Fan-made Elder Scrolls RPG up for testing

Hi Escapist members, not too long ago I made a Elder Scrolls Pen-and-paper RPG to play with some friends. We had a good time with it and had a lot of fun with our adventure to a Dwarven Ruin. It's been a while since we've done it now but since our studies have finished and we'll all be returning home soon, we thought we should get together again for another round. But looking over the previous version of it, it needed some serious updates to it.

Those have been done now and I was wondering if anybody else wanted to play it/test it out. I'd really appreciate any criticism about it and would really like to hear your experiences with it, describing what worked for your game and what didn't.

Download link for the PDF rulebook is just there -> http://www.mediafire.com/?whlnszayw5ac1yz

All you need is a d6, a d8, a d10, a d12 and a d20. A map of Skyrim is recommended if you're playing with people who aren't very familiar with the landscape.

I guess further notes here are such things as you can do whatever you want in this; make enemies as strong or as weak as you wish, go where you want, kill as many civilians as you please if that's what floats your boat. Turn it into a comedy, a seriously gritty noir or turn it into a spanish soap opera; this is your adventure.

And the character sheet on the back really is just my own personal sheet and is just a clearer reference for character sheets than the "How to set up character sheets" page.

Ah, this brings back memories. Good times. Too bad it stopped.

Arrogancy:
Ah, this brings back memories. Good times. Too bad it stopped.

I know, it was a shame. I was really enjoying it too. It's partially why I made this because I had a lot of fun before so why not continue it. Good thing about having a pen-and-paper/tabletop game is you're all playing at the same time.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked