Serial Killer Round 41: A Game of Cat and Mices (Cycle 6: Entwined dead. Now vote... you monsters.)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

@Berenzen: Skype has a tendency to do that. Which is why I'm online every day. ^_^

RaNDM G:
Connect the dots. Who is Link's only friend?

Awww...I'm not your friend? :/

But seriously, I'm glad when people are able to read between the lines. ^_^

@Randm: I called it NOT being Mortis, and I don't think I was there when u said zero was the culprit.

I was very disappointed in you all ignoring my work and lynching my patient. Maybe I'll become the killer next!

Muhahahaha...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh look, a pie. I'll be back later.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

@Zero: So when can we expect the next round to be up? =P

*checks thread after 2 days*

Oh hey it looks like we got the killer. Since I was killed so early I haven't really been paying attention >.>

@Mortis: I...don't really know what to take from that. :/

@Link: That was a very odd time lapse...the post it was meant for was on the last page. About your discovery that the ringing was a mating call.

Goodness, how tired am I?

>.<

I was sort of waiting on the beginner's guide to starting these threads to show up.
Is there anyone in particular I should message?

@Zero: Ask and you shall receive. ^_^

New round is up!

Gather the family round for a new episode of Murderville TV!

Malyc:
@Randm: I called it NOT being Mortis, and I don't think I was there when u said zero was the culprit.

It was either you or staika. It was in group chat though, so I figured I was talking to everyone.

Kinda wishing I saved this conversation right now.

@Randm: Probably Staika, particularly if it was before 6. I work during the day and can't get to a computer, and have commonly gotten on to over 1000 messages.

@Malyc: Ah well. At least we caught him eventually.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked