Survival is Key Round Two (Closed-But Other rounds, look inside for details)

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT
 

"Holy crap...
That's not good..."

*Keeping her knife ready she stares the boat down...*
If it charges what do I do?
Try to stab it in the eye. Tht seems like a vulnerable spot

"Any ideas on what I do Louis? *she whispers, keeping a constant eye on the beast*

"Relax. Keep walking and don't look him in the eye."

"I would really appriciate your help. O and this tar fellow's name is Leon Tar nice name right really fitting. O and if you see rat's or somebodey named Tom he is my enemy he needs to die like right away okay?"
"Wait can you see everything i am thinking?"
scumbag brain begins to think back to all his embaresing moments.
"no wait stop damned brain. Well whatever i can try to free you."
Tristan let's go of her hand and star's to search around for a key or somthing to shatter the chains with.
i could go to Ashley and then help her shatter her chains ill just hold of from that till i now a litlle bit more about the situation

Oh shit~ DON'T look him in the eye?

*she turns her gaze away from the beast, keeping sight of it in her peripheral vison*

"Okay Louis, I'm gonna let you make this choice... Do you want to try and kill this thing to get to the armory or do you want to back off and go somewheres else? I'm with you all the way no matter what you dO"

"Why do you always gotta kill everything?"

"I'm not saying we should kill it... frankly I'd rather not take my chances with it! I'm saying that if you want to kill it I will help in any way I can...

But from your response I'm guessing that's a 'No, let's not fuck with this thing and just back away' right"

"I... guess?"

"okay then..."

*She starts backing away from the beast slowly, trying hard not to make any quick or aggressive movements. She has the knife at the ready.*

"What are you doing?"

Sigh, kn hiatus for spring breakfolks, be back jn awhile.

Floris2123:
"I would really appriciate your help. O and this tar fellow's name is Leon Tar nice name right really fitting. O and if you see rat's or somebodey named Tom he is my enemy he needs to die like right away okay?"
"Wait can you see everything i am thinking?"
scumbag brain begins to think back to all his embaresing moments.
"no wait stop damned brain. Well whatever i can try to free you."
Tristan let's go of her hand and star's to search around for a key or somthing to shatter the chains with.
i could go to Ashley and then help her shatter her chains ill just hold of from that till i now a litlle bit more about the situation

She shrugs and smiles with elderly look of experience, "Not everything, just little things, judging by the card and the way the other two are settled you can only free us by killing the "Fake". One is a stripper strong like ice from home, sharp enough to kill a man, yet brittle under force, other is young girl no more then 12, chemo and fire control such a burden for such a young girl. These chains will not break if neither of them could."

She says all this calmly as he looks and loud enough for everyone to hear, and looks focused with her eyes close. Ashley sobs all the more, and the fire in Reina's stall flare up a bit more.

ThatLankyBastard:
"okay then..."

*She starts backing away from the beast slowly, trying hard not to make any quick or aggressive movements. She has the knife at the ready.*

RaNDM G:
"What are you doing?"

The boar leaves down the stairs again looking deranged as ever, while on the other end a security guard approaches, starting from a walk and then in to a shuffle like jog, drawing its baton. It is on the other end of the walk way and is approaching fast.

Tristan walk's toward the mirror and turn's around looking at all 3 of the woman's.
"She is right I need to kill the fake one. So if any of you have an idea to discover who the fake one is that would be great."
damn she shouldnt have told the rest now she is only going to cry more and well what can you except from a 12 year old.
Tristan start's to look around under the sink's and stuff trying to find another hint or somthing.
"Hey Leon Tar it would be nice if you told me fake like that person is lying that person doesn't exist or like thet person is working with you"
mabey if that person lasts she gets to live otherwise she dies.

Louis walks toward the guard.

"Excuse me, officer."

*Piper sees the guard approaching. She gets her knife ready*

"Louis, I don't think he's here to help us..."

Floris2123:
Tristan walk's toward the mirror and turn's around looking at all 3 of the woman's.
"She is right I need to kill the fake one. So if any of you have an idea to discover who the fake one is that would be great."
damn she shouldnt have told the rest now she is only going to cry more and well what can you except from a 12 year old.
Tristan start's to look around under the sink's and stuff trying to find another hint or somthing.
"Hey Leon Tar it would be nice if you told me fake like that person is lying that person doesn't exist or like thet person is working with you"
mabey if that person lasts she gets to live otherwise she dies.

The sobbing in the stall stopped, "Wait? One of us is fake? Then how can we be fake, we al, have like a pulse, and like stuff..."
Ashley's voice is loud for everyone to hear and shaky as she speaks.

"I can't hear you if you said something, my ears are covered you'd need to shout in it Ashley girl. Tristan must decide if one of us is to die and only you and I can speak, little girl not so much. He has the card maybe that helps?" Her voice is weaker and her english is breaking up as evelyn speaks.

Only fire comes the third stallin a bored way.

RaNDM G:
Louis walks toward the guard.

"Excuse me, officer."

ThatLankyBastard:
*Piper sees the guard approaching. She gets her knife ready*

"Louis, I don't think he's here to help us..."

(ome of the wrapped guards do note)

It makes a clumsy swing ignoring his voice.

*Piper sees the guard wind up for a swing at louis. She rushes towards it and louis*

"Louis, get outta there!"

What's the plan?
...the face! Go for the face, it's obviously not here to help us and it doesn't look like it's fast enough to do any evading... I'll kill the fucker!

*She prepares. When she reaches the guard (assuming nothing interferes or changes in the current predicament) her plan is to quickly jab the guard in the face and back off to see the reaction and to give Louis some time*

Louis shoves Piper out of the way and evades to the man's left. He aggresses the man mid-swing, punching him in the gut and hitting him with a backhand to the head.

"Ashley one of us fake but mabey they are an illision or mabey there are working with Leon Tar."
Tristan glances down to the card again.
is there nothing on here wait mabey it's that invisible ink
Tristan walks to the stall with the fire controlling girl.
"hey there could you help me try heating it up. Not burning heating it up you think you can help me with that."

Floris2123:
Baawk

She rolls her eyes and then lazily raises her brow pointing to the nearby candles CLEARLY a source of flame.

RaNDM G:
Correct Action

ThatLankyBastard:
Blocked action

The guard goes down and feels like hitting a sack of sand, in fact that's what starts to leak from it.

wow she is lazy i need to get out of here or else i am going to lose my sanity i don't know who to trust.
Tristan looks at her with hidden contempt and walks over to the candle and holds the letter over it not to catch on fire but to heat it up.
i am starting to get more agressive i geuss that means Jack wont be coming back. I hope he will but i don't think so. Dammit why did you get so worked up.

"Hey Piper? Next time something tries to kill you, don't stand in the way."

"I had it all taken care of! Why'd ya push me like that? At least gimme a heads up next time before you shove me out of the way..."

*she looks over to what used to be the guard...*

"Sand? We're fighting sand people?
... I wonder who's power that one is...
Well, why don't we head bak to the stairs and make our way up to the armory? I really want something decent as a weapon... Although my luck it'll be empty or a trap...
...or fille with rats!"

OOC: I'm gonna be really busy over the next few days so im not sure if I'll be able to play or not...
See y'all later!

"At least gimme a heads up next time before you shove me out of the way..."

"It was that or let him bust your skull open."

Louis kicks what's left of the man.

"Dylan."

He checks the pockets.

Floris2123:
wow she is lazy i need to get out of here or else i am going to lose my sanity i don't know who to trust.
Tristan looks at her with hidden contempt and walks over to the candle and holds the letter over it not to catch on fire but to heat it up.
i am starting to get more agressive i geuss that means Jack wont be coming back. I hope he will but i don't think so. Dammit why did you get so worked up.

Nothing.

RaNDM G:
"At least gimme a heads up next time before you shove me out of the way..."

"It was that or let him bust your skull open."

Louis kicks what's left of the man.

"Dylan."

He checks the pockets.

a hand grips you with sand leaking and the figure tries to rise. and collapses with a puff. you find some cuffs and whatever it held before hand in wat you saw.

"... Creepy. Okay, let's go."

nothing are you serious okay i only have a couple of options. 1 kill one of them 33.33% of survival. 2 I act like this one has the name of the liar on it ?% she betray's herself. 3 i wait for one of them to make a slip. I geuss i am going with 2
Tristan looks at the paper completly stunned.
"no way" he mutters
He looks at Ashley.
"it couldn't be"
Tristan looks completle stunned and a litlle scared.
mabey this litlle play will work and she will betray herself.

"Sure thing Louis!"

*Piper begins following closely behind Louis again.*

I hope we don't run into that boar again...

Floris2123:
nothing are you serious okay i only have a couple of options. 1 kill one of them 33.33% of survival. 2 I act like this one has the name of the liar on it ?% she betray's herself. 3 i wait for one of them to make a slip. I geuss i am going with 2
Tristan looks at the paper completly stunned.
"no way" he mutters
He looks at Ashley.
"it couldn't be"
Tristan looks completle stunned and a litlle scared.
mabey this litlle play will work and she will betray herself.

She looks in puzzled concern briefly then creates a small fire ball swirling in her hands, the candles almost flickering towards her. Glaring she gave the 12 year old equal of dead meat look.

RaNDM G:
"... Creepy. Okay, let's go."

ThatLankyBastard:
"Sure thing Louis!"

*Piper begins following closely behind Louis again.*

I hope we don't run into that boar again...

down stairs, more cells, up stairs, or what?

Towards the armory, and yonder parts.

"I need some water"
he turn's on the sink
i hope it works . And my litle play didn't give me any real information damn.

RaNDM G:
Towards the armory, and yonder parts.

Working your way down you pass the cells and cages, all containing an assortment of animals some alive, some dead, and some hungry. As you reach your first obstacle, the cell block gate. It is clearly locked and just above it is another solid plate of gold and lined with... Diamonds?
[b]"Escape this jail by the setting sun, or the beast and fears go free for some fun. If your stuck you'll be out of luck, and become some creatures leftover muck."[b] The gate itself seems impassable unless someone man's the security check point. What is really out of place is a large red box on the side.
Inside are...
Three levers, three brief notes on sticky paper.
-Lever one will open the gate and all cells,
-Lever two will call the guards
-Lever three is locked and needs an I.D card. (none found so far)

Asides from the front of the first floor, behind you is a trail of bloody, a sleeping boar on top of a body it recently gored, and a few sand bodies of security.

Floris2123:
"I need some water"
he turn's on the sink
i hope it works . And my litle play didn't give me any real information damn.

The sink works and lets out refreshing cool water, Ashley starts working at her chains and can be heard clinking a bit. Reina plays with fire, and Evelyn is humming and tapping her feet.

"Got any more great ideas, Piper?"

Tristan drink some of the water and splaches some of it on his face. He then turns around. And looks at the people.

Ahley is trying to break free

Tristan walks over to Ashley

"Hey can i help you with breaking your chains"

If i had to geuss right now how to shoot i would shoot Ashley

"Not really no... I was pretty much just hoping that life wouldn't suck today...

Well, we went my way the first time so it's your turn! What do you want to do, I'm behind you 100%"

because I really don't want to be here when these gates open...
...
...hmmm
...I wonder how many guards would come if we pulled that lever...

"Let's find that card."

They head for the laundromat.

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked