Serial Killer Round 40: A Dance With The Devil (Cycle 5: The Game is Over)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 28 NEXT

@BreakingKneecaps: *Picks up sledgehammer and breaks Malyc's kneecap...* o_o

@Jak23 *Fires number cannon*

Link_to_Future:
@WP: That would have to be an absurdly long round. Was that before time limits for voting were put into place? O_o

Yeah, pretty much. Hell, if I recall, this was before the Spy and the Medic were implemented. Somewhere around Round Nine, I think.

That reminds me, who else kind of wants to see a Serial Killer: Classic round? Maybe not too soon, but sometime in the future?

War Penguin:

Link_to_Future:
@WP: That would have to be an absurdly long round. Was that before time limits for voting were put into place? O_o

Yeah, pretty much. Hell, if I recall, this was before the Spy and the Medic were implemented. Somewhere around Round Nine, I think.

That reminds me, who else kind of wants to see a Serial Killer: Classic round? Maybe not too soon, but sometime in the future?

Can we haz classical music too?

@Rimmy: Only if you regularly reference how classic the round really is

@Rimmy: Hmmm...

Their name sounds classical. >.>

@Jak: AH! ME KNEECAPS!!!

Lil_Rimmy:

War Penguin:

Link_to_Future:

Can we haz classical music too?

Only if we can play some Bizet.

Thank god I took that music history class that one semester. <_<

@Link: *pets*
@classical: what? how would that work? would we all just sit around, sit tea, talk fancily and kill each other properly?

I do say, a most intriguing and mysterious figure approached me from outside of my visual range. "I challenge you to a duel!" he proclaimed confidently. I was not the most skillful in hand to hand combat, but I was given a fair warning of my demise, and despite his show of sportsmanship, I intended to skewer the chances in my favor. I withdrew from my bosom, a revolver, and attempted to wound his person. Unfortunately, I was neither quick nor skilled, and he did strike me with a hammer found on the bookcase. Indeed, he found his mark upon my crown. I collapsed onto my fine rugs from Persia, ruining their marvelous handmade scenes with blood. The shadow proceeded to my table, and drank of my cup. The tea was most pleasing in taste and aroma, even to this stranger, who took a moment to savor the taste. Most certainly, I did not witness this with my own eyes, but I could sense it. Verily, I proclaim that I could not have chosen a more sophisticated and tasteful killer.

@Skye: Verily! Why dost thou not don a helmet betwixt the challenge and the initiation of combat?

Yeah, I know I suck at Ye Olde English.

@Link What would you say if I said I got my Simple Math CD autographed by them back in september?

@Classic: Wait, what? How did this turn into an eighteenth century style discussion? I meant that we only have us and the killer. No spies, no medics, no nothing. All of us have to think carefully on how we try to take the killer down.

@WP: I like the idea. We'll have to do that sometime to shake things up.

@Berenzen: Can't...speak...too...jealous...

*passes out*

@WP: Avast! Ye can't be havin a classic round wit'out yer fair share o' pirates and olde timey english types!

For anyone curious about the pic Steke posted up on the first page, that's an artillery silencer.

@Malyc: Oh, uh... Okay. Arrgh... and, um... avast? Matey? Scurvy? Look, I don't know how to talk pirate. I only know Ninja. :P

@Schizzy: I like the idea that there's such a thing as an artillery silencer. For stealth missions that involve a goddam tank. xD

I have OJ.

*sips*

@WP: I know, right?

It seems kinda dumb though... if you're launching shell over such long distances, the sound would be moot. But that's just a layman's observation... a layman who hasn't been fired on by artillery before.

@WP: Artillery silencer? Hollywood has their next victim.
@Redlin: I would have sworn OJ is a brand. Or maybe it is...

@Skye: That was the best death ever.
Of all time.
Though I'm having trouble working out how you would hide a revolver in your bosom... all I have is a theory involving double-Ds and a snub nose...

@Link: I just realised something. The title of this round is "A Dance with the Devil". What kind of dance are we talking?

Also, is this devil female? I find the idea of dancing with another guy to just be weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic, but the thought of it is just strange. =/

@CA: Someone obviously hasn't seen Blades of Glory ;). Maybe it's like a Slaneesh Devil so it can be whatever we desire the most.

@CA Just assume the devil is a bear.
Then you won't be focusing on its gender.
Also, I think it's a jig. But don't quote me on that.

@Tril: I don't wanna dance with a bear...

@Nouw: ...or Will Ferrel for that matter.

And you'd have to be a complete masochist to wanna dance with an Eldar Dark Prince.

*signs waiver*

>.>

<.<

@Mort You wouldn't dance with...

@Tril: Well, Mr. Panda Fluffleface does appear to have some moves. But surely his salsa is not nearly as good as that of...

@CA: Well, I could have been trying to put a thinly veiled biblical allegory in commemoration of round 40.

Or we might be all be literally dancing the most evil type of dance in line with the Devil himself.

Yeah... ive tried to dance... I HAS NO MOVES!! So I just don't dance XD

Ooooh, I've seen this done a few times and always wanted to give it a go! Is it too late to throw my hat in the ring? I'll end in a number anyway, fingers crossed I can play too...

*wakes up*

Hey guys, what's going-

Link_to_Future:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

@Randm: You... seem to be screaming an aweful lot these past few days...

@Teh Schizz: @Nouw: There's only one way to use a tank in stealth missions:

http://www.blastwave-comic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=27

http://www.blastwave-comic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=28

@Dance: I got some moves, but god, I wish I was this guy:

Also, how did we reach this topic? :P

@WP: Um... CA asked if we were really dancing with the Devil, i think...

*loiters*

Whoa...new round outta nowhere. Congrats on winning last round Link.

Number en route. ETA 3 minutes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 28 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked