Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 . . . 886 NEXT

Everyone is eaten by rampaging Pun Bears. They supercombine into the Mother Bear, which eats the Multiverse.

The End

Everything respawns. Again.

"Wow, that really took balls to do."

"GOD DAMMIT KNIFE!"
I pull the pin out of a grenade, then ram it down Knife's throat.

"You should really watch that explo-" The grenade goes off, and I respawn. "-sive temper of yours Trilby."

I set Knife on fire, then start throwing bottles of vodka at his head.

"I always knew I was pretty hot stuff, thanks." I say, catching one of the bottles and taking a swig. I don't get very far, as the contents of the bottle also catch on fire and cause it to explode.

I respawn.

I knock Knife out and start sewing his lips shut.

I fall onto my still burning dead body and burn to death, then respawn. "You know any attempt to stop me now would be a mute point."

I remove my eardrums.

"How come everyone else gets to have fun with puns?"

OoC: can i join at some point?

[OOC: Yeah sure. We're basically walking about with no goal, waiting for Paddy to finish his quest.]
I give the Corn God some chocolate.

((OoC: Hell you could probably join right now, just make puns with the others while:))

I wait for the narrator to return. "Come on you omniscient asshole!"

I make a noose, then hang it from a sturdy... something... and put the noose around Knife's neck.
Then, I draw a sword, chop off Knife's shins and kick them away, causing him to be hanged.

"Eh fine by me." I say with a shrug, "It's not like I was doing anything other than hanging around anyway."

"Fuck you, Knife."

"I would prefer you didn't." I say, respawning, "I'm sure Salt wouldn't mind though, he is an Incubus after all."

"Knife, if I wanted to fuck you, you'd know. Because I'd be hitting on you, instead of just hitting you." I point out.

"True, at the moment you just seem to be a very mad hatter."

I superglue some elf-ears onto Knife's head.
"Look, Knife. Look with your special eyes."

I look around to see... "GASP, MY BRAN!" I point to a pile of bran nearby, currently being eaten by Pun Bears.

"And don't you forget it, Knifey." I say.
Then I throw a knife into Knife's face.

The corn god starts beating Trilby to death with his baseball bat.

"4800 contacts? They can't take my brand"

"This is incredibly stup-" I start to say, before getting my head smashed in.
I respawn next to Sigma.
"-id."

"Damn."

"Augh, wounded by my own namesake! That really cuts deep Trilby."

I find a gardening shop, get a lawnmower and then re-enact the lawnmower scene from Braindead, with Knife as the zombies.

"Trilby, you seem to have alot of pent up anger, I mean all I'm doing is makung puns and you keep mowing me down every time."

I find a freezer, get a load of ice cubes, then start shoving them into Knife's mouth, nose and ears. Once his head is sufficiently filled with ice, I grab a two-by-four and smack Knife in the face with it.

"You need to chill out Trilby."

I sigh.
"Shoulda seen that one coming..."

"Oi!" I slap Salt over the back of the head, "I'm the one that does the puns, no use Trilby giving us both the cold shoulder."

I grab a power sander, and start sanding Knife's face off.

"Gee, you could sand to not be that rough with me."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 . . . 886 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked