Limit of Infinity: A Shadowrun RP (Game thread)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 15 NEXT

Never mind.

"Sure. And thanks for the ride, I arrived here on foot."

"Not problem. After all, what are friends for." He then powered up the bike.

"Welcome to the Ferris Motors MKII Fenrir Combat Bike. This vehicle has been given the designation name Lupo. Welcome Master Sebastian."

"You can cut the introductions Lupo." With that command, the female voice of the bike went silent. Sebastian then gave the throttle a slight turn, causing a wolf like howl to come from the exhaust. He then drove off into the night, and back to his apartment.

"Not problem. After all, what are friends for."
we are huh. Awsome.

"So how far is it to your appartment?"

"So, your a practitioner of parkour then? I must say, I'm impressed, the speed, acrobatics and skill it takes to master that style of movement, is certainly a sight to behold. You know, I've learnt parkour as well... I think we may just along Edge."

Hmph, this guy doesn't seem too bad, but looks like he tries to be "pro" a bit too much.
Nevertheless, I don't get many compliments. I rather like it

As everyone began to take their leave, Edge sat on the couch until it there was only a few still remaining. Technically it was early morning, but he had no other inclination than to go to sleep, regardless of what the time was.

He looked around as the last few members of the group started to drift out of the door. Edge took this as a sign that he should leave as well, as there was nothing for him here, the faint sound of techno music still emanated from further in the club, it's bass working on Edge's ears, rousing him from his brief spell of drifting off into sleep. His gum had lost it's flavour again, the damn stuff was too cheap, he reminded himself to buy better stuff next time, because if he couldn't even chew good gum then what was the point of even aspiring for wealth and power.

As he walked to the front door of the club, he noticed the giant girl standing there looking particularly lost. She probably had no place to go. This turned out to be exactly what was the case.

"I don't have anywhere to stay actually, do you know anywhere I could sleep for the night?"

Edge turned to face her, Nova was her name if he recalled. The visor was only reflected himself, it totally obscured whatever features she may have. Although she posed an innocent enough question, there must be a reason why she doesn't have anywhere to go, along with a reason why she's in that suit, it certainly isn't for fashion's sake.

What is she? Horrible burn victim? Bio-engineered weapon? F'ugly?

"You see girl, I would love to offer you a place to stay, but your magic just seems a tad... temperamental. Plus, my apartment ain't exactly spacious, you'd have to kip on the sofa."

"Here is a place where you can stay for the next week or so. A few rooms in an mansion are mine and you can stay there if you want. When you arrive, just tell them at the gate that I sent you."

*whistles"

"Now that's an offer I'd take up kid. That mansion's too good to refuse. I guess you don't need me now."

He looked over at her, she was hard to make out, but she still was just a kid. Edge brought out a phone, and called a local cab service. It was still raining, so he put up his hood before walking over to her.

"I called you a cab, it'll take you wherever you wanna go, within reason. I referred the guy who runs them a lot of customers over the years, so it's on me. See ya kid."

Edge then ran off into a side alley, clambering over the tops of some dumpsters on to the fire escape, their slippery surface just barely impending on the speed and smoothness of his movement.
The rain faded into a light drizzle, but the wind was strong. As he ran and jumped across the rooftops, the stinging rain pounded against his face.

He arrived at his apartment building, and swung across onto the fire escape just outside his window. It was part of the reason why he had chosen the place, along with the fact that at the time there was a particularly attractive elven woman that lived next door. Unfortunately she had moved away.

Edge made his way inside through the window, carefully closing it from the inside. The catch had gotten sticky, thank god it never acted up whilst he was still outside, he'd hate to have to break in.

"Honey... I'm home" he called, and a slim, tabby cat appeared from behind the tv, jumping it's way over the coat rack, where Edge hung up his gel-padded coat. He scratched the cat softly underneath it's chin, and it responded by purring loudly.

Edge meandered over to the kitchen, over to the fridge. There wasn't a lot inside, a couple of microwave meals and some juice, milk etc, not exactly high living. He poured out some milk into a saucer, placing it on the floor for Honey, who began lapping it up almost immediately.
Dissatisfied with not having any snacks, he made his way over to his bedroom. From the second his head hit that pillow, he was out cold.

Tomorrow would be interesting... All those freaks together at the Dragon's Lair ... Wulf...Nova...Sebastian. Can't wait.

"Hey I have no plan on rushing Roberts. I just know a target that suits our needs and will be more than happy to help bring him in once our shifter here is ready."

"Alright, good," said Clay, nodding his head. "Last thing we need is to be rushin'. And this guy of yours better be pretty fuckin' close to the top. I mean if shit falls from the highest rung o' the ladder, this guy better be one o' the first to get hit."

Clay began noticing a slow trickle of people leaving the conference room, starting with their 'fearless leader'. He looked at Avalanche with a raised eyebrow, "Guess the meetin's adjourned. C'mon, let's ditch this joint. I gotta see just what you got planned."

"Alright, good," said Clay, nodding his head. "Last thing we need is to be rushin'. And this guy of yours better be pretty fuckin' close to the top. I mean if shit falls from the highest rung o' the ladder, this guy better be one o' the first to get hit"

"Don't worry this guy wallows in more shit than a pig. He orchestrated and finalized the killer acquisition. Roberts if you're interested.give.me a call"

Jamal walked out of the club and his.face hardened when the young shaman transformed, flaunting her power.

"She'll end up hunted.down and dead showing off like that. Prolly for the best."

"So how far is it to your apartment?"

"Not far, should only be a short ride." Sebastian then engaged the engines, and headed off into the night.

Fifteen Minutes Later...

Lupo drove through the rain slicked streets of Seattle with relative ease, her tires getting the grip needed to avoid spinning out of control. All the while, Sebastian's coat billowed in the light breeze that pushed in front of them. The overall appearance of the rider, a man in armour, coat trailing along behind him, and a bike as fearful as the Fenrir, made him look like a force to be reckoned with. He slowed down as they arrived at a building, impressive in design, made from what looked like a series of glass and metal panels, that gave it a stylish look. At the front, bore the name of the complex, Apostle Apartments.

Sebastian soon got off the bike, which prompted Finwe to follow suit.

"Here we are, home. Apostle Apartments. A respectable complex, decent living, reasonable price. The gated communities of Bellevue it ain't, but it does the job of housing someone good enough. Downtown Seattle is only a short ride away in that direction. Anyway, lets get inside, before the rain gets worse." Sebastian said, giving a brief description of the building, before heading inside. He moved the bike into the parking garage, removing his helmet, and headed into the foyer. Greeting him, was a young woman of around twenty years of age. Long blonde hair, violet eyes. To many, she was beautiful. She looked up from her magazine, its cover mentioning something about rock bands.

"Oh, Mr. Moreau, good morning to you. Bit late isn't it?" She asked, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"The work I do Aimee, time is irrelevant. Anyway, can I have my keys please?" He replied with, before asking a question of his own.

"Oh, of course. Here you are." She handed Sebastian a key card. "I think the maids have just finished cleaning on your floor."

"Thank you. Come on Finwe." Sebastian ordered, gesturing towards an open elevator. Once both were inside, he pushed the button marked Floor Fifteen. After a minute or two, they had arrived. Walking along the well lit corridor, they arrived at Apartment 1517. He swiped the card reader, opening the door. Sebastian then showed Finwe inside, taking off his coat in the process.

"Guess the meetin's adjourned. C'mon, let's ditch this joint. I gotta see just what you got planned."

"Alright, let's go." Avalanche said, standing up and heading for the door. He waited outside the door until he was sure Clay was following, then turned into a nearby alley.

"I'd rather not have any of the others know about what I can do as of yet." He started, heading deeper into the alley. "Some people can be overly suspicious about this kind of ability. Once they get suspicious, they generally start shooting. I'm going to ask you to please not do that."

Figuring he was far enough from the road to be unnoticed by any passers by, he stopped and turned to face Clay. "Do I have your word that you will keep this under your hat til I let it be known?"

"Guess the meetin's adjourned. C'mon, let's ditch this joint. I gotta see just what you got planned."
"Alright, let's go." Avalanche said, standing up and heading for the door. He waited outside the door until he was sure Clay was following, then turned into a nearby alley.
"I'd rather not have any of the others know about what I can do as of yet." He started, heading deeper into the alley. "Some people can be overly suspicious about this kind of ability. Once they get suspicious, they generally start shooting. I'm going to ask you to please not do that."
Figuring he was far enough from the road to be unnoticed by any passers by, he stopped and turned to face Clay. "Do I have your word that you will keep this under your hat til I let it be known?"

"Yeah, sure," said Clay. "Trust me, whatever it is, ain't nobody gonna hear of it. Not from me."

"That's what I wanted to hear." Avalanche said, "Just... Just don't shoot." He began unbuttoning his shirt, it was hard to get out of as a wolf.

"Whoa, pal," Clay started, looking perplexed at the man's sudden action. First and last time I'll ever take another man's invitation to a dark alley.

"Where's this goin'?" Clay asked.

"Just trust me, what I'm about to do is easier without the shirt."

"Uhh..." Clay really wasn't sure what to make of Avalanche's 'assurance'.

Avalanche concentrated briefly, beginning the transformation from man to wolf. Wish I had a camera, the look on his face is priceless...

"The fuck is wrong with-" Clay was stopped mid-sentence as the man before him transformed into something else entirely. Fur grew from his bare skin, a snout grew from his face and his entire skeletal structure was reshaping itself. When the transformation was done, Clay looked at the wolf with an eyebrow raised, clearly impressed. "Jesus Fuckin' Christ, that's...that's pretty fuckin' cool."

Now that that surprise was out of the way, Avalanche began the shift back to explain his plan. Hard to talk when you don't have lips... or the right set of vocal chords, for that matter...

The wolf began shifting to his previous form without notice, something Clay would've appreciated greatly. The runner was forced to raise his hand and shield the man's lower half from his view. "Geez, pal. A word of warning before you changed back would've been nice. I really didn't need to see that thing shift."

"Ever hear a wolf talk?" Avalanche asked, amused at Clay's discomfort. To make the other man more comfortable, he put his cloths back on before continuing. "Ain't easy. We don't exactly have lips."

"Never seen a nude man in a dark alley neither," Clay said, lowering his hand and relieved that Avalanche made himself decent. "Though I guess I can fuckin' scratch that off my 'Never Again' list."

"Eh, there'll likely come another time that you'll have the opportunity." Avalanche said, a bit sarcastically. "Anyway, my plan is this: We take a little walk down by the NeoNET building, just a man and his dog. The leash will be weakened prior to this, so that when we get close, I'll be able to snap it with little effort when I chase after a squirrel or something. You try to catch me, but the guards will likely not allow you very close to the building. Once they send you away, you find a nice little spot to hole up where you can see the facility, I'll be covering it from the other side. With any luck, we'll be able to figure out how to take Dr. Shelly alive and without a fight. Then, we meet at the Dragon's Lair and tell everyone what we've found out."

"Sure, it's my spare apartment. I used to rent it out until me and my previous tenant had a disagreement." Charlie said, "It hasn't really been cleaned up from then, so beware. And as a bonus, I won't charge you a dime of rent. Just keep the place tidy. It's not far from here, I'll walk you there."

"Many thanks. Let me grab my stuff and I'll follow you out when you're ready." Nolan said, heading out to the front room again. He went back to his booth and grabbed his duffel bag, unzipping it and making sure nobody had sneaked a peek while it was out of his sight. All the tools were there, his spare clothes, a few miscellaneous gun parts that could come in handy in tune-ups, replacements, or testings...good. Nolan threw it over his shoulder and jammed his hat on his head, and waited for Charlie.

"Sir we're here time to get out."
Nova woke up taking a while to realise where she was.
She remembered walking away from the others that had, happened she was sure of it. Had she said good bye or just forgotten? She couldn't remember, knowing her she might just have forgotten it entirely.
She exited the cab.
Surprised where she turned up.
She'd no real idea how long it had been. Time was weird around here.

"Many thanks. Let me grab my stuff and I'll follow you out when you're ready." Nolan said.

"I'm ready when you're ready." Charlie replied.

He waited for the mechanic to gather his things, then they walked off into the rain. After twenty minutes or so, they reached a run-down block apartments. Marlowe turned to Nolan.

"Here's the place, let me show you to the room." He said as he opened the door and walked into the entrance hallway.

Roberts closed the text window on his HUD and gave a small smile; he had a target and a location, perfect. He did a quick search for The Silver Oasis
Fancy place, not a known criminal hangout, shouldn't be an issue beyond Vougner's goons. Better give Nik a call

He brought up hios contact list and selected the phone number, as it rang he began downloading schematics of the place and its surrounding area, it was pretty irrelevant but good to know. Besides he already had a plan.

Venaticus had been simply observing at this point. Figuring out what he would do now that he had an appointment set.

Matchstick's, 8PM
Seat next to the picture of old cars (Lotus brand cars.)

That is what the note said, and he intended to show up there. The Triads were a menace and after this job was done, he was going to make it his job to tear them apart. Power bills, staffing fees, most of that would be taken care of by his twenty thousand nuyen. He had little to worry about now, aside from getting torn apart by the Triads, but that was a minor worry. He could have handed Marlowe all two thousand of the nuyen he owed, but as he had learned, people become less dependable when they have what they want from you.

"Well gentlemen, it was a pleasure. I will meet you all at the place provided. Until then, Adieu."

Venaticus walked out of Club Raven, his car came rushing towards him like the demon it was and opened its door. I wonder if that will impress someone. He made his way back to his office, there was still work to be done.

Hours of searching and nothing. The streets had been surprisingly clean for the past twelve or so hours, the news blazing about the quadruple homicide and cover up in regards to the elven woman's family. It seemed as if he was one of the few to know that the Triads were responsible. Venaticus realized it was seven and made his way to his car yet again. "Matchstick's" he said in his usual apathetic monotone voice as the car began roaring down the road and within a half hour or so, he had arrived.

Matchstick's was a new place for Venaticus, or as far as everyone around him was concerned for the moment, Rodrigo. It was a restaurant which would prove problematic as Venaticus was incapable of eating, doing so could prove damaging. I already ate. That is what I tell him. He could detect that the food was most likely basic pub food as the whole restaurant had a wooden interior, unlike the outside metallic appearance. Upon gazing around, Venaticus noticed the lotus cars and his seat was still open. He sat down and began waiting. The time was seven forty five, so he was a tad early. Here is hoping I don't have to track down Marlowe and make him give me my five hundred back.

Nik was relaxing in his apartment after a couple of lengthy conversations, catching up on Seattle: The way it REALLY is on his trid set when his 'link started to buzz again.

Presumably something to do with the job.

Pausing the hologram, he brought up his AR display and took a reluctant look. Incoming call, from Roberts. Right, Nik has wasted enough time already, time to get to work.

"Yep." he said, allowing the call through.
"Guessing this is about our guard?"

"Guessing this is about our guard?"

Roberts smirked

"Better, our executive. Turns out that orc is more than just muscle, he knows a guy; Adam Vougner. High level executive, should give up full access. I wont be able to pass any DNA scans but if someone else takes care of those then we're golden."

As he spoke the schematics of the Silver Oasis began to flicker up on his HUD, its was a pretty large place in on of Seattle's less... unsavoury districts, plenty of escape routes if things happened to go pear shaped.

"The guy hangs around with some hireded goons so getting to him might be an issue. I have a plan for taking him down but before that we need to learn everything about the guy, anything that will make my performance more convincing. Think you can do that?"

"The guy hangs around with some hireded goons so getting to him might be an issue. I have a plan for taking him down but before that we need to learn everything about the guy, anything that will make my performance more convincing. Think you can do that?"

Nik scratched his nose and looked out the window. Regular Seattle day.
"Shouldn't be a problem. You got any leads for me? Got maybe a couple contacts I can send out feelers to as well."

Nik yawned and got up.
Been a while since I played investigator. Should make for a nice change.

"Shouldn't be a problem. You got any leads for me? Got maybe a couple contacts I can send out feelers to as well."

"Nothing beyond the name and a favourite eating spot. The Silver Oasis, nice place just of Pioneer Square, I've sent you the schematics. The guys seems pretty untouchable and since we dont want to cause a fuss we cant really take out the goons."

Roberts wandered into his living room and sat down on the couch, if the other were right about Niks history a few cop contacts would help.

"My idea is to somehow get alone with him, knock him out, change my face and we're in. Anything you can find to help with that would be great. Aside from that we're in the blue really, this guy is defiantly out best way in, I'm thinking we do all our prep in the next few days and then tell everyone about this at the meeting, they might be able to help to."

Finwe was on his way home when he contacted his mechanic friend called Jake.

Finwe hangs up and waited to arrive home. He liked his no small talk only business attitude and his handy work was something to admire too.
Finwe knew that if Jake had made the armor and updated it, it wouldn't fail him and suit him well.
I wonder is Nova stayed at my place after all?

Sebastian, now back in his apartment, began running up his list of contacts, starting off with Drebin.

"My idea is to somehow get alone with him, knock him out, change my face and we're in. Anything you can find to help with that would be great. Aside from that we're in the blue really, this guy is defiantly out best way in, I'm thinking we do all our prep in the next few days and then tell everyone about this at the meeting, they might be able to help to."

"Okay, got it. Think I know the place, friend of mine went there the day he made detective. I got some ideas for everythin' else, let you know when they're more defined."

Nik opened up his contacts window. Obviously calling Dexter was out of the question, the guy was on vacation and Nik still had some rules. It wasn't like he'd been disliked, he'd just have to go through the contacts he had still on the force 'til he hit paydirt.

Might take some digging.

"Okay, got it. Think I know the place, friend of mine went there the day he made detective. I got some ideas for everythin' else, let you know when they're more defined."

"Thanks Nik, we can talk at the meet up and tell everyone what's going on, until then I guess we lay low and get whatever we can. I know a few people I can talk to as well. Talk again later"

And with that he hung up. Work could come later, right now it was 3am and he needed sleep, he wandered into his bedroom and stripped of the chameleon suit before collapsing onto his bed.

"Here's the place, let me show you to the room." Charlie said as he opened the door and walked into the entrance hallway.

"Okay. You want me to take a look at your equipment now or in the morning?" Nolan said, looking around. Truth be told, this was nicer than he expected. Better than the grubby apartment over his workshop in Cleveland, anyway. A few stains and cracks in the wall, but not anything that would ever bother him.

Venaticus sat in the seat by the Lotus cars, waiting for his contact to arrive. time ticked ever on: 7:58:34, 7:58:35, 7:58:36... for a normal person, the time would have been inconvenient, boring at worst. For an AI however, with processing power bordering on the obscene, it was a living nightmare. The area was a matrix dead spot, no outside access of any kind. Without the matrix, the time passed so slowly, a normal man would have lost his mind.

At 7:59:23.084652, the door finally opened. From the outside, a man in a trench-coat stepped in. due to his coat, his face concealed by the coat, a hat, and an AR/VR mask. Venaticus knew he could see past the mask without any difficulty if he so chose, but he let it go for the time being - if he needed to so his face, he could do it later, after he had gotten what he needed.

The man glanced around the room, his eyes dropping on the drone detective for a long moment. The man turned to leave, clearly viewing the contact not worth the risk, until Venaticus waved slightly to draw his attention. Lacking an excuse now, the man resigned to his task, walking up to the table and taking a seat. then the man began to speak. His accent was Russian, though it could have been a high quality voice changer - it was hard to tell. "Take this cable, and plug it into comm-link. we speak through there , da?" he said, handing the Venaticus the end of a long data jack. a box in the middle confirmed it was an anti-virus protected link - not that he had any fear of viruses - he could put them to shame.

"Okay. You want me to take a look at your equipment now or in the morning?" Nolan said.

"Yeah, sure." Marlowe replied "'Nightly, 'night."

He slammed the door shut. Not of out any anger, mind you. That door always had a habit of not closing properly and when you have a vice like Charlie's, these little chinks could unleash disaster left unchecked.

"Oh yeah, that was one helluva night." He thought "Sami caught me at it, all because of that door."

One passing thought floated through his mind: call Sami, he decided against it and batted it into the air. At the moment, he was just wasting time walking to the apartment he regarded at his home. It was a chilly Seattle night, not the typical that would have included rain into the mix. He arrived home and went straight for his favourite sofa. Marlowe wasn't a couch potato, but his couch was more faithful to him then some of his women. It was like an old dog to him. Then again, he couldn't shake the feeling he just wasting time until the morning. Or that Kang T'se was too drunk to give anything useful to that young avenger or even turn up. He drank like a fish, and practically swam in it. He looked at the time: nearly eight. It was too late now to do anything about it anyway. Good thing that nuyen was still stashed in his suit pocket.

Charlie drummed his fingers. He really was wasting time. Might as well do something. Marlowe flicked through his notepad and stopped square on a name and workplace: Jason Hill, Manager at NeoNET Seattle.

Time to give him a call.

"Hello?"

Finwe had arrived home. When he asked about Nova it seemed she hadn't decided to stay here. Her choice.
Finwe called his other contact snitch. Naturally he didn't pick up. He never picked up the phone. He was extremely paranoid.
He was afraid that someone would listen to their conversation. But he was listening to his message right now. Finwe was sure of it.

Entering his boss mansion he went to his wing in the mansion.
"Home sweet home." No response.
naturally I live alone..
Looking around a bit disappointed when he didn't hear a single sound except for his own breathing.
A home does feel more like a home with someone around.. But in the quite it is easier to concentrate.

Finwe restocked his bag filling it with new medicine and supply.
How will I spend the upcoming days? I have nothing to do and it didn't seem like anyone had responded to my message.
Well I could study about my new toy's. That is handy as well as entertaining.

Finwe had a devious smile and picked an book out of his book cabinet about the newest gadgets and how they worked.

"Yeah, sure." Marlowe replied "'Nightly, 'night." He slammed the door shut.

Nolan looked at the door in confusion. "Yeah, sure, now...or yeah, sure, in the morning?" he asked of no one in particular. Whatever. He sat on the bed, pulled his shoes off, tossed his longcoat and hat onto a chair, and unholstered his machine pistol. As he started cleaning it, he thought back to all of the other Shadowrunners he had seen at the Club Raven: augmented, cocky, magic oozing through their veins. If he was going to be of any use to this team, odds are he would have to get some augs of his own...it wasn't a thought that pleased him.

Venaticus slipped on the data jack, soon information came flooding in and he had the home addresses of major members, minor members, and a good chunk of the nobody members as well as every single retired member. Where they met, what they sold and their hideouts. If he were human he would probably be laughing right about now. Venaticus quickly banked the information and slipped the man the fifteen hundred he owed him. The rest was going to Marlowe who he would meet later.

"Thank you for your help. Because of the nature of this, I won't offer you my card, though I am sure our lovely friend would be more than willing to set us up."

The man in the trench coat ordered a drink to look normal and keep appearances, laughing and saying "All right then buddy, see ya around at the job. Stay safe." Venaticus deduced that he was attempting to make this look like nothing in case someone was actually watching. How paranoid. Someone must have taken a shot at him.

Venaticus hopped in his car and as he was heading to his office, he entered the matrix and saw that Clarissa had sent him a message. Some human was in tears about his elf wife and the police weren't doing jack shit to help him. Yay, more dead elf girls. Venaticus saw his office building straight ahead, small little nook in the streets but it had served him well. Only two offices inside, one near the door for Clarissa and one for himself. The human was in the guest chair crying his eyes out. Bad memories apparently.

"Alright sir, yes yes ok. My boss is here, he can take it over." Clarissa walked over to Venaticus and whispered Good luck getting anything useful out of this guy, you are dealing with assassins now, be careful Rob. Venaticus used the name Roberto for Clarissa and anyone he met under conventional means. Having different names for different situations always made things easier. He beckoned the man in to his office and sat down in his desk. Arms folded he inquired "I am short on details for this, please explain what happened."

The man was short and had a full head of red hair. His eyes were green and he spoke slowly and then without warning speeding up. Venaticus had no problem keeping up, but most people would tell him to keep a singular pace. "Alright, I didn't witness it myself, but I was just sitting and someone comes and tells me my fiancee died. I asked how and he said I don't know! They were just walking you see, then a shot goes off and she..."

Venaticus stops him and says "I am sorry for your loss, we can work out payments after I catch him. I assume you know where her body is being held? Also, if you could come tomorrow a little more held together, we could talk about the more important details like her relationships. This will be important, trust me."

The man handed Venaticus written details on the morgue and slowly walked out. Still bawling, apparently about to call a taxi. Just what I need, another case to delay me further. Thought Venaticus.

Finwe was called back by his contact as he had already expected. Picking up he hears static.
A grade A protected line as usual.

Finwe spends his next days training on his new skills and trying out his gadgets.

2 days later he is called again.
Static is all he hears on the other side.

Finwe waited for the call but there never came one.

Doing a matrix search of Snitch revealed that everything had been deleted.
His school everything he ever did that was placed online has been wiped like he never existed even his SIN is gone.

He tried calling him but got no answer.
Something is really wrong here. I have to find him!

Finwe grabbed his gear then left to visit for a few places he knows he would find him.
Looking at his watch reveald to him that the meeting with the others will be in an hour better hurry.
grabbing his car he drove off. And arrived at the location quick in 20 minutes. entering a special part of the sewer he goes to find his missing friend.

Strake cut the connection, and Nik could shake the feeling that he'd just burned another bridge to his old life.
But hey, he had the data. He'd head to the bar a couple of times on the off-chance that Adam changed his mind but optimism wasn't really Nik's style these days.

Well, no point letting the data just sit there. He pinged it Roberts' way, with a message:
A little birdie's told me some stuff. Enjoy.

He wandered to the kitchen and poured himself a drink. He was nearly out of juice. He looked out the window and awaited a response.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked