The Tower of Druaga (heroic fantasy- Started)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

TheNaut131:
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a while. I've kinda been dealing with a lot of bullshit lately.

Happens. Welcome Back!

TheNaut131:
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a while. I've kinda been dealing with a lot of bullshit lately.

No need to apologise Naut, real life is more important than fantasy. Anyway, its good to know that your still around; and I'll have a short post up soon, next couple of days at the best.

Evrant:

TheNaut131:

No need to apologise Naut, real life is more important than fantasy. Anyway, its good to know that your still around; and I'll have a short post up soon, next couple of days at the best.

Alright, good to know. Send me a minor draft if you feel like it. I'm working out a few kinks so I can get everything wrapped and let the new players move in on the reboot.

TheNaut131:

Evrant:

TheNaut131:

Alright, good to know. Send me a minor draft if you feel like it. I'm working out a few kinks so I can get everything wrapped and let the new players move in on the reboot.

Thats the thing, to get back in the swing of things, I have just cooked up a post. And does this mean that the support from Aleister's "friends" won't be covered?

Evrant:

TheNaut131:

Evrant:

Thats the thing, to get back in the swing of things, I have just cooked up a post. And does this mean that the support from Aleister's "friends" won't be covered?

I've got his "friends" covered my good sir. There's gonna be plenty of reaping in the near future.

TheNaut131:

Evrant:

TheNaut131:

I've got his "friends" covered my good sir. There's gonna be plenty of reaping in the near future.

So, what did you think of the post?

Evrant:

TheNaut131:

Evrant:

So, what did you think of the post?

I like it! Plus it sets me up.

alright, here goes.

Hopefully my meager post will get the ball rolling again

Mr.Ivebeenframed:

Ball rolling engaged; now lets hope for a snowball effect

I'm not sorry for the pun.

hiei82:

Mr.Ivebeenframed:

Ball rolling engaged; now lets hope for a snowball effect

I'm not sorry for the pun.

The ball rolling has continued since I just posted. This snow ball effect may soon turn into an avalanche.

Geez you snow? Stop going about with this slick idea, we're on thin ice. I mean stay frosty and all, but unless we want to go cold turkey...

Okay guys, I'm going on another roughly two day hiatus as I fly back home to England. Also, if the attack starts off whilst I'm away; try and delay it so I can get involved.

Hello, anyone still here? Its just I have posted.

Evrant:

Yo, and yes.

Raynoson:

Evrant:

Yo, and yes.

I'm still here sort of but since we've already got a new rp ready to be honest I'm not really following this.
Also I don't think we should keep the next wave waiting people who signed up for the new rp might start to lose interest.

We can always use flashbacks to fill in the gaps later once the next version is off the ground.

avouleance2nd:

Raynoson:

Evrant:

Yo, and yes.

I'm still here sort of but since we've already got a new rp ready to be honest I'm not really following this.
Also I don't think we should keep the next wave waiting people who signed up for the new rp might start to lose interest.

We can always use flashbacks to fill in the gaps later once the next version is off the ground.

Rather, not to mention quite a few people are absent.

avouleance2nd:

Raynoson:

Evrant:

Yo, and yes.

I agree. We can't keep the new members waiting forever.

hiei82:

avouleance2nd:

Raynoson:

Yo, and yes.

Yeah, I know.

I was thinking that the flashbacks be along the lines of...things went bad. Really bad. Oh and I'm thinking about killing off Atticus.

TheNaut131:

hiei82:

avouleance2nd:

Yeah, I know.

I was thinking that the flashbacks be along the lines of...things went bad. Really bad. Oh and I'm thinking about killing off Atticus.

So, guess the final battle basically goes wrong for everyone, even with the support of the Reapers? Fair enough, I'll concede a moment of bad assery.

Well, it doesn't have to all go to hell, we may just get our weapons and find the portal as we're being chased by all the shit on the level.

Well, since I was away or didn't have internet (can't recall), and things moved forward, I felt lost to the story. Then there was all this talk of a reboot (and then later on Dark Souls came out for PC), so I kinda stopped posting here. I've been waiting for the reboot to actually start.

So.... ?_?

Hey everyone. Sorry for dissapearing, but I was sent to summer camp with no choice in the matter. What's this I hear about a re-boot?

Viking Incognito:
Hey everyone. Sorry for dissapearing, but I was sent to summer camp with no choice in the matter. What's this I hear about a re-boot?

Its mostly due to events taking too long to resolve, and people weree starting to lose interest in it I think.

So, can we move things along soon?

It's up to Naut as the current GM, unless we'd care for moving on again.

Evrant:

Viking Incognito:

Its mostly due to events taking too long to resolve, and people weree starting to lose interest in it I think.

So, can we move things along soon?

So, dead in the water, is it? :S

NastoK:

Sadly, I believe so.

hiei82:

NastoK:

Sadly, I believe so.

Dead nothing. It was a lot of fun. The game was successful.

I didn't know anyone wanted to continue.

Asclepion:

hiei82:

NastoK:

Sadly, I believe so.

Dead nothing. It was fun. The game was successful.

It was successful and fun; no doubt. Not only that, there is another game in the works where we are borrowing the round-robin GM idea (though it has stalled as well sadly)

hiei82:

Asclepion:

hiei82:

Sadly, I believe so.

Dead nothing. It was fun. The game was successful.

It was successful and fun; no doubt. Not only that, there is another game in the works where we are borrowing the round-robin GM idea (though it has stalled as well sadly)

I've just been really busy with others RPs which seem to be picking up again in terms of speed; plus that annoying little thing we call real life.

Yes, it was fun, but there was that whole talk about a reboot I was looking forward to. Were I confident enough in my GM skills (which are admittedly lacking, since I've never been one before), I would've started it myself by now, but I was expecting that either Naut would make it, or Asclepion. My summer vacation is over, and I finally started my collage life, so I'll probably have less free time then I'm used to, but I'd still be willing.

P.S. Captcha: Pandora's Box.

Do we dare open it? :3

I've wrapped up most of my business on my end and getting back after a short 2 day or so hiatus.

Asclepion:
Yo

With your permission, I won't mind taking care of the main thread for character submissions and etc if we start a new one.

Don't see why Asclepion would mind, though I won't talk in his name. But if you do, be sure to post the link to it here.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked