The Limit of Infinity: A Shadowrun RP (Sign-up Thread - Closed)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Malyc:
DOWN WITH CIVILIZATION!!! Nature must be allowed to reclaim precedence!

Sorry... all this conversing about destroying the town made me remeber that a wolf may not have the most glamorous view of cities as a whole... But, he's lived in one long enough that its probably home now.

And Nik's new name for you is nature boy. Congratulations ;P

captcha: shilly-shally. Has captcha been watching Advent Children?

3quency:

Malyc:
DOWN WITH CIVILIZATION!!! Nature must be allowed to reclaim precedence!

Sorry... all this conversing about destroying the town made me remeber that a wolf may not have the most glamorous view of cities as a whole... But, he's lived in one long enough that its probably home now.

And Nik's new name for you is nature boy. Congratulations ;P

captcha: shilly-shally. Has captcha been watching Advent Children?

Meh, I've been called worse. Actually, nature boy isn't all that far from what I actually am...

@All: After a heated debate with my laptop, I finally scored a victory for humanity vs. the machines/

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.376903-Limit-of-Infinity-A-Shadowrun-RP-Game-thread

BOOYAH!

hiei82:
@All: After a heated debate with my laptop, I finally scored a victory for humanity vs. the machines/

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.376903-Limit-of-Infinity-A-Shadowrun-RP-Game-thread

Excuse me, I am glad that I am in, but when I requested Mextliloco be allowed in and you said yes Hehi, he complied and sent in his sheet but I don't see him anywhere on the RP. Would it be at all possible to get him in?

Do people think, that everyone arriving at different times, is getting a little confusing? Cause, most of our characters, don't seem to notice others arriving.

@Everant: Well, I was the first post, so I can't really say "and now everyone who got here before me is doing stuff and things..." But yeah, it is getting kinda confusing...

I think it would be better to simply explain how we're getting to the club etc and hand the scene over to hiel82 for what actually happens in the club. That is how I originally wrote my post but then I edited in an arrival since everyone else was talking about that.

@Evrant: I kinda had a reason for not singling out any of the previous entrants, and also I think it would be a little more perplexing if we all had our characters arrive at exactly the same time. But that's just my opinion.

Has anyone, or is going to, talk to my character?

@Evrant

I just talked to you..... :D

Oh tom, that was COOOOOLD...

Furries? I'm wounded. Deeply wounded...

Man, I gotta actually check this forum.
You should let me know if there's a free slot.

Terratina.:

Here, here!

Thought I'd try to move the OOC convos here, to keep the crap down to a minimum on the game thread. Since we don't have a group, that is.

Redryhno:
Snip

SHADOWRUN GROUP FOR THE SHADOWRUN GOD!

Seriously. Do it.

*continues flying around, bombing buildings and otherwise causing trouble*

HAI GAIS!

Terratina.:

SHADOWRUN GROUP FOR THE SHADOWRUN GOD!

Seriously. Do it.

I would, but I have so many more important things to do, like...I'm stumped. On a side note, Khorne is not here right now, can I take a mangled body or three million?

Redryhno:

Thought I'd try to move the OOC convos here, to keep the crap down to a minimum on the game thread. Since we don't have a group, that is.

Hear, hear. And oh, boy, I heard Shadowrun was rough, but put it back in your pants, everyone!

@Red

Khorne must be appeased, for who are we to start a group without his blessing? So about 3 mil so do it. Just fill in for him, will ya?

@Malyc

Yes, continue. Blood for the blood god indeed.

Nooners:

Redryhno:

Hear, hear. And oh, boy, I heard Shadowrun was rough, but put it back in your pants, everyone!

Hey now, I'm only pulling a knife cause he pulled a gun! Clearly a case of self defense!

@Terra: *continues sowing discord and conflict wherever he goes*

Aaaaaaaand...... it's up. You should all have gotten invites. Not completely sure though, so let me know if you haven't

IT HAS NO CHAT!!!

Q_Q

I would prefer not having a group, and keeping discussion in the OOC thread.

Mortis has my permission to run my character in his next post as I'm at work and don't have the time to make a post in it right now.

I have realised that in one of my post, my character has had run his eyes down a 14 year old >.< . Christ, someone get the mind bleach!

Terratina.:
I have realised that in one of my post, my character has had run his eyes down a 14 year old >.< . Christ, someone get the mind bleach!

See, it's more okay if my character does, there's only a few years difference :P

Has our DM forsaken us?

I think he's just been having trouble with internet issues maybe.

Nope, just my internet. Finally back at 100%, so I'm gonna read page 4 (where I left off in my catching up) then make a post where the Johnson arrives tonight.

@hiei: Best hurry, while there's a lull in the barfights and no ones bleeding to death.

@Malyc: There will BE no more bar fights. And anyone bleeding to death now made it their own damn fault.

@Red: I seem to recall you starting one of those barfights =P

And your character is also bleeding...

please don't kill me... just stating the obvious

@Malyc: no longer bleeding, light cuts= short clotting periods.

On the barfight thing, he may have started it, but it was a preemptive strike in case he was after him, he did more than likely have to go through Halloweener territory, and they hate him, as well as the ork he roughed up may have friends, and then there's Humanis. The Barrens aren't exactly the safest place in Seattle.

@Red: True enough. Well, I guess I just prefer not starting whit with other PCs... could bode ill for future missions and such.

@Malyc: Yeah, but at the same time, if we all get along all fine and dandy, it pretty much goes against alot of characters, at least going by their history and personality. Plus for some reason, everyone is talky-talky, friendly-friendly, tell-complete-strangers-your-inner-most-secrets mode for some reason. Which I've never understood at the beginning of an RP where they don't know each other. Unless your character is like that, and those types very rarely live long in the Shadowrun world, or most any RP world speaking of that.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked