed that all into perspective...

*Looks at the terrible pun making. Puts on referee's outfit.*

@Redryhno & @Hiei: Horrible pun foul. Strike One!

@TheNaut131: Even worse pun foul. Strike Two!

@Raynoson & @Mr.Ivebeenframed: Strike three! YOOOOU'RE ALL OUTTA THERE!

--

@asc: I think you are runninginto the same problem I did when I started the limit of infinity: too many details. In trying to give a comprehensive list of what is in the universe, I made it so long noone would want to read it. I cut down the information to make it more managable. Of course, this made some problems of its own (such as a bug shaman. (Jk) ^_^)

Maybe give a summary of the info for the not so indoctrinated (or the people like me who want to play but oh ma gosh limit of infinity PMs)

Asclepion:
Culture RPG isn't getting sheets, which makes me haz a sad.

I want to post and have to ask for a recap. Sorry. In the meantime, here's a few more levels I was thinking of. I'd put the total number of floors in the Tower of Druaga at 60, plus the top.

:3

Always an issue in creating any rp is when people have to read for background, using popular settings or basic ones usually work because they are well known. Games, book series, T.V.
---
So recap right? Let me see if I've got this down more or less...
Upon entering the icy embrace of this level strange things occurred along with some fighting. Primarily birds warning of "Crackling Day" to Etrius at first.

Later on upon getting attacked by mammoth like beast that generated surprising amounts of heat and an avalanche happened, the group was assaulted by a Sniper later to be named Conney.

After a brief explanation and intervention from her Father, the group was to be led in to town by Conney, her Father, and Wooly (the pet mammoth-thing). Walking across a frozen sea they were attacked by a sea creature that initially was just a big scary fish, and then later tentacles. Victory with no real issues.

Upon arriving at town and using Conney's home as a base more or less the group split up (jinkies). Faunra and Aleister the amorous pair went to the medical center to get supplies, Stonefuse went off to have adventures chasing after statues in the snow, which later would involve some psychoanalysis on Conney's father part.

Caedis and Etrius got drinks, where they met a time shifter working under the big bad evil. Offering power and candy in other words, "Come join the evil side kinda shtick, with promises of a free-ride."

Atticus was all up and inventing things.

Damien, Prail, and Cecilia (first apperance) were at the library along Veritas. After a brief confrontation with Prail and some other junk, stuff got real.

A storm of ice shards piercing through the heavens along with mysterious attacks from elvish folk, and numerous other things. Everyone fled suffice it to say back to Conney's home, including Cecilia now joined more or less with the party.

Upon arrival they discussed how to stop the storm with Atticus, who presented a weather device that would need to be flown in to the eye of the storm. Going to the center of it was the castle ruins, were suited miners were waiting and a battle ensued, many were injured but victory was assured, and the bird flew the device and stopped the storm.

Getting back to base and nursing wounds, the group[ had to flee when a scared and angry mob grew to push the outsiders, well, out.

After a suicidal explosion of dynamite that left many hurt and Faunra injured heavily, everyone left along with Conney and Wooly as personal warmers at behest of her father.

I missed out on a bunch of details but others can fill it in.

Raynoson:
jinkies

Eeyup, that's about it.

Zavier's somewhere in there but Arrogancy has been busy.

Though, I feel I should clear something up about the miners. They weren't human, never have been, they are these hairy monster yeti things (ogres supposedly) in old mining suits, etc. These guys are sorta the cause of a lot of trouble around town.

So yeah. Sorry if seems like a bit much.

Oh, and the elvish guys are sorta the "good guys." OR ARE THEY?!

We going to be moving on any time soon, or are we waiting on others to post stuff regarding the blast?

Evrant:
We going to be moving on any time soon, or are we waiting on others to post stuff regarding the blast?

Well, I just posted. So far it's been a week of walking through the mountains and right now it's night time. We're all just around a fire and...well, you guys can take it from there.

We ever decide whose next and yay we hit 666 posts mwhaha, and also welcome back ASC to posting.

By the way
Big choice comming up
Get ready.

Heads up, I won't be able to post tomorrow since I'm heading to a wedding. So, I won't be able to post the details on the forest yet. Hopefully I can pull myself to a computer at some point. for now, I'll try to post something in the game thread.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back.

I'll probably post something later today, unless anyone has anything else to add to the game thread before then.

So out of character
Who should get the candle?

I made my point in character

Shruggeth.

avouleance2nd:
So out of character
Who should get the candle?

I think we just go with the whole talk-about-it-a-bit-more thing.

Bzzzzt-Clear!

Faunra has acquired: Bow-string!

She has not found [Captcha] "Smart Casual" [/Captcha] clothing such as a cloak or armor... will rectify after I find a moose.

We should move to the next level.

@Asclepion: Yeah, well, we have to get this level finished first and we haven't decided on the next level either yet. It may help move things along if Nathan made some kind of appearance this level, though.

Sorry if things seem a bit slow going, I'll try to speed it up if you want.

Oh, and I might as well just put this out there, Conney was originally supposed to be Atticus and this level was kinda her backstory, minus our characters and a few details.

So yeah...just putting that out there.

Did no one else want to talk about possibly being able to speak properly with Prail?

We gave it quite awhile and no one mentioned otherwise.

Raynoson:
We gave it quite awhile and no one mentioned otherwise.

Probably because a few of the other characters didn't post with their opinions. All in all, it sounded like something that the group would want to talk about. Although, I do have an idea or two, as to how Aleister could talk with Prail, but I need some time to iron out the details.

Raynoson:

Tonne was an estimate (does sound a bit silly) we can just treat it as exageration
But there are a few reasons it could be right.
-Lallowens grow to be quite tall 7 foot min
-Thicker scalier skin (which is described as heavy used to slow them down)
-Weight of horns and tail horns
-Weight of tail (about her height again)
-Weight of pods
Then again she'll lose some for the arm and the tone estimate might apply to females since they are bigger and more armoured than males or neutrals.

Got a trip tommorow to CERN so i'll be away for 2 days.

avouleance2nd:

Nice! have a good trip.

BLAH!

Right. Excuses and explanations, and I'll rejoin soon.

That was the short version, if you'd like the longer one, read on.

Final exams done, I planned on reactivating myself on the thread, but frak it couldn't open up the escapist. Being lazy I didn't try fixing it right away, and then time to prepare for the entrace exam came, so I showed it for later. Now that the LAST FRAKKIN' EXAM I'll be having in a nice, long while is behind me, I'll get back into the game. I'll have to reinstall my computer first, to make it usable, and I'll do that tomorrow or tonight. Now, since I've.. oh, it's only 6 pages. Well that isn't that bad. Still, since I've a bit of catching up to do, maybe someone would be willing to give a short version of what happened, so I can get right back in, and I'll read the actual posts in a much more pleasant manner. Last thing I remember waaaaaaas... The mob was about to come and get us?

Ah, I missed you escapist.

NastoK:
snip

welcome back!

Ah alright, after being chased by a mob, a suicidal one exploded himself with dynamite, covered by armored and stone comrade Faunra took the worst of it protecting her love, losing a bit of clothes and equipment. We ran away to the snow being led by Cecilia, with Conney and Wooly to aid us.

Suffering from burns and loss of clothes Faunra has recovered more or less, after walking in the snow for a week or so. Reaching a forest Prail gave Cecilia the knowledge of how to understand her language and stuff.
After reaching the forest Conney left to scout, the group has arrived at her camp with her missing, and a 6 legged elk thing. We are about to go search for her.

NastoK:
BLAH!

Right. Excuses and explanations, and I'll rejoin soon.

That was the short version, if you'd like the longer one, read on.

Final exams done, I planned on reactivating myself on the thread, but frak it couldn't open up the escapist. Being lazy I didn't try fixing it right away, and then time to prepare for the entrace exam came, so I showed it for later. Now that the LAST FRAKKIN' EXAM I'll be having in a nice, long while is behind me, I'll get back into the game. I'll have to reinstall my computer first, to make it usable, and I'll do that tomorrow or tonight. Now, since I've.. oh, it's only 6 pages. Well that isn't that bad. Still, since I've a bit of catching up to do, maybe someone would be willing to give a short version of what happened, so I can get right back in, and I'll read the actual posts in a much more pleasant manner. Last thing I remember waaaaaaas... The mob was about to come and get us?

Ah, I missed you escapist.

I just made stuff up about the Eternal Plains. It was an idea I had for a level but it never pulled through so I put in Caedis' recollection of level they climbed in the past.

hiei82:

avouleance2nd:

Nice! have a good trip.

Thanks.

I did.

Raynoson:

Snip

Well you can't get rid of me that easily.

avouleance2nd:

Raynoson:

Snip

Wouldn't dream of it =P. Hope CERN was nice.

Raynoson:

avouleance2nd:

Raynoson:

Snip

Wouldn't dream of it =P. Hope CERN was nice.

Thanks and yeah there was a lot of cool stuff there.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked