Serial Killer Round 41: A Game of Cat and Mices (Cycle 6: Entwined dead. Now vote... you monsters.)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 23 NEXT

@CA: Yeah a few people have been asking me about it so I thought it was a good time to bring it back. it has been one of my more popular avatars I have to say =P

@Trilby: Maybe it's a sign from my avatar o.o
It can tell the future well it would be cool if it could =P

GAH! Fuck you finals week! FUCK!!! YOU!!! D:<

Er... uh... *Ahem* So... sorry I missed the last couple of votes. What'd I miss? <_<

@TrilbyWill: That's actually an old avatar of his. And a classic at that. :D

@staika: I was playing with your avatar again. I got flying monkeys. This was my reaction:

@staika: I have a feeling I won't be getting lynched...
Unless y'all lynch me out of spite.

@Penguin: I know, I was there last time.
Also, it's obvious the flying monkeys have a vendetta against you.

@WP: The monkeys have invaded my avatar just to kill you, They are plotting against you >.>

@Trilby: well there is always a chance, just like when you guys lynched me first D;

@staika: They are a bloodthirsty bunch...
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't vote for you.

@Trilby: At least i know at least one person didn't. Now i can go rest in peace

@staika: That's not really good to know.
I mean, I might've been the ONLY person who didn't vote for you.

@Staika: Make that two persons who didn't vote for you.

@Trilby: *Jumps and catches computer and cushions it's landing with body*

@Jak: *lights computer on fire*

@Trilby: *Throws computer in water...* Wait a second. NO! My beautiful laptop!
You will pay for this Trilby! *Castrates Trilby*

The mob, for once, is marching in generally the same direction

May the would-be killer have a glorious death.

Check your inboxes

Don't worry people who have been executed or killed. If you can't think of a death just play the "DEATH GAME!" and it should help you choose a death or your money back. But since you didn't pay any then you get nothing =P

At the behest of the victim, I'm announcing his identity...

War Penguin was lynched by the mob.

But was he really the killer?

I'm a little busy, but I will reveal it shortly

Oh gawd the wait D:.

Damn you schizzy! Well then I will wait for the reveal with baited breath.

@Staika: What? Wha...? I told you once, I've told you a thousand times, the wriggly things at the pet shop were worms, not noodles!

FYI, it's "bated breath" :P

@Schizzy: Damn phone, auto correct always seems to screw me over >.>

And those things were noodles! maybe you just don't know your food groups.

Schizzy, Lord of Trolls

@Lost: They should make a movie of me.

@Schizzy: I'd watch it

@staika: Noodles aren't a food group. And if it were, I don't think worms have a place in them.

@Lost: It'll be about a party of mixed races, destined to destroy the One Ring to Troll Them All, by throwing it into the fires of the Flaming Forums.

@Schizzy: I will invest 10 and a crappy camera phone to the production of this film.
It better be in HD!

@Trill: Soooo... you would sponsor me a crappy camera, and by some magic of Hollywood (where I'm not), produce a full HD movie?
Sounds doable.

@Schizzy: It does, doesn't it?

There has been an attack!

But much to my chagrin and horror, the victim lives

Due to the hectic nature of the night's events, neither the doctor nor the victim knows who the other is. Also, the doctor did such a good job, the victim isn't even aware of injuries received.

Perhaps he or she won't be so luck next time...

@Schizzy: *reads today's Murderville Tribune*

*sprays coffee all over the waitress at Denny's*

Bwuh?! That's not something you see everyday...

"not at all" say's Mortis's cake slice.

@TehChuckles: I'm glad you agree with me, cake.

*eviscerates the talking slice of cake and spills its sugary innards on the plate before consuming a forkful along with a portion of it's sweet, crumbly flesh*

*wonders if he was the one getting shot at*

@Schizzy: You'll have to double check with NeoAC for this one, but I think the victim is allowed to be notified by PM when they've been saved.

Not entiiiiirely sure. Though we can always wait until the end of the round for you to tell us. :3

sky14kemea:
@Schizzy: You'll have to double check with NeoAC for this one, but I think the victim is allowed to be notified by PM when they've been saved.

If they do get PMed, they can't be told who the Medic is. Just a little side note.

CounterAttack:

sky14kemea:

If they do get PMed, they can't be told who the Medic is. Just a little side note.

I hoped that'd be a given. =P

@sky: I've never been entirely sure whether to announce the person attacked or to PM them.

Would that affect the game?

@Sky: Like the new avatar! You're pretty good with those...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 . . . 23 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked