One Hell of a Family [dead] (thanks you to everyone who played im sorry im a terrible dm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

After his explanation Theon stared at the ground hoping Seras would forgive him. Seras walked over to him and embraced him. "Oh Theon, didn't you remember what I said earlier about the me in here? He couldn't hurt me here, in your mind. Here, through this link, we are one, and always will be; no matter in life or death, we as a couple will always be together. Come now, we should get back to the others, the others are probably worried sick about you, as was I."
Seras said showing a cute face something she didn't do very often. Which only made it more special. They kissed each other and then Theon let go he looked around one last time in his mind. He then looked at Seras with an smile.
"Yeah heading back to the others sounds good."

Theon closed his eyes and awoke in the real world. Theon was laying on something very comfortable. Opening his eyes he looked right into Seras eyes. He then realized where his head was resting on. He turned slightly red and then stood up smiling at Seras. He grabbed her hand and the couple began to head back.
"So what happened to you when your seal was released? We haven't had time to talk about it and it will take a few minutes to get back. So this is a good as time as any to talk about it." Theon was looking at her with an curious look on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hooded man inside felt something then seemed to calm down they began heading out.
Except for the one that had been walking with Loupa he introduced himself to Helena.
"My name is Savan. You must be Helena, Loupa's master right?"

"I don't know if masters the right word. Seems a bit unfair to be honest. Is that how you feel Loupa?"

"No, not at all. If anything it's the other way round. I mean I barely have to work apart from the occasional trick, and I'm really good at those."

"We'll you also make my clothes."

"But that's fun, it's hardly work."

Theon's face went a little red when he woke up in the real world, must of been due to where his head was resting. Seras let out a inaudible giggle as she saw this. Soon as she stood up, Theon grabbed her hand, and the couple started walking back to the hall. It was then that the subject of her seal removal came up.

"So what happened to you when your seal was released? We haven't had time to talk about it and it will take a few minutes to get back. So this is a good as time as any to talk about it." Theon asked with a curious look on his face.

"I guess it is. As far as I can remember. the moment Mrs. Williams touched my forehead to remove the seal, everything was calm for a moment, then suddenly this bright flash of light appeared to cross over me. When I looked down, I could see smoky, shadow like jets keeping me a float; like I was flying. Then out of nowhere, I simply vanished off the stage.

When I reappeared, I had arrived at this endless white void, nothing to tell where I was. Then a voice appeared amidst it all, saying that 'She has awakened'. When I asked what it meant, it simply told me to be quiet, and that everything would be revealed in time. After it finished, I appeared back on stage. To be honest, it felt like a dream more than anything else."

Theon

"I guess it is. As far as I can remember. the moment Mrs. Williams touched my forehead to remove the seal, everything was calm for a moment, then suddenly this bright flash of light appeared to cross over me. When I looked down, I could see smoky, shadow like jets keeping me a float; like I was flying. Then out of nowhere, I simply vanished off the stage.

When I reappeared, I had arrived at this endless white void, nothing to tell where I was. Then a voice appeared amidst it all, saying that 'She has awakened'. When I asked what it meant, it simply told me to be quiet, and that everything would be revealed in time. After it finished, I appeared back on stage. To be honest, it felt like a dream more than anything else."

Theon looked at Seras with a worried expression on his face. Unsure of what to say.
"Well that sure sounds odd...Maybe somewhere in your family there was a dark sorcerer or a dark mage?
Maybe you inherited their power? And it was released when they seal came of...We could always ask your parents to be sure.
I mean it could be something else but their is no harm in checking right?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Savan

Savan stood there looking at the 2 girls who started a discussion because he had made a mistake in what their relation was.
"I am sorry for the wrong assumption I made that you were her master."

Terra listened to Richards explanation, nodding at various points in the conversation. When he finished, she cleared her throat and said "This is why I leave the magic to you dear, I may have understood some of the connecter words like "or" and "it's" but otherwise it went over my head." she scratched her head a bit then sat back in her seat. Seras and Theon had rushed off somewhere. She had almost followed but, after checking reaching out into the world of souls, she knew Theon was safe and Seras was with him - no reason to disturb the happy couple.

Richard gave her a sideways glance as he squeezed her into a shoulder cuddle "The notebook has a better explanation, and for your information, this watch was a work of a prodigy. As soon as I find a safe way to imbue you with some access to magic, you could thrive, and become a powerful mage in your own right. And I'll help you anytime you're confused-about anything. It's what I did for my friends back home, and now, I'll put all my powers to work for you." Richard kissed the top of her head lightly "Don't insult yourself by saying that you're bad at magic, you have the most perfect mind."

Terra would recall long nights of Richard trying to share his unique culture with her, where the mind was extremely important. Wizards of both male and female nature considered the mind more important and to be called 'slow' or 'mentally impaired' in any way, was as if you were told you had a horribly painful terminal disease. To be called intelligent in such a sincere and honest way was almost being compared to the Ascended-something Richard was now a part of.

He REALLY believed in her.

"...you have the most perfect mind." Richard said, determined to prove her wrong on when it came to her skill with magic. Terra smiled ever so slightly at the complement, and returned her head to his shoulder primarily to hide her blush; secondarily because of how comfortable his shoulder was. She recognized the compliment for what it was; the highest form of compliment a wizard could give.

"I knew there was a reason I kept you around." she said trying to be coy. She wanted to return the compliment with the ultimate succubus complement, but sadly no such expression existed - the whole "things with souls are prey" tended to reduce the need for such expressions. Instead, she just made up her own. "and your soul is the most handsome thing I have ever seen... though I think your face comes in a close second."

She closed her eyes and snuggled into his shoulder once more. "Your shoulder comes in third."

"Well that sure sounds odd...Maybe somewhere in your family there was a dark sorcerer or a dark mage? Maybe you inherited their power? And it was released when they seal came of...We could always ask your parents to be sure. I mean it could be something else but their is no harm in checking right?" Theon asked a multitude of questions and possible theories as to explain the strange occurrences involving Seras's seal removal, each with a curious, concerned, and worried look on his face.

"Yeah, its something to ask them later, not right now though, I just want to relax, and enjoy the day." Seras replied, yawning afterwards, and placing her head on Theon's shoulder.

"You know Theon, your shoulder makes for a comfy pillow; guess we'll be all cuddled up come movie night." She remarked with a playful, and slightly girlish giggle.

Helena strode over to Terra.
"So our resident mind reader has gained full power. You should have seen your face. Must have felt weird. All that power, seeing everything."
Helena looked her friend in the face.
"Now of course, I get that much power, I know exactly what I'd do.
So did you like what you saw in my head?"
Loupa followed behind.
"How about her's?"

Theon

"Yeah, its something to ask them later, not right now though, I just want to relax, and enjoy the day."
Seras yawned and placed her head on Theon shoulder. "You know Theon, your shoulder makes for a comfy pillow; guess we'll be all cuddled up come movie night." She then playfully giggled. Theon was really looking forward to their movie night. "That is good to hear I don't have any trouble with being cuddled up." He placed his arm around Seras and gave her a warm loving smile. And they continued walking toward the hall. He smelled that that 5 of the 6 man had left the only one left was his cousin. And he was also going away.

The hall came into sight. "Seras you know we could just leave. We could just go in there and talk with our friends for a bit and then go home. I mean we both have our diplomas so we don't have to go back in there."
The couple moved closer to the hall still all cuddled up. Theon was smiling and was holding on to Seras.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savan

As the 2 girls left him behind he thought about what he had done to make them both leave.
He eventually just shrugged it off and headed for the exit. I have done my part anyway.

Terra looked up at Helena as she spoke up. "Actually, I haven't read anyone's minds since my powers were unlocked. I saw a lot of emotions - you're a deep green whatever that means. Haven't looked at Loupa yet." she said, as she entered the state of mind reading, eager to see what Loupa looked like. The blinding yellow light of Loupa's soul forced her back into reality.

"Loupa really is innocent and curious... it's like staring into the sun." she said, her eyes unconsciously blinking and adjusting despite that her eyes had noting to do with the event. "There are also tons of strings connecting the many souls. I think they are relationships, but I'm not sure." she said offhandedly. "Not really sure why I can see them - I've never been able to see them before without actively using my power." she said, finishing up as she thought about how to check her hypothesis.

"Oh... and yeah, super weird. Though, good news - no headache when I used it."

"So you really don't understand me? Weird. Probably because I'm not human. Or for that matter ever a mammal. Like when that guy tried to eat my soul, he thought someone else had got there first."
She Looks towards Loupa for a few fractions of a second.
"Now I could have told you that for nothing. But I guess for a power it isn't so bad."
"I think she got you pretty well actually you're hardly the most forthcoming with information. Glad I got gold actually, it's one of my fave colours."
"Aren't most colours?"
"Well I only get black, white and grey most of the time at least let me enjoy it while it lasts. Anyway Terra I wanted to ask who did your outfit?"

Theon placed an arm around Seras, and gave her a warm and loving smile. The hall soon came into sight when he spoke.

"Seras you know we could just leave. We could just go in there and talk with our friends for a bit and then go home. I mean we both have our diplomas so we don't have to go back in there." Theon said, commenting on their current situation as they passed through the halls doors. He was still smiling and holding on to her when she spoke.

"Yeah your right, spend a little time chatting with friends, then head off. Although, we should probably tell my parents where I'm going. Because, we hadn't exactly told them that we were heading to your place to watch a film." Seras said in response to the plan. She then kissed Theon on the neck, which made him feel a bit ticklish.

"I've just never seen a "green soul" before. For that matter, I've never "seen" any souls - I just have inkling as to what each color means." Terra said scratching her head, not really sure how to explain it. "Every soul is different, but many are similar. Red generally means "passionate and strong", black is... well, there is a reason for the expression "heart as black as night", and there are countless other colors of different shades and patterns representing different people. Green is just rare I guess." she said with a shrug. To be honest, Terra was more curious about the strands. She couldn't help but wonder why she could see them and what she could do with them.

"...Terra I wanted to ask who did your outfit?" Terra looked down at herself and answered. "I did, mostly - there aren't too many people who cater to people with devil wings." she said, turning her back to the pair so they could see the holes she made in the jacket.

"and don't even get me started on how hard it is to find clothing that fits my tail... absolute nightmare." she offered, shaking her head. When she said it, she uncoiled her tail, bringing it into view. For the most part, she kept it tucked away and out of sight - it was so inconvenient most of the time.

Terra briefly remembered the last time she had gone shopping - it was like they thought succubi didn't even wear cloths, which hadn't been the case in over 400 years! She wondered why so few had ever really gone into the business of monster clothing tailoring - they would make a killing catering to those with non-human limbs.

"That said, I only modified the jacket; and the stockings, skirt, and scarf are bought." she said, finishing her explanation.

"Yeah your right, spend a little time chatting with friends, then head off. Although, we should probably tell my parents where I'm going. Because, we hadn't exactly told them that we were heading to your place to watch a film." "Sounds good to me." He was then kissed on his neck by Seras. It tickled a little, Theon let out a short ticklish laugh. He then looked at Seras and gave her a kiss on her forehead and he smiled at her.

They entered the hall again. Looking around people were talking and the last couple of people received there diplomas.
"So I was thinking that it would probably be for the best if we were to talk to your parents first. Giving them a heads up that you won't be coming home tonight." Theon smiled and then asked. "So who do you want to talk to first? With your parents or with our friends?"

"You did it yourself, that's pretty nice."
Loupa was walking round Terra, looking like she was making mental notes.
"I mean it's not exactly professional but there's potential. Luckily I don't have to deal with the whole tail problem when I'm human. Nothing dog like about me at the moment."
"Sure there isn't." Helena, caring so so much about pretty dresses. She started playing with her robotic arm, tinkering with it while the other two talk about all that.
"Anyway if you'd appreciate the help I'd enjoy the chance to work on some more clothes with you. Who knows, maybe I could teach you a thing or two."

"Anyway if you'd appreciate the help I'd enjoy the chance to work on some more clothes with you. Who knows, maybe I could teach you a thing or two." Terra laughed at the antics of Loupa, smiled, and answered. "Sure, I think that would be fun."

"Yeah we totally should. Are you going to be free at all over the next few days? Because after Wednesday I'm not going to be so able to help. But yeah. I'd love the chance to work on something. I don't really have enough projects; maybe if I did I'd find holding myself together easier. Could give me more human time." There was hope in her voice. Displaced maybe who exactly knew.

Seras smiled in return after Theon kissed her on the forehead and smiled. As they looked around the hall, they could see the last few people receiving their diplomas, and just generally talking about future plans, and how they felt now that it was over for them at least.

"So I was thinking that it would probably be for the best if we were to talk to your parents first. Giving them a heads up that you won't be coming home tonight." Theon suggested, smiling then asking Seras a question. "So who do you want to talk to first? With your parents or with our friends?"

"We should probably talk to my parents first, get it over and done with. In fact, I can see them over there." Seras replied, waving at her parents her soon came over. From the looks on their face, they were overly happy at seeing the couple.

"Ah, welcome back Theon." Dominic said with one of his charming smiles. "What happened to you after your seal removal? From the looks of it, you turned into dust, and floated away. Certainly had Seras here worried for you." He then remarked, and right on cue, Seras blushed. Before Theon could respond, Seras interrupted.

"Of course I was worried for him, after all, I love him. You could say Theon, had a meeting of minds. Needed to clear his head after the seal removal; thats why I left the building to check up on him is all."

"Well, we're just glad that the two of you are all right." Nicole then added, gesturing towards Dominic. Seras then continued the conversation.

"That brings me to another thing. I won't be coming back with you and Katie after we're done here. I'm stopping over Theon's place for the evening, and we'll be watching some movies. Don't worry mother, I'll have my phone on me so you'll know when I come back. But also, there is something I want to talk about regarding my seal removal, it can wait though till I come back." Seras said in a reassuring tone, ironically mothering in a way, considering who she was talking to.

"Fine then, it must be important if it involves that. As you said, it can wait till you come back. As for the movies, at least you'll be spending some quality time as a couple you two, away from all the attention." Nicole remarked, chuckling slightly afterwards.

"No doubt you'll want to go talk to your friends now?" She then asked the couple.

"We should probably talk to my parents first, get it over and done with. In fact, I can see them over there." Seras waved at her parents. Her parents looked really happy to see them.

"Ah, welcome back Theon." Dominic said with one of his charming smiles. "What happened to you after your seal removal? From the looks of it, you turned into dust, and floated away. Certainly had Seras here worried for you." Theon opened his mouth to see something but Seras was faster.

"Of course I was worried for him, after all, I love him. You could say Theon, had a meeting of minds. Needed to clear his head after the seal removal; thats why I left the building to check up on him is all."

"Well, we're just glad that the two of you are all right." Nicole said gesturing towards Dominic. Theon looked to Seras who appeared to want to talk even more. So he just kept smiling and kept quiet.

"That brings me to another thing. I won't be coming back with you and Katie after we're done here. I'm stopping over Theon's place for the evening, and we'll be watching some movies. Don't worry mother, I'll have my phone on me so you'll know when I come back. But also, there is something I want to talk about regarding my seal removal, it can wait though till I come back." Seras said in a reassuring tone.

"Fine then, it must be important if it involves that. As you said, it can wait till you come back. As for the movies, at least you'll be spending some quality time as a couple you two, away from all the attention." Nicole said. Chuckling slightly afterwards.

"No doubt you'll want to go talk to your friends now?" She then asked the couple.

"Indeed we would like to go and talk to them about their seal removal and future plans. Well good day too you." Theon said smiling to Seras parents, as they turned around and started heading for their friends.

"I should have some time on Sunday if that works for you" Terra offered, as she retook her seat next to Richard. "Do you want me to bring any of my supplies?" she asked, offering the seat next to her to the young werewolf. "and are there any particular projects you want to try?"

Richard squeezed his girlfriend when she decided to rejoin him, smiling to her with his cellphone in his other hand "Yes, yes, see you tonight, she'll like you I bet. Now stop stalling and go kiss him.... Because I'm not your usual older brother.... I love you too, bye." Richard took the phone away, and quickly did a few things on it's screen before stashing it back into his shirt I just realized, you have a tail. I knew it, but it never really occurred to me. Also, sorry about that, but you were off having fun and she was having issues saying goodbye to her love interest at the airport. Speaking of love. Richard kissed her on the cheek, briefly indulging her with that trick of his. It was surprisingly subtle, if kept short.

Loupa sat down.
"Well I was thinking, some sort of wing cosy or a tail sleeve. Help keep you warm in the winter, also it should look super stylish.
So how into fashion are you?"

"Well, I was thinking some sort of wing cozy or tail sleeve. Help keep you warm in the winter; also it should look super stylish. So, how into fashion are you" Loupa asked, her head doing the curious-dog head tilt. Terra giggled to her self at the antic - even when human dogs were cute.

"Sounds good to me. I have to admit, the wings are quiet the hindrance in the winter. I usually have to keep them bundled up under a coat. As to fashion, I don't really follow it, but I know the basic rules well enough." Terra responded, affirming her stance on "wing cozies" and answering Loupa's question on fashion.

While she was saying this, she sent her mental reply to Richard. "Don't apologize - she's your sister; she's important too. On a related note: if she's only leaving England now, she won't arrive until at least late this evening, maybe early morning. When are we meeting her at the airport?" she asked, curious how long they had until they needed to pick her up.

Rather then answer her inquiry, Richard leaned in, kissed her, and performed his still impressive trick, eliciting a mental "noise" of approval from her. "That's not exactly an answer, but I'm okay with that."

She has a few issues with flying, so she had him tag along, since he has business on this side of the pond too. Richard seemed amused by her response to his... 'treat' She's nervous about meeting you still. Richard put an arm around Terra and held her to him, putting his head on hers It's actually sorta funny. When we fly back, she said she might try to be on the same flight. She's... attached to me.

"Yeah I recon I can make you something out of this."
She pulled a sketch pad out of her fur coat.
A few seconds and some frantic drawing later she shows Terra.
"Obviously colour an material need to be considered, I was thinking a sort of leather with fur lining or something. But as a rough idea what do you think?"

"...She's... attached to me." Richard said, putting his head on hers and holding her close. Loupa was now making a sketch of some design she had in mind. With Loupa distracted for the moment, Terra was able to respond to her boyfriends statement with lightning speed. "If you're half as good to her as you are to me, I can see why. Besides that, I know how she feels; there are few things I wouldn't do for my little sister and as much as we fight, I wouldn't trade Trey for anything." Terra said, letting Richard know she understood. She then stayed where she was, enjoying the close contact with Richard.

That is, until Loupa finished her sketch. "Obviously color and material need to be considered, I was thinking a sort of leather with fur lining or something. But as a rough idea what do you think?" Loupa asked, showing her drawing. Terra couldn't help but imagine the girl with her tail wagging as she spoke, clearly enjoying the discussion as much as she was - probably even more so. Terra looked over the sketch closely. Already it had some basic dimensions on it, and a few guesses on supplies needed, time required, and fashion notes that were well and above Terra's ability to decipher.

The design itself was simple enough, using fur as a trim over the long limbs of the wings to keep them warm at all times, with large pieces of stitched leather to cover the thin membrane that provided her lift such that the wings could still carry her while protecting them from the chill of the wind. Terra could think of a dozen times over the last year alone such a design would have been greatly appreciated and she could not help but find herself impressed by the young werewolf's skill. "I like it. The fur is a nice touch - I would never have thought of it. I am curious how you think to put it on - I can't bend my wings out far enough to slip it on like a shirt, so there will have to be a zipper somewhere... maybe on the inside lining here?" she said, making her opinions known, and pointing at the sketch as needed. "Most of my winter clothes are brighter fair - lots of whites, pinks, and a few yellows. I'm curious what fur you would suggest for it; I've never had much of a chance to work with fur." she finished, enjoying the discussion. "You have a lot of talent Loupa. No wonder Helena is always so well dressed." she added truthfully.

Turning to Richard, she held up the drawing asking. "What do you think?"

Seras and Theon were nearing their friends. Theon saw that Terra and Loupa were discussing something looking excited.
You have a lot of talent Loupa. No wonder Helena is always so well dressed."
That is quite impressive. Theon thought to himself looking at the design of Loupa.
While he was walking past Terra heading for his chair.
"Greetings friends. Seras and I are back." Theon smiled at his friends and then sat down on his original seat.
He then turned his head to his friends. "So what where you talking about just now?" Theon asked with an curious look on his face.

Richard looked at the drawing, taking it in his free hand and 'hm'-d to himself "It's very good. The fur is a nice touch." Though, admittedly, thinking of you with MORE clothing on doesn't entirely make me happy. Richard sent her a small taste of lust, mixed in with a very large wave of love.

As Seras and Theon came back over he nodded cordially "Loupa and Terra are talking about Loupa making her some clothes, and I just got off the phone with my sister. How are the two of you? Okay after that debacle?"

"Loupa and Terra are talking about Loupa making her some clothes, and I just got off the phone with my sister. How are the two of you? Okay after that debacle?" Richard asked, giving nodding cordially upon the arrival of Seras and Theon. Seras gave a quick look at Theon before answering.

"Yeah, we're alright Richard, thanks for asking. We just needed to clear our heads is all, to try and make sense of what happened after our respective seal removal. And, we are all the better for it. So, how are you and Terra then?" Seras responded with politely, before taking a look over at Loupa's drawing of some potential clothing options for Terra.

"I must say Loupa, that certainly is a wonderful job you've done."

"Thanks I try my best.
This coat is one of mine as well."
Showing her own, fur coat.
"Then again it's kinda one of my powers to make my own clothes; I mean the fur has to go somewhere while I'm human. Of course I had some input it used to just create a sort of pelt thing. Way too gaudy for my tastes. This is much better.
So would anyone else like me to do anything? I guess now's as good a time as any to take requests.
With all these who know how long I could stay human."
In the background being ignores Helena received a small shock. Toying with her special arm. She'd probably need to fix it. Then again probably wasn't going to be too hard. Might even re-do the silver on the knuckles. She was probably talking to herself. Well if they others were going to be so inane might as well I guess.

Terra couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she "heard" Richards comment. "Really now... then I guess we will need to find another way to keep warm this winter." she responded coyly, knowing exactly where his mind would take him. She held back her own flood of emotion, wanting to see her boyfriend squirm a little - just enough to give her the satisfaction of "winning" the exchange. The resulting look on his face was priceless.

Turning her attention to Seras, she answered her question. "Richard and I? I think we're pretty damn good right now. Why, with all the talk of fashion, the two of us were just discussing winter clothing options." she said straight faced - the inside joke was for Richards ears only; not that it was hard to figure out given the context provided by Richards inferior poker face.

Feeling curious, Terra ducked into the soul world - just to make sure Theon was okay. What she saw relieved her. His soul, formerly a swirl of greys had calmed into a slowly rotating pattern of light grey with a darker spot in the middle - whatever the problem had been, it had been resolved and dealt with in at least a good way of not the best way. What more, the red-pink strand between the two was now a much deeper shade. Terra chose to assume this was a good thing, not that she had any real idea if it were true; just a gut instinct. She then quickly returned to the real world.

The names rattled off in quick succession with the same retinue handed diploma,flash of light, loud breaking noise being heard,and the student in true form.

Soon Richard's name was called. As the parents and people applauded Dwight suddenly noticed a person sat next to him he looked like Dwight with pale skin and his eyes glowed red. "Hate it don't ya people applauded for racists and violent sociopaths. It warms your hear don't it." he said with smile as he clapped for Richard. Dwight looked at him "Who are you again?" he asked. The man smiled "You'll find out soon enough."

"It's funny isn't these people wouldn't even care if got a diploma they do it to give people more of a reason to hate you. Hell when your called I bet you'll be lucky enough to get a single clap." The man said. Dwight didn't respond but in his heart he knew the man was right. Still the nagging question remained who was this man and how did he know how Dwight felt about everybody.

Dwight just sighed as he watched people get to be happy. Meanwhile in the stands stood too men they were tall and bald. One was black and one was white they wore expensive suits and black leather gloves. "Are you sure he's the one?" The white man asked the black man "No but the boss says he's the one so we'll know when it's his turn."

Richard turned to Loupa "As for requests... do you do longcoats? I used to have this good longcoat I really loved, when it mysteriously caught fire and in something entirely random tried to burn me, so that was that, and I've never found a good replacement. I could pay for materials and time, I've got a large book-budget I haven't had to use since my relatives in Europe decided to start sending me boxes of to-books every excuse they get." scratched his head with the hand not around Terra at the mention of 'relatives' You will probably like the sight of me in a longcoat. I'm told they fit me. Richard thought wryly

I can imagine. she thought at Richard, thinking of how he would look in the coat. She quickly noticed her chance and took it. Though, admittedly, thinking about you with MORE clothing on doesn't entirely make me happy. - Richard Fortnight she finished, returning his words with much the same tone and wave of emotion he did - though with a bit more smugness at getting to use such a quote. he's easily one of my favorites she added, smirking mentally and physically.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked