Star Wars: Total War (Closed, Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Soviet Heavy:
snip

mcpop9:
snip

Redryhno:
snip

Del rushed around the corner with the other Commandos to take cover from the blaster fire. Del poked out of cover long enough to call the detonator back to his hand before shouting "RUN!" and began sprinting down the hall away from the droids. The droidekas pursued them in ball mode, followed by a crowd of super battle droids.

The Imperials rounded another corner to be met with an elevator. "Get in. Go." said Del as he himself got in and hit the button that would bring the elevator to the bridge. The doors closed just as the droidekas deployed and opened fire. As the elevator began to ascend, the team relaxed. "Alright, now we get to the bridge, download what we can, and get the hell out of here." Del knew this would be easier said then done; he could feel both Pana's and Grissk's presents on the ship.

The doors opened to reveal the bridge of the warship.The stations that where normally maned by people where deserted. Their operators where instead fortified behind several make shift barriers and supported by battle droids. The Sith followers opened fire as the Imperials took cover in the elevator. One Commando didn't move fast enough and was cut down by blaster fire before Del's eyes. Putting his rifle on his back, Del did a 180 spin out of cover and send a wave of force energy towards the Sith. With their enemies temporarily knocked over, Del and the remaining Commandos rushed their position. Flipping forward, Del activated his lightsaber and brought it down on a Duros' head, splitting it in two. He then swiped the saber to the left to slash a human in the chest. With his free hand, Del grabbed the pistol on his belt and shot a rifle-carrying Gran. A Wookiee wielding a vibroblade lashed out at Del before being shot in the face. To his left he saw one of the Commandos being surrounded. Drawing his rifle, Del opened fire on the attackers, the Force guiding his hand so that he wouldn't hit the Commando. Del turned away from the group, knowing that the Commando would now be fine, and saw a group of about 4 charging towards him, swinging vibroweapons. Del released a wave of Force lightning, and the attackers moved no more. He looked around to see that all the bridge personal where now dead. They where a hardy bunch, but few where as deadly as an Imperial Commando. They had managed to down one of them though, and Del didn't need the force to tell that the surviving Commandos where upset about their fallen comrades.

Stowing away his gun, Del stepped over the bodies to the Captains terminal and, after locking down the elevator, started searching through files until he found what he was looking for. He then drew an information storage cube from his belt and plugged it into the console to download the information. Drawing his blaster rifle, Del turned to see that all the droids where dead. All they had to do now was wait.

TheBlueShotgun0:
snip

mcpop9:
snip

TheBlueShotgun0:
snip

The Lance landed in the largest port of Abregado-Rae. There were no security checks this time. Most people here agreed the less security the better. There was no point in asking around for Beldra and Udea, since no-one wanted to accidentally end up on someone else's hit list. This was the kind of world Rez and his crew were familiar with.

"Alright, they probably expect us to be scratching out heads wondering where they are after disabling the tracker, so they won't be expecting us, and since they came here to flee, they won't have any kind of defenses or traps. We have the upper hand now. Let's earn our fortune."

This time the crew split up in twos. Rez and a Mandalorian named Thresh Orod went together. With a modification to his goggles, they now included a multipurpose HUD. As he and Thresh walked down the street, Rez had set them to scan the faces in the crowd for Udea. He didn't bother with Beldra because he knew he would not take his usual appearance if he wanted to go un-noticed.

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

Kares watched as Pana left the field. She was gone in a blink, after her captured ship. Vic and the SpecForce troopers lowered their weapons, watching in silence as she fled. The Devaronian felt a deep and sour pit in his gut as he watched her go. He turned to Kyle and looked at him intently, studying his face. "Do you think that was a good idea?" He asked. His fingers itched, urging him to blast something; but there were no enemies left to fire at.

"She was weak." he added, continuing with the interrogation of sorts. "We could have taken her; and no sympathy should be enough to let her escape. Why'd you do it?"

Pana's comms beeped as the ship's security systems notified that the information banks were breached. She stopped moving and reached a terminal. There were a few keystrokes before his cube was ejected, now fried from the electrical shock sent though the port. Then pana's voice came over intercom.

"I've just severed every terminal in the room. you can't access anything, not even ship controls. You're going to pay for hurting my crew, even thinking of harming my crew, my ship. I'm going to skin your commandos alive and torture you." she said, doing exactly as she described.

"Lets go kill them." She said to , making her way towards he maintenance shaft.

CJ1145:
Snip

Katarn
"They're not fighting us anymore. If the Empire wants to go back on their word and backstab us, then they can take it up with the Sith. Anyways, I doubt she's happy with that slimeball Karcot trying to blow up her ship. If the Empire kept their word, I wouldn't have hesitated. But right now, watching the Sith and Empire duke it out leaves us time to regroup."

New Republic troops and salvage teams got to work cannibalizing the downed Battleship. Whatever could be used was collected as swiftly as possible. The radiation leak from the ship's reactor was spilling over, and the emergency shield generators set up to contain it were buckling under the buildup. The process took nearly an three hours to complete, with thousands of people moving as fast as they could to prevent further fallout.

Katarn eventually received a transmission from the shipyards. "Commander, this is Admiral Suukoris, Republic Fleet. We've taken a pounding, but I managed to scramble together a dozen MC90s. Right now, we don't have the strength to take on either side, so we've fallen back to the space docks to prevent further boarding parties and to undergo field repairs."

"How long before your ships are operational, Admiral?" asked Katarn.

"A full refit would take several days. Right now, we're just patching breached hulls and recalibrating the deflector shields. I would assume a schedule of several hours."

He growled with frustration. "Do you have any ships you can spare? I'll take anything."

"We have one Crusader Corvette operational. One of the engine arrays is down, but the ship is still functioning."

"I'll take it. Have the vessel circle the planet and come around to the other side. It'll miss the other two fleets that way."

Suukoris sounded confused. "Do you wish to reengage the Sith and Empire, Commander? We are in no condition to do so at this time."

"No, let them tear each other apart. The Mon Cal and Quarren have already evacuated underwater, but the city is sinking. I was kind of hoping that we could leave before it submerges."

drmigit2:
snip

"Thank you for the offer, Mr Kendet, but we really must be going. The daylight's going, and we'll have to leave now to get back before night falls. I don't want to be getting involved with Tuskens or any of the nocturnal desert fauna..." Xyras politely declined, intending to go and find a taxi speeder.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

drmigit2:
Snip

Hann looked around the bar; the band was still playing that same song and the crowd was mostly the same as when they'd left a few hours ago. A Toydarian approached Kendet and started shouting at him for giving water to the slums. After the war, Hann hoped that he could hopefully start helping the planet liberate itself from the Hutt Cartel that had sunk its teeth into the businesses of many people living there. Then at least they would be able to buy water for reasonable prices.

The offer of a drink didn't ago amiss though. "One Ice Blaster please". Odd. He felt a strange sense of déjà vu when he said it. Upon seeing Xyras declining though, deciding to call it a day, he agreed and said his farewells to the traveler.

"There's still something strange about this guy" he thought, knowing that his master would hear him as they were walking towards the door "It's just... I can't get a vibe off him. He doesn't seem to be putting on an act but he's hiding something, that's for certain"

Viking Incognito:

Captain Pirate:

drmigit2:
snip

"Thank you for the offer, Mr Kendet, but we really must be going. The daylight's going, and we'll have to leave now to get back before night falls. I don't want to be getting involved with Tuskens or any of the nocturnal desert fauna..." Xyras politely declined, intending to go and find a taxi speeder.

"If you say so. Hey barkeep, that one is on me, just ask Jrakratta."

He turned back to his new Jedi acquiescence and then looked back at the suns.

"The Taxis stop running soon, if they are still running then all for you, if not then I could arrange a place for you. Jrakratta will lend me a speeder if I ask the clerk instead of him, and I can get you back pretty quickly in the morning if need be. I can't thank you enough for this, I would probably be skewered on some Sith's lightsaber right now if not for you guys, the Jedi really do some fine work." He handed them a trader's communicator used for keeping in touch when partners get separated.

As he walked back he smiled, and thought Too bad the Taxis stopped running around here after I gave the huts the idea to raid all of them. Probably netted them some nice credit for a while, until it isolated them in a few cities.

Viking Incognito:
SNip

Abregado-Rae Spaceport, a Local
"Yeah I thought I saw someone like that. Younger guy, strong build? He an' this other guy were over on the other side of the canal, along with every other guy who comes through the spaceport."

The local was spilling his words and drool out to Rez and Thresh. Apparently coming out of his self induced stupor, he squinted hard at Thresh's armor. "You look familiar," he slurred. "Think I saw someone that looked like you, 'cept she was a lady an' her armor was red. Come to think of it, she didn't really look much like you at all, 'cept for the armor. Mayb-shee can' 'elp you out better? Said she was a tracker or sumthin'. Name's Kottal is what she's named."

Soviet Heavy:
*snip*

Viking Incognito:
*snip*

Although most of the MRX-BR's main systems weren't running, one thing that Vorir learned never to underappreciate was his ship's scanning systems. The scanners were programmed to read the identity, class, names, shipment details, and even systems information and relay the data over a secure line to Vorir's datapad. He was never one known for lack of preparation, for he refused to accept any form of failure for himself. The Clawdite, knowing that the mercenaries would be on their trail, thought it best to be as inconspicuous here as possible. He wore the guise of an old and infirm man in tattered robes that concealed his gear and weaponry, making him appear as harmless as the pale, wrinkled skin and long, silver beard would lead one to believe...

"Well," Vorir started, his voice sounding raspy and strained. He thought a moment, taking a sip of the warm drink, settling as best he could in the hard seat of the open cantina. "Those mercenaries will have quite the challenge finding us, but we can't underestimate them - they managed to find you on Obroa-skai, after all. I wouldn't want to have to kill them, but I will if I must. Their goal will be to either apprehend you and bring you in for interrogation, or follow you until you find that scepter. Depending on how adamant they believe you to be in your refusal to give them information, I'd say following you would be their preference."

He paused briefly to take a gulp of his drink before opening his mouth to speak again, but was interrupted by a small beep he heard in his earpiece. He checked his datapad beneath his robe and saw an update from his ship's scanner. Continuing to anazlyze the detail, he spoke to Caster, "Speak of the devils, it appears they've entered orbit, and by the looks of it they're landing at this exact spaceport. Although I can't set myself on the idea of jumping aboard with you on this wild crusade you seem to have dragged me into, I will help you for the time being. But before we can begin we need leads, so...any ideas on where to start?"

As he waited for a response, he kept his eye on the scanners readings. Once the Nu Attack Shuttle landed, the area was too congested for his scanners to get a clear reading on the crew. He knew where the ship was and kept the scanners locked onto it, but as for any scouting parties he would have play it by ear, or rather by eye. The assassin knew the faces of the mercs from their last encounter and was on full alert. Spotting them wouldn't be difficult for the likes of Vorir, he could see them coming from a mile on. His main concern was the low visibility due to the large crowds that occupied the area, which came as both an advantage and a disadvantage.

mcpop9:
snip

Soviet Heavy:

-snip-

"It's dangerous", Julia said as she put on her surgical mask and offered Sarik one. "The air isn't friendly and neither is the local wildlife. I will be like hunting big game".

The doors opened and they stepped on the surface of Vjun. "If the big game was us and they were hunting us".

mcpop9:
snip

Bridge of the Liberator
Del couldn't tel if the panic he was feeling was his or the Commando's, but he guessed it was both. He instantly started going through escape plans. Could cut a hole in the elevator door. No, would take to long. Shatter the glass and jump. No, the fall's to long. It slowly dawned on Del that they would likely die here. He walked over to a railing and gripped it tight. "Brace yourself's" he said to the Commandos, and they did likewise. Del drew the detonator. Once the bomb went off, the command tower of the ship would be blown off and fall to the ground, probably killing them all. Del took a deep breath, and pulled the trigger.

Mon Calamari Orbit
On the bridge of the Avenger, Zesk saw a great explosion near the bow of the ship and felt a tremor rock the command tower. "What the hell was that!?" said Zesk as he regained his balance.

"It seems some kind of bomb just went off in hanger one, sir." said one of the bridge personal.

"How bad's the damage?"

"Very bad, sir. The hanger has been obliterated, and their's a crater in the ship about half a kilometer deep."

"Dammit." said Zesk under his breath. "Reinforce shields in that area." He heard a "yes sir" and returned his attention to the battle. Now it was personal.

Bridge of the Liberator
Back on the bridge, nothing happened. Del started pulling the trigger over and over, his panic growing with each click. He threw the devise in frustration and put his head in his hands. They where screwed, and they all knew it. Del felt a tug in the Force, and looked up to see Pana and Grissk climbing out of the maintenance duct.

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

Kares and Vic gathered their thoughts and their equipment. All around them the Mon Cal city was slowly submerging itself beneath the tossing waves, and there wasn't much time to take stock. But until Katarn's ship arrived to extract them, there was nothing to do but wait and hope. Vic cleaned off his E-11 blaster, wiping away flecks of blood and droid oil.

"You think we've got a shot?" he asked his partner.

"Of course. If I didn't, I wouldn't have taken the job."

"Nerf crap. If you weren't so big on helping the Republic, we wouldn't have even breathed in the same room as this job."

"...Maybe." Kares examined his blasters, looking for any irregularities to the design. They were starting to get a bit worn out, and he was worried they might start damaging themselves from misfires if they weren't properly maintained. "But look at it like this, all right pal? This all would have happened with or without us. The only difference is that, the more of us there are, the more lives that might get saved. On top of a hefty mountain of credits, what's not to like?"

Vic eyed his boss suspiciously. "I don't get it Kares. You're the dirtiest fighter I've ever seen, and you turn down jobs like they're plagued when there's the slightest hint of detriment; but you never turn down a Republic job. Why?"

Octavian never answered him. He acted like he'd never even heard the human. Vic felt a little twinge of worry at the back of his mind; Kares never dodged a question. He slowly went back to his own cleaning, wondering what was going on in his boss' mind.

TheBlueShotgun0:

Bridge of the Liberator
Back on the bridge, nothing happened. Del started pulling the trigger over and over, his panic growing with each click. He threw the devise in frustration and put his head in his hands. They where screwed, and they all knew it. Del felt a tug in the Force, and looked up to see Pana and Grissk climbing out of the maintenance duct.

"I told you you were going to be in trouble." Pana said dropping down and activating her lightsabre.
"Now i'm going to tell you to put down your weapons, then we will talk about what will happen to you." She said, pulling the weapons out of all of their hand, all landing behind her at the foot of the wall.

Grissk climbed out after Pana, activating his own sabrestaff, and dropped into an agressive stance, ready to jump towards the nearest Stormtrooper. He noticed that Karcot had managed to keep ahold of his own sabre, but not his blaster. One or two of the others had what appeared to be Vibroblades or the like as well hooked to their belts or backs that Pana had missed.

"Listen to the Queen, especially you, Karcot."

mcpop9:
snip

Redryhno:
snip

The situation was still far from ideal, but Pana wasn't just killing them out right, so that was a step in the right direction.The remaining Commando's started to go for their vibro-weapons, but Del signaled for them to be calm. "Be chill, boys." he said. "Lets see what the pretty lady has to say."

As expected, the Jedi came back from the gates to meet Drokath in the bar. They were unable to gather any form of taxi across the desert and thus were stuck inside the small trading outpost city.

"I figured about as much, as promised I have rooms ready for you." He marked a spot on a map and handed it to them, it was in a nicer part of the city, comfy beds and decent food. As the Jedi headed away to get their rooms Drokath made a look at the bartender.

"Barkeep, can I ask you a few questions? No, I am not reporting to the Jedi. I just need some information on the Hutts and Jrakratta."

Drokath handed over a large sum of credits, over four times the cost of the drinks.

The barkeep told Drokath that the Hutts had been running the trading city for about ten years now. A pretty recent investment that has caused a massive surge in poverty and has left a few unfortunates dead on the streets.

"We come across more dead each day I'm afraid. The gangsters here are ruthless because they know we trade cities carry the largest collection of credits per square mile anywhere. The whole operation is run by Grubo, a newbie in the bizz attempting to gain a foothold. With all the trade running through here, it is no surprise he has made large gains in the past few years. His palace is not too far out, only gangsters are allowed in most of the time."

Drokath thanked the barkeep for the information and headed out in to the city. It was cold now, getting frigid. Near the southern end of the city was a speeder, one with a lock that only he had the key for. As Drokath walked up to his speeder he remembered all the old times he had with Jrakratta, the Toydarian might be confrontational, but with Drokath's situation he was the closest thing to a friend he had. He intended to keep him alive.

It took about an hour for Drokath to finally make it to the palace, with all the beggars and miscreants mad at the Hutts, it is no surprise they would keep their palace this far away. The palace was small compared to the now late Jabba's Mos Eisley was never the same after he was choked to death by his own dancer. The large iron door seemed to be sealed for the night, and while most would not be able to get in, Drokath had a way in.

He made a large knock, the sound echoing through the building and back to him. The Assassin had ditched his trader's outfit for his Sith robes. His lightsaber was back with him, how he had missed it. The staff was silvery with grips placed in strategic locations, along with a clip for his belt. The bottom was hooked and grasped on to a purple colored gem. The only thing he has from his old planet. He had visited it before he became an apprentice, he was told to kill his parents who he had been thinking of for the past while. While Talos thinks they are dead, he simply relocated them and warned them of what fate was in store for them. His mother gave him that gem to remember her by, he said he stole it.

After a while, a Twi-lek came to the door, a tall one, almost six and a half feet. Green with brain tails falling down far. He seemed annoyed that someone would interrupt. Drokath told him that he required an audience with Grubo, that it was important. He used his manipulation of the force to further persuade the Twi-lek and the door was soon opened. There can be no survivors He walked up to the Twi-lek, now in a trance and activated his lightsaber. The silver-orange blade impaled the poor man, he slumped down to the ground and crashed his head on the door. As he walked he could begin to hear traces of music floating through the air. A party? Not surprising.

He barged in to the room and scanned it. About seven Gamorians and a small Twi-lek dancer. Along with a band, playing some tune that was most likely popular on Tattoine. The throne room itself was adorned with curtains and fabrics unlike the other rooms. The palace itself was atypical of a home in Tattoine. Instead of sand and metals, it's interior was covered with a carpet along with pictures and artistry. The band stopped immediately. On a large and decorated throne was Grubo. He looked at Drokath and began to laugh. He spoke in some language Drokath could not understand. The dancer translated for him seeing the obvious lack of understanding.

"Why have you come here? It is so late at night, if you wanted to pay tribute the morning would be better."

Drokath shot a look at the Twi-lek, surprised she could understand and possibly speak Huttese. "Tell him, I have come to kill him." She responded weakly and apparently afraid in Huttese. Grubo began laughing even harder and uttered a word that Drokath could understand. "Keepuna." It took Drokath less than a second to raise his hand up and the seven Gamorians were lifted off the ground before they could even touch their blasters. Drokath mercilessly pulled harder, Grubo looking visibly frightened. A large crack was heard, the Gamorian's necks had broken simultaneously. Grubo made a rush to push a button, probably calling in more bodyguards, but Drokath whipped out his blaster and shot the Hutt in the hand. He rushed up to Grubo and activated his lightsaber. In one motion, the Hutt's head was on the floor. The band immediately made a rush to the door, Drokath shot each member in the back.

Drokath then turned to the Twi-lek. She pleaded "Please, I have nothing to do with him, I don't know why you are here but I have a family to fee-" His lightsaber cut her off, literally, she sank to the ground eyes wide. He had noticed her blaster long before he began assaulting the guards. She had intended to betray him, probably shoot him in the back or something akin to that. "It takes a liar to know a liar, you were probably his best paid bodyguard, I wonder how many you killed that way." As he made his exit, he put the edge of his lightsaber on one of the curtains adorning the throne room. The fire quickly spread, there would be no evidence and no witnesses.

He exited the palace, there would be news about this soon, but by then he would have left along with the Jedi. Grubo was a small time hutt and would not make intergalactic news and the fire would ensure that none could tell it was the work of the Sith. He hopped back on his speeder and made way to town, he had a mission to continue in the morning.

TheBlueShotgun0:

The situation was still far from ideal, but Pana wasn't just killing them out right, so that was a step in the right direction.The remaining Commando's started to go for their vibro-weapons, but Del signaled for them to be calm. "Be chill, boys." he said. "Lets see what the pretty lady has to say."

Pana let out a massive force push, knocking out the men, but leaving Del standing. "I'm going to give you two choices here. Join me and i'll drop your men off on Hoth in nothing but they're underwear. Or... I skin them alive infront of you and drop you on hoth, the same as i would them." the Twi'lek said getting ready to counter any advance he might make.

mcpop9:
snip

Redryhno:
snip

Del thought for a moment. He refused to join the Sith, and he doubted that Pana would simply let the soldiers go free. "Fine then, you whore." he said. "Take me before Ryn'Talos, but not as a slave of the Dark Side."

TheBlueShotgun0:
snip

Grissk laughed in his own little way, more similar to gravel being ground than a laugh actually.

He stood to his full height again and held his sabre parallel to his shoulders, slightly angled.

"You already are a part of the Dark Side, Karcot, you have used the Force in ways we can and do. But what you don't know, what you refuse to hear, is that it frees you much more than the Jedi's way of using the Force."

Redryhno:
snip

TheBlueShotgun0:
snip

Pana let a slap loose across Grissk's face that echoed across the bridge. "You take orders from me, not that false hope." She said to Grissk. Then The blue being turned to Del. "You won't go before Ryn, i gave you the option of joining me, not him." Pana said not letting her guard down.

mcpop9:
snip

Redryhno:
snip

Del was a bit surprised by Pana's actions. It was normal for Sith to beat each other up, but she called the Dark Side a false hope. How very odd. "Hold on. You're not with Talos anymore?"

TheBlueShotgun0:
snip

"Grissk here doesn't fully understand it, but i am done with talos. I'm breaking off along with my ship and the droids on-board. I'll do away with the old sith, the republic and empire. I'll rule the galaxy under the banner of freedom. No oppression. Even i'm able to see that forcing people won't get you very far." She said.

drmigit2:
Snip

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Hann shot awake as he felt a strange surge over his body. Looking around in the darkness of the room, he saw nothing in the shadows and heard nobody nearby. After a couple of seconds, he realised that the dark presence had left the area but in the distance, there was a Force Sensitive in a dark state, the same as he could feel whenever Pana'Gella was nearby but unfamiliar to him.

Taking his cloak and lightsaber from the table nearby, he exited the cantina and walked to the gates. It was in the distance but he could feel the person approaching quickly, most likely on some kind of speeder. All he knew was that he was going to be the one to confront it.

mcpop9:
snip

Redryhno:
snip

"Your right." Del said. "Forcing people doesn't get you very far. But neither does opposing Thrawn. Your cause is noble, but if you oppose the Empire then I can't help you." The Imperial then turned to Grissk. "My only question is why do you? During our fight you where spitting out Sith propaganda like it was your job. Now, only an hour later, you turn on the Ryn'Talos and the Dark Side. Why?"

TheBlueShotgun0:
snip

Grissk knew that to declare his allegiance to Pana would betray his oath to Ryn'Talos, but declaring that he still served with the Dark Side would end his life and put him on the level that common thugs were reduced to. That he couldn't let happen.

"I said I was a part of the New Sith Order, Karcot. The Old Sith were our downfall. This is simply a rekindling of the same fires using a different wood. The freedom the Jedi offer is nothing but their code forced upon the galaxy, while your precious Thrawn simply sits safe in his armada, never venturing out but to see the devastation his vanguard has caused. I say it again, we are the only hope this galaxy has of true peace. Don't you ever wonder why he sent you, a simple Commodore in a fleet barely equipped to fight the Republic ships, much less our own fleet? You both knew that the chances of us coming here were high.

"Yet he gives a Commodore, someone with little experience, an entire Battlegroup? Do you not even question his motives? Are you that blind? Or have you accepted all that he has told you at face value?"

"I suppose it is best to tell you now, seeing as that detonator is at your feet. You cannot go back to the Empire now. Chances are you will be shot on sight as a traitor. Your bomb worked, very well in fact. Your flagship is gone now, along with her crew. What they will discover when they investigate is that an Imperial ship-bomb went off, from the signatures your weapons leave. A clone in Imperial armor flew one of your Interceptors into the hangar and awaited your thumb to activate the bomb. You killed hundreds, thousands, of Thrawn's men today Karcot. You will not be accepted back into their pitiful flock now. You no longer have the option to return.What awaits you now is what Pana has already offered you."

The Dun Moch is indeed a powerful weapon, but the reaction differs from opponent to opponent, and Jedi trained are normally resistant to it's effects, but the rage he may act on will again wear away at his psyche. How long can he resist the temptations of allowing his emotions to run free, as they should?

drmigit2:
snip

Stalydan:
snip

Xyras woke with a start as he heard Hann run out the nearby door.
He trusted his apprentice new what he was doing, but something didn't feel right. He put on his cloak, put the hood up, and exited the room quietly, hoping that, if there was something to confront, he could take it by surprise.
He could hear a speeder in the distance, and as the noise drew closer, so did the feeling of a Dark presence he recognized. His hand held his lightsaber, ready for a fight.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked