Serial Killer Round 40: A Dance With The Devil (Cycle 5: The Game is Over)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 28 NEXT

@Mal Would it fucking well really?

@Trilby: Nope. Not at all...

THRONES YEAH! GAME OF THRONES YEAH! *Ahem.* Finished Season 1, Season 2 here I come! I wish I read the book first but *goes on about libraries.*

RIP MCA Adam Yauch. Your talent will always be remembered.

Anyways, vote is incoming.

@Berenzen: Holy shit...he passed away :'(. This is probably the first death of a muscian, in general actually, I care about and I have to say it sucks.

But on the bright side, keep on being ill in your next life :). We will miss you.

@Nouw. Yeah, it really sucks.

BTW, Z-Trip put up a 23 minute Megamix in his honor for free. It can be found here

Jak23:
*Sends raven to tell number*

I wasn't aware you hired me to send numbers for you... where's my paycheck? Don't tell me it's in the mail, I've heard that one before.

@Berezen: Cheers.

@CA: Lol, I had no idea your name was Raven! I meant send an actual raven, it's a Game of Thrones reference.
Now that you mention it though, I think I will start sending you with my messages, without pay of course.

@Jak: Whaddaya mean without pay? You best be talking crazy, fool. =P

@CA: Here are your wages:

*steals envelope*

@CA: All your cash are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.

@CA: Here is your pay!

@CA's pay: you guys are cooooooold...

@Jak/Trilby: If this is how you are going to treat me, I quit. I'll take my $50,000 severance package now.

@CA: If you quit, we don't have to give you a severance package. That's only for retirement, being fired or being made redundant.
*pulls trollface*

@Trilby: Well, if you wanna do that, I'll get my own severance package. With blackjack.

*Wakes up alive*

Murderville is being unusually nice to me. Huh.

*Emails the authority and goes back to sleep*

@CA: I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Trilby's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts.

@Jak: The second bedroom is Mort's. The third is FemShep's. The attic is yours. The basement is staiklones. Counter gets the sub-sub-under-sub-basement's under-sub-basement.

@Trilby: I...didn't realize we had one of those.

@Mortis: They installed it when they heard I was gonna show up. I like living underground...

Guys...I'm still short about nine votes. If they aren't in by the time I wake up, I'm going to have to send PMs out. Please get them in soon so I don't have to do that. :/

*is certain that this message is only going to be seen by the ones who have voted*

@Link: *agrees, as hes already voted*

@Link: Don't look at me. I'm dead.

@Link: You got mine, right?

@Link: I hope that you got mine, 'cause I would hate to get locked out of this fantastic roleplay.
Oh, and I won't pay for the smashed roof.

Alright, the remaining seven people who have not voted have each been messaged. If you did not receive a message, then you are totally good to go this cycle and I thank you most sincerely. :P

@David: Ok then. I'll see you in court so that I can get compensation for all of the damages, both structural and emotional. ^_^

@Link: Court?! That's an american that I don't know anything about, please, give me one more day and I will have the money, I beg you!

@Link: You can't take him to court,

@David: *Brandishes his trademark kneecap-breaking sledgehammer* You have 12 hours! No more, no less!

@Jak: *takes up overwatch position*

I've got you covered.

Alright, now I've got something I can work with.

*ahem*

It was a very close race but it looks like we have a slim majority. A citizen has finally been slated for execution.

To the inbox!

@Redlin5: You know that PM where I asked you stuff? Yeah, just ignore that, my escapist just updated.
@Link: So how much will it cost anyway?
EDIT: Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y6ljFaKRTrI#t=7s

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 28 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked