Minecraft/Horror RP

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Alright everybody if you read the earlier thread that I posted asking for which game, I have decided to do a minecraft/Horror RP so here it is.

The Application:
(This is also my application)
Name: Akimadude
Favorite Tool: D Pick/D Sword
Skin (Describing how the player skin looks): Steampunk Gent, White Undershirt, Brown Trench coat (Open chest), Black gloves with neon blue light watch on top of right hand, Black glowing ender ring on left hand, grey dirty jeans, large logging boots, black hair with mutton chops that cut into mustache, Blue eyes.
Height: 6'9"
Favorite Pet: Enderman (If you have the right equipment I will allow you to tame any mob/animal)

So yeah that is how you make an application once I get at least five players I'll start the RP I will post every Sunday. If you want to join either post in comments or email me here; Kane.hall88@gmail.com

Thank you for joining.

A few questions, by "favourite weapon", and to a lesser extent pet, do you mean we actually own them, or we just prefer them? It seems overpowered to give ourselves diamond tools at the very start.

Also there's no story or anything. Nothing to tell us what sort of setting we're going to be thrown in to. I know it's a MC Horror RP, but are we starting in the woods, in the jungle, in a snow-biome?

Plus, how did we get there? Do we all know each other? Do we have a city built already or is it the very first time we've been there? Did we randomly appear like how Minecraft starts, or did we travel there on purpose? :/

Are the minecraft physics present, or is it combined with realism? Can we just punch a tree for wood or would we have to actually carve the tools ourselves?

sky14kemea:
A few questions, by "favourite weapon", and to a lesser extent pet, do you mean we actually own them, or we just prefer them? It seems overpowered to give ourselves diamond tools at the very start.

Also there's no story or anything. Nothing to tell us what sort of setting we're going to be thrown in to. I know it's a MC Horror RP, but are we starting in the woods, in the jungle, in a snow-biome?

Plus, how did we get there? Do we all know each other? Do we have a city built already or is it the very first time we've been there? Did we randomly appear like how Minecraft starts, or did we travel there on purpose? :/

Are the minecraft physics present, or is it combined with realism? Can we just punch a tree for wood or would we have to actually carve the tools ourselves?

I was about to raise the same questions.

I think a Minecraft RP would be fun, but I need more information so I can decide if I should invest my time into it.

Well I'm sorry for not being specific this is my first RP but you don't start out with your 'favorite' tool you just prefer that tool. I was planning on putting the first chunk of story up when I got all the players in it. As to the pets I will allow a pet but you need to craft the right equipment first. As to the physics I was planning on having just minecraft physics with maybe one or two throw ins of real life physics. As to the crafting I mentioned earlier I was saving it for a surprise but I was planning on having monster "Breeding Grounds" where you can find monster eggs lying around and you can craft that into a type of "Tamer" for lack of a better word.

So the crafting would look like this
E= Mob Egg, +=Iron, R= Redstone Dust

+ R +
R E R
+ R +

Thank you for pointing that out. I will upload the first piece of story when I get all the players. Thank You

Name: Motoko Kusanagi
Nickname: You frigid metallic bitch
DoB: Doesn't remember
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 735 kg
Species: MUTHAFUCKIN CYBORG
Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, German, Russian, the Romance Family, machine code, Assembly, FORTRAN, Forth, LISP, C, C++, Perl....

There are robots and they are like cops and kill shit and ponder about the nature of self and society. And explain things to each other. At length. Sometimes for entire episodes. Explaining things is the second most common activity in the future, after violence, and just before existential angst. There is also unresolved sexual tension, because no one is allowed to be happy, ever.

In the absence of any useful mayhem or philisophical wankery to create and after having resolved the sexual tension, she spends most of her time jerking subordiantes around until they get fed up enough to complain.

And reading your mail.

Favorite Tool: Some kind of powered wheeled gun, crafted from iron.

Sorry, few more questions. Would we have a set inventory space like in minecraft too? And would you use Spoilers as chests if we find any?

Also I'd rather have a bit of the story before making a character. I don't want to commit then find out that I'm not keen on the story. :<

Asclepion:
Name: Motoko Kusanagi
Nickname: You frigid metallic bitch
DoB: Doesn't remember
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 735 kg
Species: MUTHAFUCKIN CYBORG
Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, German, Russian, the Romance Family, machine code, Assembly, FORTRAN, Forth, LISP, C, C++, Perl....

There are robots and they are like cops and kill shit and ponder about the nature of self and society. And explain things to each other. At length. Sometimes for entire episodes. Explaining things is the second most common activity in the future, after violence, and just before existential angst. There is also unresolved sexual tension, because no one is allowed to be happy, ever.

In the absence of any useful mayhem or philisophical wankery to create and after having resolved the sexual tension, she spends most of her time jerking subordiantes around until they get fed up enough to complain.

And reading your mail.

Favorite Tool: Some kind of powered wheeled gun, crafted from iron.

I'm sorry I can't accept that please use the application that I put up and no over-powered super cyborgs and please watch your language this place has children...I think, and if it doesn't I don't really want to read a bunch of curses through this thing.

sky14kemea:
Sorry, few more questions. Would we have a set inventory space like in minecraft too? And would you use Spoilers as chests if we find any?

Also I'd rather have a bit of the story before making a character. I don't want to commit then find out that I'm not keen on the story. :<

Well the set inventory space yes, I don't know what you mean by "use Spoilers as chests". But since the only person that has uploaded a request is a "Super Cyborg" here is your story:

Your head is hurting, your vision blurry, and your hands feel numb. You sit up and look around, you see six people (including yourself) sitting up and seeming to wonder the same thing. Who are these people? "Welcome to Minecraftia humans!" You here a voice come out of nowhere. "You teleported here out of nowhere and your memory seems to be lost well don't worry! That happens a lot around here! So why don't you just get up and meet the other people you have there and just a bit of warning bad things come out at night!" The voice finishes talking. "We have to get out of here!" one of the people says. He then begins to run for the forest. You watch him confused as to why he is so scared then you realize your shadow growing longer and the sky get darker and you her growns and hisses from the forest. You watch the stranger run towards the tree. You want to shout stop but you can't find the words when you see a pair of thin white boney legs behind a low tree. The stranger hits the forest front and you see an arrow go strait through his head and he falls limp to the ground. (This was the part where I upload choices for the players to do and if your confused I wanted 5 players with me so I added the sixth just as a "Red Shirt" as I call it.)

kane82:

sky14kemea:

Well the set inventory space yes, I don't know what you mean by "use Spoilers as chests". But since the only person that has uploaded a request is a "Super Cyborg" here is your story:

Your head is hurting, your vision blurry, and your hands feel numb. You sit up and look around, you see six people (including yourself) sitting up and seeming to wonder the same thing. Who are these people? "Welcome to Minecraftia humans!" You here a voice come out of nowhere. "You teleported here out of nowhere and your memory seems to be lost well don't worry! That happens a lot around here! So why don't you just get up and meet the other people you have there and just a bit of warning bad things come out at night!" The voice finishes talking. "We have to get out of here!" one of the people says. He then begins to run for the forest. You watch him confused as to why he is so scared then you realize your shadow growing longer and the sky get darker and you her growns and hisses from the forest. You watch the stranger run towards the tree. You want to shout stop but you can't find the words when you see a pair of thin white boney legs behind a low tree. The stranger hits the forest front and you see an arrow go strait through his head and he falls limp to the ground. (This was the part where I upload choices for the players to do and if your confused I wanted 5 players with me so I added the sixth just as a "Red Shirt" as I call it.)

Teehee, okay you've sold me. I hope you don't mind if my RPing is a bit hammy, thogh. (As in, over the top).

I'll have a sheet up later.

I'd like to be in on this as well :)

Hope you like my sheet:

Oh btw I think sky means making spoilers similar to what I just did. To do that just do [ spoiler] (whatever you want here) [ /spoiler] but without the spaces. Also you can title them by just putting an equal sign next to the spoiler like so: [spoiler=]

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
I'd like to be in on this as well :)

Hope you like my sheet:

Oh btw I think sky means making spoilers similar to what I just did. To do that just do [ spoiler] (whatever you want here) [ /spoiler] but without the spaces. Also you can title them by just putting an equal sign next to the spoiler like so: [spoiler=]

Yeah, exactly. You could have it like this:

Which means there's two redstone and 1 iron ingot in there. :D

Is this okay? I haven't made a sheet in a very long time. xD

Ok, applications:
Ivebeenframed: Accepted
Sky14kemea: Accepted
Asclepion: Denied

Thank you for signing up and I will get this up as soon as I get three more players.

-Kane

Ok now that that's over another thing I am a very trustworthy person so I will do something like

And so only Sky can read it. I feel people are nice enough to at least do that and if your not than you sir are a complete jackass

kane82:

Ok now that that's over another thing I am a very trustworthy person so I will do something like

And so only Sky can read it. I feel people are nice enough to at least do that and if your not than you sir are a complete jackass

I may or may not be interested in this RP so I'm monitoring it.

Now I don't mean to sound like a patronising ass but just a couple of things you might be interested to know.

If you want to test then its probably easier for you to click the preview button just next to the post button. Helps you figure out if you did a typo with the spoiler tags or whatever.

Second, and I'm sure you were aware of this already so I apologise in advance, it's common practice to send a PM and ensures privacy as opposed to relying on peoples ability to resist the urge to click on a spoiler box. I admit that I failed in resisting myself.

Well Derek_the_dodo

first, awesome name
second, thank you for the advice

sky14kemea:

Sorry sky I never answered your question yes enchantments are allowed which one were you after?

kane82:

sky14kemea:

Sorry sky I never answered your question yes enchantments are allowed which one were you after?

Ummm, depends on which tool I have. Wouldn't mind Fortune on a pick-axe, and Fire Damage/Power on a bow. =P

Although obviously we'd have to build an enchantment table first, and that'd take ages. xD

I'm liking the idea of this.

Just out of interest, would it be plausible to have a character who has previously lived in a Minecraft world, or a multitude of them and upon dying has been placed in a new one, such as this one?

Just a small thought I had during this sheet being written up.

This is a awesome idea, love the game so i would like to join if I can.

Now is the world going to be blocks, like in the game? or are we going to see it as normal?

Ok thank you everyone for applying.

A lot of things to cover:
Sky: I will only allow one enchantment per item but other than that it's fine.

Time Traveling Toaster: 1. Best. Name. Ever. 2. Yeah that's fine it would be good for a person with experience of the creatures to help the others, or be that helpful asshole every survival needs :P. 3. Accepted

Blizzardstar: 1. Accepted. 2. Yes the world will be in blocks.

Ok the people in are:

Sky14kemea.
Mr.Ivebeenframed
Time Traveling Toaster
Blizzardstar

I need one more person in and then I will start.

Thank you everyone for applying
-Kane

I made a RP thread very very similar to this about a year ago; here on the forums. It got no replies D: I hope I can join this one!

Tell me if anything is wrong! :)

Uh...Tony I think that might be a tad bit racist but other than that it's fine.

Ok first chunk of story will be up in about two days see you guys then
-Kane

kane82:

-Kane

One question though! How is it racist?

Tony:

kane82:

-Kane

One question though! How is it racist?

Nevermind.

Ok I got excited and decided to post the first story chunk now, so A new story section will be up every Saturday -If Everyone Votes- if one person does not vote then I will not continue if they do not vote within 3 days then I will boot them from the RP, if you want out just PM me and I will kill you off in a most gruesome way.

Your head is hurting, your vision blurry, and your hands feel numb. You sit up and look around, you see six people (including yourself) sitting up and seeming to wonder the same thing. Who are these people? "Welcome to Minecraftia humans!" You here a voice come out of nowhere. "You teleported here out of nowhere and your memory seems to be lost well don't worry! That happens a lot around here! So why don't you just get up and meet the other people you have there and just a bit of warning bad things come out at night!" The voice finishes talking. "We have to get out of here!" one of the people says. He then begins to run for the forest. You watch him confused as to why he is so scared then you realize your shadow growing longer and the sky get darker and you her growns and hisses from the forest. You watch the stranger run towards the tree. You want to shout stop but you can't find the words when you see a pair of thin white boney legs behind a low tree. The stranger hits the forest front and you see an arrow go strait through his head and he falls limp to the ground.

Quick what do you do:
1.Run
2.Fight
3.Build a Fort as fast as possible

So this RP isn't going to be oftenly updated, but weekly? Goddamnit,

Also, you should quote all six players to get their attention.

Tony:
So this RP isn't going to be oftenly updated, but weekly? Goddamnit,

Also, you should quote all six players to get their attention.

Good Point, I will update regularly and ok I will thanks.

ooc, okay slight confusion do we make a vote with our post or choose the number and make a post after?

Vote with the post.

Tony looked at the limp body. There's no way in hell that I'm running away. I might just end up like him. He looked at his surroundings. The few people around him looked just as panicked and scared. He looked at his inventory. No weapons. What the hell do I do? I'm not going to fight that thing barehanded! He looked at the blocky environment. He realized this world is not of the previous world he lived in. With the speed of a tiger ocelot, he surrounded himself with dirt.

Decision: Built a fort. (Somewhat)

Joey's eyes flicker over the running figure, watching him terrified as his memory begins to return to him. The arrow catching the figure and the white legs brought back all he needed to remember at that point. The bones! his mind screams at him as he turns away, seeing one of the group quickly placing dirt around himself.

"Quick, copy him! Don't let the bones get you!" he yells at the others, quickly pulling up dirt and arranging a make do house around him.

Decision: 3

Espa saw the strangers body fall to the floor. Horrified, she stood up and found her voice again.

"Hey you! Be'ind tha tree! Why don' ya come out an' fight like a man!" She yelled angrily. After a quick pat down, she realised she didn't seem to have her bow anymore. She noticed two of the other strangers trying to build something out of the blocky terrain.

That might not be such a bad idea. She thought to herself, picking up some dirt and running over to help.

Decision: Build a fort.

What the hell... Ralph awoke to the new world he was in. The blocky land around him looked foreign, almost alien. It wasn't the type of forest he was used to but soon his thoughts were interrupted by the sight of one the people near him get killed by an arrow. He looked around, seeing them being encircled by the forest and there was no doubt that there were others of those things in the trees. They were trapped with no way out and running didn't seem the right idea. The others thought the same thing and began to dig their shelter here.

Strength in numbers then... Ralph ran to the group and began digging as well, placing something between him and the deadly forest.

Decision: Build a fort

Groaning Jamie opened her eyes softly, shaking her head as she quickly came to. Shaking softly in fear as she saw a person of their group flees into the blocky terrain only to get shot down by a arrow.

Panicking slightly she looked around at the rest of the group that didn't flee before she picked her self up and ran to join the others as she started to punch at the blocks of dirt. Gathering each one quickly and as efficiently as she could. Though nothing were like her iron pick and shovel that she misplaced upon entering this strange world. She Placed blocks at a fevered pace so the white legs did not kill them all before the days end.

Decision: build a fort

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked