Aces of World War III

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Malyc:
Alright, I'm looking forward to this!

@Mr. Ivebeenframed: I just noticed you don't have a callsign listed, and, being the curious bastard that I am, I have to ask: What is it?

Your nickname, more or less.

Redryhno:

Malyc:
Alright, I'm looking forward to this!

@Mr. Ivebeenframed: I just noticed you don't have a callsign listed, and, being the curious bastard that I am, I have to ask: What is it?

Your nickname, more or less.

That I know... What I was asking is what HIS was.

Edit: Speaking of callsigns, I switched mine to Banshee because Hunter didn't sound fast enough...

@PrinceOfShapeir: Are we all going to be paired up, or are we going to get NPC wingmen? I vote NPCs for the sake of the flow of combat/story.

Any chance you're still looking for people?

I hadn't considered it, Athol. I wasn't planning on pairing you, and I'm definitely not planning on writing up an entire character to go with every single one of you, that's a little much even for me.

Doc, yeah, I'm always looking for more people.

@Malyc: There just added one :P

Warlord... I like it! Sounds like someone who would be driving the a10.

Let me know what you think.

Doctor Infinity:
Let me know what you think.

I actually kinda like the concept there, Doc... Wonder why I didn't think of that. Good choice on the aircraft too, there isn't much the -18 can't do.

Also, because it amuses me, I went and found a pretty good pilot's slang glossary.

@Doctor Infinity: So if he'd been brought up with that '40s/50s' mindset, I'm guessing he's not to big a fan of either homosexuals, women or homosexual women in the miltary...

@PrinceOfShapeir: Oh I wasn't thinking full fleshed out characters for the NPCs, just a little introduction post when the PC meets them (maybe even leave the 'wingmen' responsibilties up to the individual players...just throwing out ideas).

@Athol: Ahh, that just gives this RP a little bit of friction, and a reason for certain characters (mine included) to try and prove that they can cut it in a fight.

Also, like the extra description of the fur ball.

@Malyc: Yeah Sam knows she can cut it, and considering that she'll be in a pretty bad mood after the attack, god help anyone who says otherwise. :)

After PrinceOfShapeir's comment on my sheet I thought I should flesh it out a bit.

@Athol: And that's why I mentioned mine. No kills because she hasn't seen combat action... Yet.

As for how pissed she's gonna be... "Fangs Out" comes to mind.

Ah crap, I forgot "bandit" meant bad guy. Oh well, now I my callsign is "Black Knight." If yall think of something better, let me know.

Grim327:

Two things and take them for what you will. 1. Callsigns are usually one word, as the are easier to call out over the radio (I dunno, maybe just shorten it to 'Knight'?) 2. The Strike Eagle is a two-seater (could always change it to a C/D, or write another sheet for your back seater)

@Grim: I'm personally thinking Mustang for your callsign, and Athol does have a point... The rear seat in the Strike Eagle is for the Weapons System Officer.

@Athol: Hey your making our sheets look bad! *grumble grumble*

Saw you where still accepting people so here is a sheet to mix it up a bit.

Hope this is any good. Also, I am dutch and I got dyslexia. Just so you know.

Hmmm. Eh, I'll just switch to the F-16, and make my callsign Knight. Now I made it simpler... I hope.

So, so far we have 8 aircraft and pilots... Seems like a nice number to me, but maybe I'm just crazy...

I'm totally crazy, but don't tell anyone or the nice people will try and take me away!

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Hey your making our sheets look bad! *grumble grumble*

Hey! I can't help it if I'm a bit of an OCD military nerd.

Well i guess I could, but I'm far too lazy.

Athol:

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Hey your making our sheets look bad! *grumble grumble*

Hey! I can't help it if I'm a bit of an OCD military nerd.

Well i guess I could, but I'm far too lazy.

Ah don't mind him, he's just mad because he didn't think to add some ground target kills for his character XD

I'm just mad cause I didn't write in any air to air combat for mine, as well... DAMN YOU HINDSIGHT!!!

Just giving this a friendly little nudge. :P

Oh, and any opinions on the character sheet would be nice. ^^

@Mortis: I find your character to... be rather similar to myself, actually...

Only difference is he actually has the things I wish I could.

DAMN YOU lack of finances...

@Malyc: It's the Hayabusa, innit?

@Mortis: Yes... Yes I do...

@Malyc: But you can barely even see the driv...

...ohhh, you mean the car.

Yeah, that's prettydamn awesome.

@Mortis: I didn't actually notice the driver until you mentioned that he was in there...

I apologize for missing my own timetable for starting this, some stuff cropped up that's had me distracted. I should have it up before Wednesday. Again, apologies.

@Prince: I see nothing wrong with life happening... Good luck with whatever you have going on!

@Prince: It's cool, in fact if it's alright, I will use this extra time to "tweak" my character sheet a bit if that is okay with you.

@Prince: No problem at all. Stuff happens. ^^

@Prince:Shit happens, we'll survive. Hope whatever came up wasn't bad.

I tweaked this character sheet a little bit more. Criticisms and suggestions are welcome.

@Mr.I'vebeenframed: Only thing I can think of is that you'd probably be at least a Captain, especially if you'd been in the air force for the last 10 years or so. 2nd Lts are usually promoted after 2 years to 1st Lt.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked