Serial Killer Round 40: A Dance With The Devil (Cycle 5: The Game is Over)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 28 NEXT

@Trilby: uhhhNO. :/

@sky: But... but I already have the catapult...
great, now I have to declare war on Wales.
Again.

@Tril: I think you're gonna need a bigger arsenal...

@Mort: What did you say about my arse!?

@Tril: Err...

e.e

...I think there was some miscommunication somewhere.

@Mort: ...
u.u
Er...
*Ollies Outy*

@Tril: What...what is that little jittery thing in your post?

O.o

@sky: Out of curiosity, is your objection to singing, singing on camera, being on camera, bribery, catapulted muffins or the type of muffin?

@Trilby: My objection is being on camera. xD

@Trilby: Funny. I'd thought you'd be quite friendly with the Welsh.

@RaN: Why would I be friendly with the Welsh?
@sky: Wunderbar! TO THE CATAPULT!

@Trilby: You both share a certain affinty for *ahem* quadrupeds...

@RaN: HO!
There's nae need fir any a' that.
Nae need.

@Singing SK: This... is kinda starting to get out of hand... muffin launching catapaults, stereotypes against the Welsh...

I agree with Sky tho, screw cameras!

@Mal: Hell yeah! :D

sky14kemea:
@CA: I refuse to sing without music, because I naturally assume my voice is that bad >.>

Heh. I figure my voice is okay without music, since I do sing a fair bit around the house (but only when I have the house to myself). =P

CounterAttack:

sky14kemea:
@CA: I refuse to sing without music, because I naturally assume my voice is that bad >.>

Heh. I figure my voice is okay without music, since I do sing a fair bit around the house (but only when I have the house to myself). =P

Same here, I sing all the time when I'm alone. But I still think I sound shit. xD

@Sky: / @Malyc: Again. Sock puppets. Easy solution. Bam. Problem solved. :P

And I know my voice is shit, too, but that's why I want to do it. For humor. :D

That, and I figured the memorization of the lyrics to Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys has come in use some time in my life. May as well be now. :P

I love this conversation. A great deal of laughs have been had on my side. :P

That is all. ^_^

@WarP: I might just do a few pictures to go with it.

Also, I have One Week by Barenaked Ladies memorized.... Don't think I'll be singing it though >.> Unless I practise a lot more.

@Sky: Damn... I totally forgot about that song... and the lyrics! :P

Well, I got Handle Bars by Flobots memorized, too... Maybe I can do that.

@RapBattle: Can I just sing Kanye lyrics? Kanye fits into everything.

@RaNDM G: You can sing Jay Z. No one should ever be subject to Kanye West.

*evil eyes*

@War: What you have against Yeezy?

@RaN: I'mma let you finish, but - Okay, fine, that's not why I dislike him.

Really, the main reason why I hate Kanye West is the same as why I hate mainstream rap in general. It's basically that rappers have this ego that rubs me the wrong way. Basically, their songs boil down how much money they have and how great they are at sex. Granted, stuff like that has been in rap early on, but only on the streets, where you had to prove how tough you were without actually having to prove how tough you were. However, like I said, rap used to be for the streets. When you are a rapper and you make it big, you kind of lose that street cred you had before. You don't know what it's like on the streets anymore when you live in giant houses and got fancy cars. Granted, Jay Z is just as guilty of this as Kanye, but Jay Z has at least better rhymes. He's the better alternative. But anyway, it's sort of a strange disconnection that no one really senses and I can't figure out why no one notices this. Maybe there's more to the rap world that I need to know.

However, there's something that I don't get. A lot of these rappers aren't that good (with the exception of Jay Z and a few others. seriously, I see them get quite a bit of flack on this site, but I swear that I've heard good stuff from Jay Z). Seriously, Kanye, Lil Wayne, and *shudder* Soulja Boy are not good rappers. Aside from subject matter, their presentation is horrible and they're lyrics are so bad that it's hilarious. Plus, aside from Kanye (which I'll give credit, he is a damn good producer), the production is really unimaginative.

This is why I prefer underground stuff. Guys like Sage Francis and Aesop Rock. Granted, the subject matter doesn't really focus on the streets, either, but the lyrics and production have so much time and effort put into them that it just feels like poetry.

Oh, and Kanye is also a douche.
Okay, I'm done talking about how much I dislike Kanye and mainstream rap. If anyone is a little more knowledgeable in the rap world, please correct any mistakes you find in this post. :P

@Sky Did you have to mention that song? Now it will be stuck in my head again.

Chickety China, the chinese chicken, have a drumstick and your brain stops sticking, etc. etc.

Sooo, yeah... today has not been my day... Coming home from the range in the rain, a deer decided it would be an excellent idea to run out in front of me. I swerved to avoid it, lost control and tagged 2 trees, one of which knocked my drivers front suspension WAY out of alignment. Fuck my life =(

@Maly Well at least your alright. Crashes are scary though. I once almost came off my motorbike going round a corner too fast, only just avoided smashing into the kerb on the opposite side of the road, since that would have thrown me off my bike. Luckily there wasn't a car coming, or I'd have been toast. Scariest moment of my life by far.

(I also almost dropped my bike doing an emergency stop at traffic lights. Thankfully it's a very light motorbike or I'd probably have crushed my own leg and scratched the bike.)

@Malyc: D:

That's horrible news!

(Redlin using another account to post temporarily btw)

@Red: Ah, I see! Why are you using another account?

@Razer: That's not good, but, at least you have a bike!

@Maly This is true. Is your car fixable or is it a write-off?

@Razer: It's probably fixable, as all it did was crack both bumpers, ding up the driver front fender, and probably reduced the left front suspension to the unusable category.

My bro just crashed his last month, and his had more damage than mine, but who knows what they'll find when they dig into it?

@Malyc: I'm wanting to do something special for my 40k post but its taking a lot of effort to get it to come together. I've got an RP to be responsible for so this is a compromise.

@Red: That... makes sense, actually. Good luck with the 40k! Now, where is that bottle of whiskey I have stashed around here? I could use a drink...

War Penguin:
Really, the main reason why I hate Kanye West is the same as why I hate mainstream rap in general.

Too mainstream.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 28 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked