One Hell of a Family [dead] (thanks you to everyone who played im sorry im a terrible dm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

"Ugh.....who are you poeple and where am I." Dwight asked as he slowly regained consciousness. Richard then used his power to help lift Dwight up and get him moving. Terra on the other hand, was bringing him up to speed on the current situation.

"Well, I'm Terra, this is Helena, Loupa, Richard, Seras, and Theon. And... I this is the school's men's room... despite all the women." Theon was still examining the blood pattern and the different smells. He turned around to Dwight. "Hey Dwight my name is Theon." Theon gave him an short smile before looking back to the mirror.

"Thats me, Seras Rogue. Now don't worry Dwight I'm going to try and fix this rather nasty head wound you've got here. We should get you to someplace a little more sutiable, if of course people agree with that?" "Sounds good to me what do you propose the infirmary? Or perhaps a place a little more private such as one of the classrooms?" Theon couldn't find any smells other then the people who were now gathered in the room. This made him uneasy as he continued searching for answers on what had happened here.

"Guys? Where did I leave my veil and glasses?" "I don't know I haven't seen them. Maybe in one of your pockets?"
Theon looked at the glass and the way it broke. It almost looked like someone had grabbed him and then smashed his head into the glass. The only problem being there were no traces of other people. What the hell was going on here?

"Sounds good to me what do you propose the infirmary? Or perhaps a place a little more private such as one of the classrooms?" Theon asked whilst he made his own observations of the room they were in currently. She agreed that his enhanced senses would prove useful in helping to discover what exactly was going on.

"Both seem like good options, the seclusion of the classroom would mean any additional exposure should be kept at a minimum; although the infirmary would give us access to any medical tools we might need." Seras remarked, sounding undecided, hoping someone else would throw in their two cents. She then whispered something into Theon's ear.

"So, are your enhanced senses telling you anything about what happened here to Dwight?"

"Both seem like good options, the seclusion of the classroom would mean any additional exposure should be kept at a minimum; although the infirmary would give us access to any medical tools we might need." "Well if you can heal him with your magic we don't need any medical equipment. And if we go to the infirmary we will be swarmed by people so I think an empty class room would be better." Theon ducked and grabbed some of the glass. His theory of what happened was done he stood up. He was still a bit confused as his theory didn't make much sense to him.

Seras whispered into Theon's ear."So, are your enhanced senses telling you anything about what happened here to Dwight?"
Theon looked back at Seras with an confused look as he whispered back."Well I can't smell any other smells then ours and Dwights. But the way the glass broke almost makes it seem like someone from inside the mirror smashed his head into it. If someone had smashed his head from behind into it they would have gotten shattered glass against them thus making a small place where there is no glass but that doesn't seem to be the case. So it might sound weird and strange but someone from inside the mirror attacked him.

"Well if you can heal him with your magic we don't need any medical equipment. And if we go to the infirmary we will be swarmed by people so I think an empty class room would be better." Theon replied, ducking under to grab some of the shattered glass to examine, hopefully coming up with some kind of theory as to what had happened to Dwight.

"Yeah your right, someone may have gotten harmed by what had happened in the hall. A empty classroom it is then." Seras remarked, agreeing with him.

"Well I can't smell any other smells then ours and Dwights. But the way the glass broke almost makes it seem like someone from inside the mirror smashed his head into it. If someone had smashed his head from behind into it they would have gotten shattered glass against them thus making a small place where there is no glass but that doesn't seem to be the case. So it might sound weird and strange but someone from inside the mirror attacked him."

"I see, well when I was looking at Dwight's blood earlier; I sensed something that didn't feel right, it was tainted by darkness, a darkness that lingers within his heart." Seras remarked, sounding a little scared in the process. She then turned to Richard.

"We should get Dwight to a nearby classroom, it'll give me enough space to patch up this wound of Dwight's."

"Yeah your right, someone may have gotten harmed by what had happened in the hall. A empty classroom it is then." Theon was happy to hear that Seras agreed with him.

"I see, well when I was looking at Dwight's blood earlier; I sensed something that didn't feel right, it was tainted by darkness, a darkness that lingers within his heart." Seras said sounding a little scared in the process. Theon looked at Dwight and whispered. Keep an eye on him and that darkness inside of him, if it grows you should warn the group so we that we can prepare ourselves for such an outburst as in the hall.

"We should get Dwight to a nearby classroom, it'll give me enough space to patch up this wound of Dwight's." Theon agreed he walked out of the bathroom and warned people to get out of the way so that the rest could pass.

"Ok no one look.
Loupa could you go check for my things, so I can cover up?"
"Right away Hel." Loupa is fairly quick to return with them.
"Here they are. One of the guys was very helpful with finding them."
"I'm sure he was." Helena covers up quickly. "Now care to join us in the new room."
"Ok sure." The two of them quickly made their way to classroom where the others were gathering.
Once there Helena spoke.
"So what the hell actually happened? Should I paralyse him, just for a little just to be sure."

Terra kept a watchful eye on Dwight's mind - though she refused to intrude. She noted that his soul resembled how Theon's had been before his own powers had fully awakened.

Just as a record statement, if he kills me, I want 'too nice for my own good' on my headstone. That is, if he gets that far. I don't imagine you'd be intensely eager to let that happen. Richard thought at her, letting her smile for a moment.

"What kind of girlfriend would I be if I allowed that?" she thought back, again letting her emotions through. Then, she returned to watching Dwight to ensure nothing bad happened. The moment his inner demon returned, she would know - and so would everyone else.

Dwight's head was still swimming as doubt began to creep into his heart and mind. Dwight didnt know these people besides thry had just followed him what if they wanted to experiment on him and stuff. Dwight wasn't going to let that happen. Dwight botled as best as his body would allowand tried making it towards the door before a familar voice said "Oh no Dwight remeber what I said there will be no retreat only marching forword so nighty night." Dwight blacked out again as he fell forword. The sad part was he only was one step away from the door.

As Dwight tried to make his exit, Terra "heard" a warning in his, and by extension, her mind. "Oh no Dwight remember what I said there will be no retreat only marching forward so nighty night.". It was because of this warning that she was able to bolt forward at just the right time to catch Dwight as he fell.

"Okay, now we definitely need a binding magic- he's got two minds in him and..." she said, ending her statement - at least out loud.

and one is a lot like the other me she finished, saying this part through her bond to Richard, knowing he would understand.

"Okay, now we definitely need a binding magic- he's got two minds in him and..." Terra said out loud before stopping mid sentence, obviously saying something to Richard mentally; an area which Seras didn't want to intrude into quite yet.

"I knew it Terra, I definitely sensed something dark within him. Right, lets get a binding magic on him quick; and then make it to a empty classroom so I can patch up that wound, because now I'm ready." Seras said in a concerned voice, worried what might be lurking within Dwight. Her hands now glowed with a slight red colour around them, signifying that her magic was charged.

"If we need binding magic I should be able to do my thing.
Any chance we could use some sort of chemical toxins to Looking at what he is I think we should try everything we've got.
Does anyone have experience with this type of thing?"

Richard focused on Dwight "binda me styrk num".

Terra would sense Richard's mind becoming some sort of incomprehensible swirl of powers for a second, before a beam of some sort of dull light-like it shouldn't be visible but was came from Richard's hand and impacted Dwight, as some sort of energy coursed over him for a second. It was a powerful binding spell that physically bound the object with harsh gravity effects, and on living things it also used a mental component. Making the target believe that the bind was natural through subtle suggestion. Richard was hoping that the forced slowness that the spell would induce would help Dwight keep up with his demon.

That's one of the most powerful binds I know, especially on living things. If he breaks out of that, it's time to go for full-on wards and curses. Love you, Ter, we have the best dates eh?"

Richard looked over to Helena "Chemicals could work, but we don't know if they would backfire or not, demons dislike it generally when you try to modify their bodies. Generally they dislike it violently."

"That's one of the most powerful binds I know, especially on living things. If he breaks out of that, it's time to go for full-on wards and curses. Love you, Ter, we have the best dates eh?" Richard thought at her.

"I'll keep my attention on his mind to see what he tries to do." Terra responded, focused on the task at hand. this whole situation was a time bomb waiting to explode - something she was not particularly happy about.

"I don't know either. Judging by the way his mind is bisected, I'm guessing he's half-demon, so there's at least a 50-50 chance it will work." Terra said, responding to Richards verbal comment and Helena's question.

"And I think I'd rather have dinner and a movie myself, Love." Terra concluded to Richard via their bond once more; smiling.

While they were busy casting magic on Dwight Theon looked around. This demon corruption has to come from one of his parents. Maybe by talking to that parent we will learn something? Theon turned around to the group. "This demon inside of him came form one his parents. So I think it would be best if go and, try to find out if they know an way to restrain it. Or at least know some information about keeping it hidden. And if he wakes up I don't hesitate to call me to back you up." I might not have any magic powers, but my new found upgraded shifter and werewolf powers will help with Physically restraining the demon.

Theon walked back to the hall looking for Dwight's parents. I am sure they should be around here somewhere. Let's try this new nose of mine. Theon sniffed the air looking for Dwight's parents. He found an trail and began following it. Theon hoped it wouldn't lead him to where he just was. He hoped it would lead him to either his parents or that girl that Dwight hang out with allot.

The group was busy dealing with a now unconscious Dwight. Richard had spoke some words which didn't make sense to Seras, just like how he wouldn't be able to understand the vampire language as where magic was concerned. Terra meanwhile was keeping a constant watch on Dwight's mind; checking to see if his psyche changed in anyway. Theon on the other hand had come up with a more direct, if possibly more dangerous solution.

"This demon inside of him came form one his parents. So I think it would be best if go and, try to find out if they know an way to restrain it. Or at least know some information about keeping it hidden. And if he wakes up don't hesitate to call me to back you up." Theon said as he made his way towards the door. Seras gave him a brief smile to her boyfriend, and spoke to him mentally through the link.

"Don't worry Theon, for the moment we have things under control. Remember, you can use the blood link to check on me; just as I can to see if you are okay as well. Be careful my love." Seras then sent a mental kiss to Theon, as she turned back to the others, as Helena and Loupa had just returned, Helena now with her glasses and veil.

"Whenever you lot your all ready, we'll move Dwight to the nearest classroom."

occ-I'm also still here but to be honest I'm not so invested in this. Maybe if we started again, with a new GM maybe go to the slice of life thing that was suggested. Perhaps bring in new blood.

avouleance2nd:

occ-I'm also still here but to be honest I'm not so invested in this. Maybe if we started again, with a new GM maybe go to the slice of life thing that was suggested. Perhaps bring in new blood.

Floris2123:
Snip

hiei82:
Snip

Kasten:
Snip

I have just created a group, whereby we can discuss the future of this RP. Also Hiei has made some interesting suggestions for possible ideas. Hopefully you should of all received an invite, including our current GM, who as usual, as gone AWOL.

The_Great_Milenko:

Oh, don't you worry, we have plans in the making, its why I sent you that invite yesterday.

Also, you weren't terrible Milenko.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked