Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 . . . 887 NEXT

I clamber up onto the roof of the challenger and start playing a rousing battle-song on my ukulele.

I continue flooring it.
"Sister, can you see if there's any spare ammo in this tank? That we could, perhaps load into the weaponry?"

i stick my head out in the window with a trumpet and i shout "CHARGE!" before putting the trumpet to my mouth

Knife leans out of the window and starts blasting away with his MTs while playing Highway to Hell.

Meanwhile, I lower myself in my seat to avoid getting shot.

I start dropping bricks of C4 onto the road every few seconds, leaving a long trail of explosives behind the Challenger.
"You should probably put your seatbelts on right about now." I say as I root around in my pocket for the detonator.

i strap myself in, i then pull knife back in

I continue playing my ukulele at 5,000 db on top of the Challenger.

I pull out the detonator, toss a final brick of C4 out of the car, and press the switch, detonating the explosives and making the road behind us unusable.

I fire off some revolver shots at the military vehicles. "I'm gonna need you to get me in closer Tril!"

I fire off twice with my revolver.

"Vehicles are surprisingly much less fun to shoot."

"I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that'll get on your nerves and this is how it goes..."

"Don't think about shooting vehicles. Think about all the people inside them, thinking they're safe." I lean backwards, keeping one foot on the pedals, and load a 40mm phosphorus grenade into my Gauss rifle.
"Oh how wrong they are..."
Grinning gleefully, I raise the rifle, aim at the nearest vehicle and fire right through the windscreen, filling the vehicle with shrapnel and fire.

"...ow a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that'll get on your nerves and this is how it goes..."

I pull a hole in the roof above me and stand up, shouting back into the car. "Get me closer you prick!"

"Paddy, just kill yourself and respawn wherever you want to go."

"Shut the fuck up and drive me over there because it'll look more badass!"

"I would, but you're being really non-specific about where you actually want me to drive you."

I poke my head through the hole Paddy left.
"Drive me closer as well! I want to hit them with my sword"

"The enemy!"

"You mean the people we're trying to get away from?"

"Yes."
"I never said it was a good idea."

OoC: Is anyone there?

OOC: Brits are most likely asleep, americans doing whatever they do during the day.

"Here Padd's, just shoot the bastards!" Knife says, throwing Paddy an assault rifle and leaning back out the window.

TrilbyWill:
I light a Molotov and toss it out the window as we pass through the blockade.

It falls into the back of an unmarked car, setting it ablaze and killing the occupants inside.

DAMAGE: -1

Sigma Castell:
I clamber up onto the roof of the challenger and start playing a rousing battle-song on my ukulele.

Your 5,000 decibel distraction attack works, drawing ???'s fire away from the driver.

You are promptly shot to shit. DAMAGE: -4

MinimanZombie:
I continue flooring it.
"Sister, can you see if there's any spare ammo in this tank? That we could, perhaps load into the weaponry?"

She gives you a vacant gaze before snapping back to reality.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, sure."

There are no small arms or ammunition inside the tank. The tertiary guns work just fine though.

Knife-28:
Knife leans out of the window and starts blasting away with his MTs while playing Highway to Hell.

I hate acronyms.

Knife-28:
Meanwhile, I lower myself in my seat to avoid getting shot.

You duck just in time. A round grazes your scalp, and you can feel the blood trickle through your hair.

DAMAGE: -1

TrilbyWill:
I pull out the detonator, toss a final brick of C4 out of the car, and press the switch, detonating the explosives and making the road behind us unusable.

You blow the bridge before the mobsters can mobilize, leaving them stranded.

Up ahead, three armored vehicles race toward you.

I begin to fire the assault rifle but the recoil blows it out of my hands. "I'm not used to heavy artillery Knife."

Paddy.

Paddy that is not heavy artillery.

I cover the car bonnet with C4, then accelerate.

One of the drivers calls your bluff and veers toward the Challenger. The other two reach blistering speed and slam into the tank, tearing gashes through the sides as they scrape by.

DAMAGE: -4

The tank's occupants are exposed.

MALL TEAM: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

???: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Shit..."
I swerve sharply to the side, then brake and jump from the car.
"Everybody out!"

Knife jumps out, rolling back to his feet as he lands and bringing his MTs shotgun to bear, firing off a shot at the nearest enemy vehicle.

Meanwhile, I dive out of the car and behind a concrete barrier.

I throw some hookers at one of the cars.

"Uh...UH...TERRA HOW DO I FIRE THE TERTIARY GUNS?"

I leap onto the roof of one of the passing vehicles and stab Peake through the windshield at the driver.

"i hope this works" jump to another car and i hack jack it

Pages PREV 1 . . . 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 . . . 887 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked